GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said he could have gone out there ALONE at anytime and no one could have ever known. It is an extremely rural area on a private ranch. The ranch hands if they would have even seen the truck would not have given it a second thought.
I have worked with transportation GPS and some are better than others so not sure if the company could have gone back and checked to see where his truck was or had been before the murders. Some store the info and some do not.
Personally I myself think he did it all that morning and raced the clock to get it done. But there is a possibility he did go out earlier to start digging. We do not know.
And could have used the rake to upgrade the hole, make it look more natural while he waited to fill it. With his wife and unborn baby boy.

Page 1895

Regarding Watts’ alleged rough behavior, Amanda said she was humiliated, it was weird and that Watts attempted to “stick it in her butt.” Amanda said Watts also pulled her hair and put his arms around her neck. She described it as a “rape fantasy.” Amanda explained (and demonstrated) she had to push Watts off her at one point.

Amanda continued to talk about how she couldn’t pick out 90% of the guys she’s slept with but remembered Watts due to his face, tattoos, his employment with Anadarko and his name. [She only knew him as "Chris"]

LE wouldn’t have been rushing to have her as a witness.

I do think CW found NK to be his new love interest because, she willing to have kinky sex. It could literally be just that she let him have anal sex and his wife would not.
In his twisted mind that was true love.

I have worked with transportation GPS and some are better than others so not sure if the company could have gone back and checked to see where his truck was or had been before the murders. Some store the info and some do not.

According to the statement of the company employee who dug out the GPS records it seems to be very accurate

The GPS logged his arrival out there, as well as the coworkers

Page 2101
4 August

“You are just like them. Believe what he tells you and move back home where you weren't appreciated when I met you. No one ever protected you from your mom and someone should have before me. I'm done being the bad guy in all this. Especially when I had more balls to stand up for you a long time ago with them. My bad for thinking you deserved better. Not my kids are in the pic and I'm done."

Shanann told Watts, "… You just make it so they feel they did no wrong and brush it under the rug. I will never trust your parents alone with our kids. EVER! This is the week we started dating 8 years ago. They ruin everything special. I won't forgive you, or them, for that. I'm tired of it. I'm the one that takes care of you not them. You making me feel like complete **** these last several weeks, especially this week (and) I'm not ok with (it) and l won't change my ways when it comes to our kids. And I always defended you. Always."

This was 9 days before Shan’ann and the girls were out of his life forever.

so depressing.

As I said he could have gone out there ALONE at anytime and no one could have ever known. It is an extremely rural area on a private ranch. The ranch hands if they would have even seen the truck would not have given it a second thought.
Personally I myself think he did it all that morning and raced the clock to get it done. But there is a possibility he did go out earlier to start digging. We do not know.

I agree. I’m just glad he never got a full day after the murder to try and cover his tracks. Personally I think LE would have had enough evidence anyways, but who knows. Moo

Page 543: Excerpts from NK interview

-NICHOL recalled on August 13, 2018 she and CHRIS “facetimed”. During the video call CHRIS was laying on a mattress that did not have sheets on it. NICHOL inquired why the bed in the video call did not have sheets on it and CHRIS told her he had washed the sheets.

-CHRIS also told NICHOL he had to wash his children’s sheets as “they smell”.

-NICHOL said during a phone conversation on Monday August 12, 2018 with CHRIS he was talking about NICKOLE ATKINSON and her son coming to his home and finding SHANANN, BELLA and CELESTE missing and then calling the police. During this conversation CHRIS said he arrived home and ATKINSON came into his home and was running all over the house and up and down the stairs. During this conversation CHRIS said blankets were missing from his kids rooms. NICHOL asked if ATKINSON’s could have taken the blankets and CHRIS responded he believed that SHANANN had taken the blankets.

Why is he laying on his daughter's bed face timing his new gf? That's kinda creepy in itself?

I don't think NK let him have anal yet. (and I doubt they did the Saturday night as he had to be back before sitter got suspicious and it was a typical date night)I think she was simply upping the ante since her searches indicate she was not entirely certain he was going to leave SW for her. I think she was quite methodically giving him what she knew he craved in order to facilitate that wedding gown scenario she was "searching" for. While I in no way think she could have even comprehended what their affair would lead him to do... I do think she was involved in her own game of winning at all costs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do think CW found NK to be his new love interest because, she willing to have kinky sex. It could literally be just that she let him have anal sex and his wife would not.
In his twisted mind that was true love.
That's exactly how I see it. And/or she would have sex and that was it....no kids to also take care of, no chores, etc. It was fun sex and that's it. NK didn't have to work hard to get his attention - just roll over, basically. (sorry to be blunt)

jmo

I haven't seen anyone mention this yet: CW was stunted mentally. This affair is more like a first love, not an affair in your 30s. CW never had this experience before, but it's so important in human development: That first soul-crushing all encompassing obsessive first love. We, as adults, know how this inevitably ends: Heartbreak and disaster. But CW did not know this. He thought in his head he and NK were gonna live happily ever after.

But we know what would have happened, if he hadn't murdered his family; he gets a divorce and dates NK, a ton of drama and eventual break up, and maybe CW would have killed NK, if she didn't go along with his weird fantasy for them.

CWs main concern is what others think of him. He's very worried about his image. He was so worried that Shanann and his children would think less of him for having an affair, he thought it would be better to kill them than come clean. He is so naive and young. If he only would have thought of the reality of his relationship with NK, realized it would be an ultimately futile thing. That he would regret. If he only would have been more mature, to know everyone has financial struggles sometimes, and they aren't the end of the world.

If he only would have thought of others at least sometimes, instead of needing to have fawning women around him at all times, constantly telling him how amazing he is, and if they dare say anything critical, even his children, well, he'll show them.

It's impossible to be that naive at age 35!
Unless he was raised separated from society. I think he's a sociopath/psychopath rather than naive.
He lacks empathy. Views people as things you use then toss aside.
He confused lust with true love.

My blood just ran cold when I read that HE sent Shan'ann that image of the covered doll on the Friday after she left for her weekend away. Was he making it into a game that the girls would let him cover their faces? What was he doing with them??????

And didn't Ronnie say in the interview with LE that it was Shan'ann that did that, implying there was something wrong with her?

4F25D5C200000578-0-image-m-55_1534476317511.jpg

Chilling final picture posted by murdered mom Shanann Watts shows doll wrapped in FUNERAL SHROUD | Daily Mail Online

@Larry Levine - First off.....thanks for joining, posting and answering all our questions. It's great to have you here with us. :)

I find it interesting that you mentioned the serial killer's weird look in his eyes. I've noticed a certain look in the eyes of many killers that I've seen on TV or in pictures. It seems once you've seen the look you can't unsee it. Have you noticed that same look in the eyes time and time again?

I'm pleased to be able to answer people's questions here. Other then someone named Johnny bashing me, Websleuths and its members have been very appecative towards my comments and knowledge.

The numerous killers I've met in prison all share a common theme in their eyes, like a blank stare or they're trying to look through you or past you. They won't look you in the eye. Almost like someone whose been in combat where they call it the Thousand Yard Stare for people with PTSD. I watched some of Watts videos and you can definetly see shadow mannerisms of that in his eyes. Child molesters also known as Cho-Mos in prison also have that same blank look.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member