GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
My blood just ran cold when I read that HE sent Shan'ann that image of the covered doll on the Friday after she left for her weekend away. Was he making it into a game that the girls would let him cover their faces? What was he doing with them??????

And didn't Ronnie say in the interview with LE that it was Shan'ann that did that, implying there was something wrong with her?

4F25D5C200000578-0-image-m-55_1534476317511.jpg

Chilling final picture posted by murdered mom Shanann Watts shows doll wrapped in FUNERAL SHROUD | Daily Mail Online

The photo is too damn creepy.

I'm pleased to be able to answer people's questions here. Other then someone named Johnny bashing me, Websleuths and its members have been very appecative towards my comments and knowledge.

The numerous killers I've met in prison all share a common theme in their eyes, like a blank look or they're trying to look through you or past you. They won't look you in the eye. Almost like someone whose been in combat where they call it the Thousand Yard Stare for people with PTSD. I watched some of Watts videos and you can definetly see shadow mannerisms of that in his eyes. Child molesters also known as Cho-Mos in prison also have that same blank look.

Thank you. Yes, that's the look. I see a glimpse of that look with CW from time to time, but it's not pronounced. :eek:

The photo is too damn creepy.

And there were TONS of people who were saying that SW took it herself and that it was "proof" that SHE was the one who killed the children. I realize that most of those folks aren't going to feel shame or remorse at how they bashed SW or talked about her, but I can dream.

And there were TONS of people who were saying that SW took it herself and that it was "proof" that SHE was the one who killed the children. I realize that most of those folks aren't going to feel shame or remorse at how they bashed SW or talked about her, but I can dream.

I don't think those people are here and if they are they aren't posting.
jmo

I’m not even halfway through the docs! Has anyone come across an interview with his sister?
I haven't seen an interview with her but she is briefly mentioned in an interview with SW's brother (discovery page 686).
  • RZUCEK said that he kept in contact with CHRIS’ sister, [JWW], even after the big fight. He said he received text messages from her after CHRIS’ interview on the news, and she was defending him. He told her that people were going to talk bad about him, and not to let it bother her.

I have my own theories with this. Killers like Edmund Kemper took their rage for their overbearing and cold mothers out on their victims. Many have noticed that Cindy and SW are both strong personalities (though Shanann showed she can be very warm and caring). I think he resents women like this, women who are assertive.

NK may have been assertive sexually but I get the sense she was, like most affair partners, more accommodating and passive emotionally. I think he began to see his daughters as bossy extensions of his wife. I keep seeing examples of CW speaking of them in a negative light and it's so sad.

Nichol said CW mentioned he knew he needed to separate from Shanann because the girls started to repeat the same negative things to him Shanann would say. And then there's this part of the document where he describes his routine with the girls. He sounds like he was full of disdain for them and found them demanding. His toddler children.

And just think about it - he's talking about his DEAD children here. The babies he claimed his wife murdered.

My blood just ran cold when I read that HE sent Shan'ann that image of the covered doll on the Friday after she left for her weekend away. Was he making it into a game that the girls would let him cover their faces? What was he doing with them??????

And didn't Ronnie say in the interview with LE that it was Shan'ann that did that, implying there was something wrong with her?

4F25D5C200000578-0-image-m-55_1534476317511.jpg

Chilling final picture posted by murdered mom Shanann Watts shows doll wrapped in FUNERAL SHROUD | Daily Mail Online

The articles does not say that.

I was wondering if there is some button to push outside the cell to flush the toilet? Would the guard actually have to go in and do it themself?
@Larry Levine

Yes sometimes in the SHU also known as the Special Housing Unit, they have these one piece all steel toilets that only the Correctional Officers can flush from the outside. I wouldn't be suprised if he could not turn his cell light off either. I'm sure his meals are brought to him as well.

Next time we get a big doc dump in a case, we should split up the task of reading it. This one is loooooooong!
I just asked my son to split up this ginormous file for me. I wanted to have interrogation, and the electronic evidence portion separately from the big file. I don't know how he did it but he did. So much easier to read and find information now.

Has the possibility of CW being somewhere on an autism spectrum been discussed? With CW’s workers calling him Rainman, his anti-social behavior, and cold robot-like emotions, not knowing how to respond to others expressing emotion, firmly getting stuck on a plan of action, single-mindedness about things like diet / fitness / AP time... I could see his needle moved over quite a bit compared to someone like SW.

Do any other FAs exhibit behaviors that would make you consider them to be closer to the austistic end on the spectrum than not?

I’m not a medical professional but have people in my life that behave this way, so just a thought. MOO.

IIRC, she is the one that asked about getting some kind of psychological support during one of her interviews. I could have missed something but I didn’t get the impression LE was worried as much as responding to her request.

Good to know.. Thankyou!
I get lost in all 1900+ pages to read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members