GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm.... I hear you. Friggin love the 1-10 scale. I get it. Thanks for putting it on the speed limit scale.... lol... needed that.

I hear you. And you're right.

Diabolical comes to mind. Thanks for your honesty and perspective.
Edited to add: sometimes I'm an idealistic jackass lol
Thanks for reading it with an open mind. Nothing wrong with being idealistic and we're all jackasses sometimes. Though I don't think you were being a jackass-- you're a tremendous protector against inappropriate, public wrath and that's a good thing. : )

These interview with the Thayers, we had here, on earlier threads.
Thayers were quite emotional, having a murderer in their home, with their young child present.
MOO.

Yes this was from an interview they did with the media early on. They were very vocal about defending him and then after letting him stay in their home they could no longer defend him and were obviously feeling guilty for doing so.

Moo

And should be noted he was not using gift cards he earned from work, like NK told LE she thought was happening.

His web searches show he used a website to purchase prepaid cards. Not sure how that was easier to explain to SW though...

Moo

Because it's not traceable when you redeem them?

I have a neighbor who actually when she is at the grocery store buys gift cards to put on her bill so that her husband does not know that she is spending money elsewhere. Her husband only sees that she's buying a large amount of groceries, and the final bill.

People are very creative it seems when it comes to hiding things from their spouse.

And should be noted he was not using gift cards he earned from work, like NK told LE she thought was happening.

His web searches show he used a website to purchase prepaid cards. Not sure how that was easier to explain to SW though...

Moo

I have a neighbor who actually when she is at the grocery store buys gift cards to put on her bill so that her husband does not know that she is spending money elsewhere. Her husband only sees that she's buying a large amount of groceries, and the final bill.

People are very creative it seems when it comes to hiding things from their spouse.

I never gave him a pass. They BOTH lived above their means.
1. He claimed to be asleep when she came home. I would assu,e she was ordering=g hair products since he barely had any hair nut so what..doesnt matter who was ordering..their cards was declined .
2. I think she was planning the trip to Aspen and made reservations..he killed her so knew she wasnt going to be able to go so he was going to take his mistress instead.
3. Yes, there both should have known they couldnt afford the private school. I do think he was more financi8ally responsible one of the toe. And he should have said no, we cam’t afford it! But, we all know he was too much of a wuss to stand up to her or his mother.
4.He was using work gift cards to wine and dine his mistress. He did charge $60 for a dinner which SW called him right away to question him, about it and also told him to save the receipt..I’m sure so she could see how many entrees and drinks were ordered to see if he was alone. This probably pissed him off because she probably spends that each month getting her nails done.
5. I read that Shanann planned the groupon aspen trip and asked the Thayers to babysit.
6. Yes, they were trying to save money on parking.
7. Of course no ones life is perfect and usually not as great as they portray it on social media.
8. They were behind on more than their mortgage..they were being suede by their homeowners association for not paying their dues.
9. $3500 in their account when they have 2 kids and a baby on the way and a monthly $2800 house note, is definitely a sign of financial problems...$3500 isnt squat when you have their bills to pay... I have that in my everyday checking account...thy had to be both stressed to have that little $.....Neither are getting a free pass..they both were living above their means!
1. SW gets a free pass, she's the victim.
2. SW gets a free pass, s
1. He claimed to be asleep when she came home. I would assu,e she was ordering=g hair products since he barely had any hair nut so what..doesnt matter who was ordering..their cards was declined .
2. I think she was planning the trip to Aspen and made reservations..he killed her so knew she wasnt going to be able to go so he was going to take his mistress instead.
3. Yes, there both should have known they couldnt afford the private school. I do think he was more financi8ally responsible one of the toe. And he should have said no, we cam’t afford it! But, we all know he was too much of a wuss to stand up to her or his mother.
4.He was using work gift cards to wine and dine his mistress. He did charge $60 for a dinner which SW called him right away to question him, about it and also told him to save the receipt..I’m sure so she could see how many entrees and drinks were ordered to see if he was alone. This probably pissed him off because she probably spends that each month getting her nails done.
5. I read that Shanann planned the groupon aspen trip and asked the Thayers to babysit.
7. Of course no ones life is perfect and usually not as great as they portray it on social media.
8. They were behind on more than their mortgage..they were being suede by their homeowners association for not paying their dues.
9. $3500 in their account when they have 2 kids and a baby on the way and a monthly $2800 house note, is definitely a sign of financial problems...$3500 isnt squat when you have their bills to pay... I have that in my everyday checking account...thy had to be both stressed to have that little $.....Neither are getting a free pass..they both were living above their means!
1, SW gets a free pass, she's the victim!
2. SW gets a free pass, she's the victim!
3. Please source your claims.
4. You don't know if the $3500 was before or after the mortgage was paid!
5. WHY do you think he was the most financially responsible? Because he knew where to get cheap tattoos? He saved money on the mortgage by getting lifetime free room and board at C.D.o C.?
6. I can't go on, this is all the same innuendo and assumption and is irrelevent! CW is a liar, a manipulator, an adulterer, a murderer of four human beings, and evil. CW admitted it nine (9) times!
7. Oh, but CW does get a free pass; to prison and to hades!

He mentions his kids always coming first which I find interesting. Nichol told her friend Charlotte she was concerned about his kids coming first. I'm just not sure I believe her when she says she never told Chris that was a concern of hers.
In this case I think that kids coming first meant killing the kids first in his mind.

Plus,
And I still maintain that if finances were such a stressor for him then he could have taken his own measures to lessen the pressure-like not take his mistress out on weekend getaways or for $60 meals.
Plus, he said SW handled all the finances. He could have worked with her to budget and plan, rather than criticize and complain. I do wonder about all those gift cards he used to wine and dine NK. Did they really come from work as bonuses? Did he hide those from SW? I’m sure SW would have like to have them for the family.

I am.so sorry you lost your friend ! We can theorize and postulate all day (and night) long. But there are family and friends tonight during what should be a wonderful and exciting holiday season , whose lives will.never be the same. I'd say you have every right to anger towards anyone in this case who was not 100% pro Shannan. Again, I am sorry for your loss.

Thank you. Obviously I wouldn't be a fan of NK for cheating with my friend's husband, but I was in the "You Go Girl! camp after her media interview. I honestly didn't get mad until I saw the discovery info, and I think it was seeing she searched for Amber Frey Book Deal and Amber Fry's net worth that pushed me over the edge.

Yes, not traceable when redeemed, but wouldn't SW see bank charges from prepaidcard dot com or whatever site it was?

Grocery store idea is smarter.

Moo

He mentions his kids always coming first which I find interesting. Nichol told her friend Charlotte she was concerned about his kids coming first. I'm just not sure I believe her when she says she never told Chris that was a concern of hers.

CW's claims of loving his kids, his continual lies, knowing he has murdered them, would be disgusting to hear by LE.
To think, he may have been believed.:eek:
Family, friends, co workers, neighbours will hear all this.
CW is a freak of nature.
I really want his Interrogation Video broadcast everywhere possible.:):):):)
CW must certainly be loathed by millions.
MOO.

1. SW gets a free pass, she's the victim.
2. SW gets a free pass, s
1, SW gets a free pass, she's the victim!
2. SW gets a free pass, she's the victim!
3. Please source your claims.
4. You don't know if the $3500 was before or after the mortgage was paid!
5. WHY do you think he was the most financially responsible? Because he knew where to get cheap tattoos? He saved money on the mortgage by getting lifetime free room and board at C.D.o C.?
6. I can't go on, this is all the same innuendo and assumption and is irrelevent! CW is a liar, a manipulator, an adulterer, a murderer of four human beings, and evil. CW admitted it nine (9) times!
7. Oh, but CW does get a free pass; to prison and to hades!

I don't know why the quote appears twice! I didn't do that!

Thank you. Obviously I wouldn't be a fan of NK for cheating with my friend's husband, but I was in the "You Go Girl! camp after her media interview. I honestly didn't get mad until I saw the discovery info, and I think it was seeing she searched for Amber Frey Book Deal and Amber Fry's net worth that pushed me over the edge.
Holy Moly, wouldn't you be soooo impressed if your lover paid for meals with a freebee?

That's how Andarko found out about the affair and fired CW: Raunchy work emails. They were one of the first to tell LE about the affair. It happened while CW was being interviewed.

I think the LE info from Anadarko was the first notification about CW's affair with NK, and it came just before one of CW's scheduled interviews.
MOO.

Last edited:
I think the LE info from Andarko was the first notification about CW's affair with NK, and it came just before one of CW's scheduled interviews.

Anadarko called law enforcement at 8 am. After he had done two interviews. He was scheduled to do a polygraph at 11 am. The polygraph inserted all the information they learned from Anadarko that was sent at 8 a.m. on Wednesday morning.

They can’t. And that’s what makes it so scary. There are future CW’s being raised right now in homes around the world.
I actually think they may have drummed the empathy out of him. I'm frequently amazed at how kind young children are to others, and how they worry if someone else seems sad. They don't care about how people look or how they dress. It's not until they get older that they start the judging.

Learning to do what's "right" instead of doing what you want because you want it -- that's something that needs to be modeled, taught and rewarded. Lots of people in this case seem never to have learned this lesson.

That's how Andarko found out about the affair and fired CW: Raunchy work emails. They were one of the first to tell LE about the affair. It happened while CW was being interviewed.
Whatever the content of the emails between CW and NK -- seems it was also enough to get NK terminated from
her Anadarko contract as well. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members