GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question on the drone that was sent over the site where SW abnd the girls were found and no one might know the answer but why didn't LE just drive out there.
I can not remember if they already saw the GPS on his work truck and if he had already told them. So I find it odd that they did the drone?

I am greatly disturbed by how CW's family treated SW. They are toxic people and have projected all of their awful behavior onto SW. It speaks volumes and is a great indicator of how CW became a monster. Clearly, IMO, CW was very skilled at hiding things. The secret calculator, the lies, the using of gift cards he hid from his wife to finance his affair tells me he has done this before. <modsnip - rumor>

Last edited by a moderator:
I am greatly disturbed by how CW's family treated SW. They are toxic people and have projected all of their awful behavior onto SW. It speaks volumes and is a great indicator of how CW became a monster. Clearly, IMO, CW was very skilled at hiding things. The secret calculator, the lies, the using of gift cards he hid from his wife to finance his affair tells me he has done this before. <modsnip - rumor>

Yes, I agree. That story about Chris's sister, volunteering to send the invitations out for the Engagement Party, then purposely not sending most of them....UGH...that is disgusting behavior. It is sad that Shanann had to put up with such viciousness and deceit, for no reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I agree. That story about Chris's sister, volunteering to send the invitations out for the Engagement Party, then purposely not sending most of them....UGH...that is disgusting behavior. It is sad that Shanann had to put up with such viciousness and deceit, for no reason.

I thought that was very cruel and talk about getting off on the wrong foot. And for Shannan to find out that the reason they were not there was because they did not get an invite. Bad.

P.S. Also to not like Shannan as much as they did I keep on looking for a reason, like a bad one that would warrent that kind of behavior but am coming up empty handed.

I'm sure it has all been discussed by now but I had to skip the last thread to read the documents instead. I'm on Discovery page 1238 reading the interview with CW where the interviewer finally starts to call him on his lies... And the line at the top of that page (highlighted by me below) pretty much sums up everything CW says:

upload_2018-11-26_12-16-26.png

Christopher Watts discovery file | Garage (Residential) | Bathroom

They had his number pretty fast. I don't know how the agent resisted calling CW on his BS earlier. The interview just dragged on and on with CW saying nothing of substance and lying. The DA was wise to not require CW to tell what really happened because it would just be another lie. I hope they release the video of this interview. I want to see the look on CW's face when the agent said the above line.

Yeah, that was really messed up. Clearly, they have hated her from the get-go. So many more details on the nut fiasco in the discovery docs as well. I can't believe the sister put a bowl of nuts out on the table after the ice cream blow up, just out of pure spite. SW did well to get her kids the hell out of that house. I really tried to give them benefit of the doubt but with all that came out in the doc drop, you can clearly see how mean and unaccepting they were of her. Such stark contrast to her family; kudos to her for trying so hard. :(

I'm sure it has all been discussed by now but I had to skip the last thread to read the documents instead. I'm on Discovery page 1238 reading the interview with CW where the interviewer finally starts to call him on his lies... And the line at the top of that page (highlighted by me below) pretty much sums up everything CW says:

View attachment 157164

Christopher Watts discovery file | Garage (Residential) | Bathroom

They had his number pretty fast. I don't know how the agent resisted calling CW on his BS earlier. The interview just dragged on and on with CW saying nothing of substance and lying. The DA was wise to not require CW to tell what really happened because it would just be another lie. I hope they release the video of this interview. I want to see the look on CW's face when the agent said the above line.
They sure did. I am impressed by how they handled this investigation. I too am looking forward to the video and audio files being released.

I'm putting together a very detailed timeline referenced to the discovery docs, right back from when they were in NC. I just want to check that no one else is doing the same, so that we don't duplicate efforts. I suppose the easiest way to reply to me would be to not reply unless you are also doing one. (I wouldn't put it past pommymommy to have already whipped one up during our timeout.) :D

I thought that was very cruel and talk about getting off on the wrong foot. And for Shannan to find out that the reason they were not there was because they did not get an invite. Bad.

P.S. Also to not like Shannan as much as they did I keep on looking for a reason, like a bad one that would warrent that kind of behavior but am coming up empty handed.
There was no reason. They were out to get her from the beginning. Petty, small minded and sick and twisted.

I have a question on the drone that was sent over the site where SW abnd the girls were found and no one might know the answer but why didn't LE just drive out there.
I can not remember if they already saw the GPS on his work truck and if he had already told them. So I find it odd that they did the drone?

They drove to the site and then flew the drone out over the scrubby area as it would be easier to see disturbed dirt from the air than at ground level. As it happened, they had found Shanann’s grave just as the field officers received notification that he had confessed.

As an aside, the interviews made it sound a bit like they thought he was lying when he said the girls were in the tanks. At least whole (sorry if that sounds crass). I wonder how long it would have taken them to consider emptying the tanks had he not told them that’s where the girls were?

Monster.

Thank you @Tricia - I was struggling with the sadness on the weekend and a break was a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona