GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I agree
I dont hold against her any of the sexual stuff and don't see its point talking about it.
only an observation that I think it shows immaturity of character (which is what we are seeking at the end of the day her character)and like most I was taken aback at the brazen text to her friend. lol its not what she said just the way she said it.
I am pretty liberal but ive never heard women use that talk to other women but that's not something I am judging her for. that was funny imo
the smut is the LEAST of the issues concerning her.

moo

Ha ha, well, I used to talk to my friends like that...but not since college. :) Now I am more impressed with a man if he has a stable job, income, assets, and takes care of his responsibilities. The fact that she reacted the way she did, IMO, spoke of the immaturity level going on there. And there was a LOT of that going on.

CW even blamed NUA and her son, running all through their house.
NUA's son found the phone, without its attachment.
Later CW presented the phone to LE, with the attachment now present!
Poor CW did not know the SW's phone password!

With time, more and more absurd lies would be uttered by CW, and he certainly would have hung himself.
MOO.
I wonder if the attachment could be a sign of a slight struggle? How else would it come off?

As soon as SW hit the news I assumed husband just because that's usually how it goes.

As soon as I saw porch interviews I knew exactly what happened and how it would play out.

SW mom and all her friends suspected him the very second she wasn't answering her phone. He didn't stand a chance.

Moo

I never gave him a pass. They BOTH lived above their means.
1. He claimed to be asleep when she came home. I would assu,e she was ordering=g hair products since he barely had any hair nut so what..doesnt matter who was ordering..their cards was declined .
2. I think she was planning the trip to Aspen and made reservations..he killed her so knew she wasnt going to be able to go so he was going to take his mistress instead.
3. Yes, there both should have known they couldnt afford the private school. I do think he was more financi8ally responsible one of the toe. And he should have said no, we cam’t afford it! But, we all know he was too much of a wuss to stand up to her or his mother.
4.He was using work gift cards to wine and dine his mistress. He did charge $60 for a dinner which SW called him right away to question him, about it and also told him to save the receipt..I’m sure so she could see how many entrees and drinks were ordered to see if he was alone. This probably pissed him off because she probably spends that each month getting her nails done.
5. I read that Shanann planned the groupon aspen trip and asked the Thayers to babysit.
6. Yes, they were trying to save money on parking.
7. Of course no ones life is perfect and usually not as great as they portray it on social media.
8. They were behind on more than their mortgage..they were being suede by their homeowners association for not paying their dues.
9. $3500 in their account when they have 2 kids and a baby on the way and a monthly $2800 house note, is definitely a sign of financial problems...$3500 isnt squat when you have their bills to pay... I have that in my everyday checking account...thy had to be both stressed to have that little $.....Neither are getting a free pass..they both were living above their means!
I am pretty sure that getting your nails done is not the same as wining and dining your mistress and the SHE filed for bankruptcy was not true. They filed for bankruptcy.

I never gave him a pass. They BOTH lived above their means.
1. He claimed to be asleep when she came home. I would assu,e she was ordering=g hair products since he barely had any hair nut so what..doesnt matter who was ordering..their cards was declined .
2. I think she was planning the trip to Aspen and made reservations..he killed her so knew she wasnt going to be able to go so he was going to take his mistress instead.
3. Yes, there both should have known they couldnt afford the private school. I do think he was more financi8ally responsible one of the toe. And he should have said no, we cam’t afford it! But, we all know he was too much of a wuss to stand up to her or his mother.
4.He was using work gift cards to wine and dine his mistress. He did charge $60 for a dinner which SW called him right away to question him, about it and also told him to save the receipt..I’m sure so she could see how many entrees and drinks were ordered to see if he was alone. This probably pissed him off because she probably spends that each month getting her nails done.
5. I read that Shanann planned the groupon aspen trip and asked the Thayers to babysit.
6. Yes, they were trying to save money on parking.
7. Of course no ones life is perfect and usually not as great as they portray it on social media.
8. They were behind on more than their mortgage..they were being suede by their homeowners association for not paying their dues.
9. $3500 in their account when they have 2 kids and a baby on the way and a monthly $2800 house note, is definitely a sign of financial problems...$3500 isnt squat when you have their bills to pay... I have that in my everyday checking account...thy had to be both stressed to have that little $.....Neither are getting a free pass..they both were living above their means!
on the aspen thing.
I wonder if he was stupid enough had he not got caught to still go to aspen with Nicole??
THAT would have been very hard to explain to LE while your family is missing!!!!

I am pretty sure that getting your nails done is not the same as wining and dining your mistress and the SHE filed for bankruptcy was not true. They filed for bankruptcy.

And I still maintain that if finances were such a stressor for him then he could have taken his own measures to lessen the pressure-like not take his mistress out on weekend getaways or for $60 meals.

Has anyone come up with the reason why NK was searching SW on Google in September 2017? Is NK still classified here as a collateral victim of CW?

I think she was seeing him long before June. Maybe she was interested in hooking up with him long before that and is the one who came onto him. Maybe she had no concern for his marriage, his wife or his children. Maybe she even knows more about their deaths than LE knows. Maybe LE didn’t search her past enough. Maybe some of you believe this is all irrelevant now. I am very suspicious of her involvement now. Yes CW did the killing but what did she know and when did she really know it?

I do not see her as a victim anymore of anything.

ETA: The Denver Post quoted her as saying she and CW didn’t discuss a future but her google searches show she was searching wedding dresses, and he was searching jewelry and vacation spots. They were very much into the future.
I gander she saw him at the office and was like who is THAT, and did some searching. She might have been working on him for awhile

*cough cough*

Just like he did not know the password for her phone, or for the garage door which did not work?

And according to the docs he just happened to magically remember the password for a shared account shortly after the police left and it was just him and the Thayers, and of course it was for a mysterious taxi company. They never mention whether LE was able to corroborate that but id bet it was made up

Apparently Johnny is on a time out. Guy threatened to call the FBI on me. For what I have no idea. Said I made threats. I do not threaten and try to respect all.
heads up larry
we not allowed to talk about each other lol only our post content.
so be careful or you shall find yourself along with him!:cool:

its interesting how things roll.
there is starting to become a divide amongst us about Nicole.

my stance.
she was a co-habitator in destroying the watts marriage, that's fact.

the resentment toward her is fair.

I don't support any posts that paint her as a victim.

jmo
The resentment towards her is irrelevant. It has nothing to do with the case. It's not hard to believe that she is another victim of CW's lies and deceit. He lied to everyone. Shining the light on her is just a distraction from the facts. It is CW alone who murdered his family. His choice. His decision. Imo

And I still maintain that if finances were such a stressor for him then he could have taken his own measures to lessen the pressure-like not take his mistress out on weekend getaways or for $60 meals.

Agreed. According to the documents Chris paid every single time they went out to eat, to a bar, to the dunes, etc. If money was the catalyst there were plenty of ways to save money. He was spending freely.

I wonder if the attachment could be a sign of a slight struggle? How else would it come off?

As soon as SW hit the news I assumed husband just because that's usually how it goes.

As soon as I saw porch interviews I knew exactly what happened and how it would play out.

SW mom and all her friends suspected him the very second she wasn't answering her phone. He didn't stand a chance.

Moo

When the interview first happened and we learned what was going on, I was saying I wondered if his mistress bought the shirt that he was wearing as he hemmed and hawed, and then said she probably bought it through Amazon. Amazon of course is known for its books originally.

And now we know that she sent him a book that was in the trash.

My guess is that book was ordered through Amazon.

I still want to know who ordered that shirt because I'm not sure it was from his wife.

Last edited:
And according to the docs he just happened to magically remember the password for a shared account shortly after the police left and it was just him and the Thayers, and of course it was for a mysterious taxi company. They never mention whether LE was able to corroborate that but id bet it was made up

???
Can you go into more detail as I have missed that, thanks

It’s quite disturbing imo that NK google searched Shannan Watts for hours and then also searched “can cops trace text messages” before the murders. I also saw in the documents she had mentioned to a friend that CWs kids mage her uncomfortable and also that she wanted to be with a man who didn’t have kids or hadn’t been married. I sincerely wonder if she told CW this and planted a seed in his head. I just don’t trust this woman at all. I’m not saying I think she murdered anyone but she definetly isn’t just the innocent bystander that she tried to come across as.
Except she never met the kids...

. Self delete double post

Last edited:
I just found something interesting:

Page 2215: On August 12, at 0957, Shanann asked CW if he could get the girl’s backpacks ready for tomorrow, with blankets and spare clothes. He said he would.

Well did he?

If he didn’t, he could of course claim that he forgot.

Otherwise, he may not have done it because he knew they wouldn’t be needing them.

If those bags were packed however, it would be indicative that he perhaps wasn’t planning on killing that night.
You'd think they would be included in the evidence if he did...

I just searched the document (twice). They were interviewed, however the actual interviews were not in the released material. Their interviews (and the interview notes) were listed alongside links that are not accessible. I'm thinking they will be included in the next, 3TB(!) release.

These interview with the Thayers, we had here, on earlier threads.
Thayers were quite emotional, having a murderer in their home, with their young child present.
MOO.

on the aspen thing.
I wonder if he was stupid enough had he not got caught to still go to aspen with Nicole??
THAT would have been very hard to explain to LE while your family is missing!!!!
Absolutely he would have gone. He was taking calls from his realtor moments after dumping the bodies!!

CW was just waiting out the storm. He really thought this would all blow over and he'd be on his merry way!

Moo

He mentions his kids always coming first which I find interesting. Nichol told her friend Charlotte she was concerned about his kids coming first. I'm just not sure I believe her when she says she never told Chris that was a concern of hers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181124-010233_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181124-010233_Chrome.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 98
Agreed. According to the documents Chris paid every single time they went out to eat, to a bar, to the dunes, etc. If money was the catalyst there were plenty of ways to save money. He was spending freely.
And should be noted he was not using gift cards he earned from work, like NK told LE she thought was happening.

His web searches show he used a website to purchase prepaid cards. Not sure how that was easier to explain to SW though...

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member