Australia - Toyah Cordingley, 24, body found on beach, 22 October 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
An article I saw last night said they were looking for any cyclists that had been out to Barron Power Station.

They were looking for cars that were going to Barron Power Station area, & such, around that time. Before 5.30 IIRC. Possibly he/they discarded something in Barron creek? They would need cars travelling south. I'm a bit behind, so not sure if discussed? MOO

Is there a chance that Toyah’s phone was pinging along a south-bound trajectory in the timeframe of the video and Toyah’s car is NOT seen... That would be a definite reason to analyse each car heading in the same direction at the same time...

Just two maps - from Wangetti to Clifton beaches, then Wangetti to Impey St (near Lake placid) - so it's approx 14 mins from clifton to Impey St area. Not sure why they are looking at Impey St & surrounds. My guess is someone was spotted near there somehow?

Attachments

• Wang to clifton.png
    Wang to clifton.png
    123.3 KB · Views: 6
  • wang to Impey st.png
    wang to Impey st.png
    109.3 KB · Views: 7
Is there a chance that Toyah’s phone was pinging along a south-bound trajectory in the timeframe of the video and Toyah’s car is NOT seen... That would be a definite reason to analyse each car heading in the same direction at the same time...
Good point. Maybe her phone pinged near the power station. It's unbelievable that anyone could be silly enough to travel with her phone, unless they just took her bag & didn't check properly? I'm glad if so, whatever the reason...! sounds like they are getting closer to nailing someone.. :)

I agree.

Anyone got an address of that intersection? How far away from that intersection is the servo (or whatever it is)? #57 isn't between the Orangey car and the white Audi at the intersection, but it appears between those two cars when they go past the servo camera. Got nothing to do with anything, just wondering where it coulda come from tbh lol
On the video it states that it is the corner of Clifton Beach Road and Captain Cook Hwy. But I don't think it is. It looks like the corner of Endeavour Road and Captain Cook Hwy. There is a shopping centre there with a servo right on the corner. The red jeep looks to be driving out of the shopping centre which shares the servo road in/out.

Last edited:
im wondering why the focus on clifton beach, did she visit someone there, does the killer live there?
it could be because she was "seen there" - we don't know if that's cctv or if she was actually outta the car. Yes, someone lives there - a family friend. It seems he is not the type, but you never do know!? Crazier things have happened :(

In the vid, the very first car, a little red car takes off from the lights in front of No.1 vehicle....why wasn't that red car counted??
Maybe the red car was accounted for it? car 21 was a very slowed-down clip. Could be coincidental? Who knows what the video person was thinking? or projecting? or maybe it means nothing. To be a fly on the wall!

it's funny that the red jeep is shown twice in the video?? 56 & 67? I also noticed that car 51 turns the corner, but they block off most of the others cars that do. I wonder if those others turning the corner have been eliminated already? Or that 51 for some reason is significant? Can that turn off lead to Lake Placid?? IDK...

No that turnoff only leads to the beach and houses.

it's funny that the red jeep is shown twice in the video?? 56 & 67? I also noticed that car 51 turns the corner, but they block off most of the others cars that do. I wonder if those others turning the corner have been eliminated already? Or that 51 for some reason is significant? Can that turn off lead to Lake Placid?? IDK...

I still don't get all the stickers being tallied. Now there is a public FB page Honour Toyah which is all about these stickers. I guess these people feel like they are helping. But I can't think why the need to tally how many and where they are all going. McGuiness Book of Records comes to mind. Wonder if any of these sticker friends recognise any of the vehicles and maybe in denial.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member