Australia - Toyah Cordingley, 24, body found on beach, 22 October 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's funny that the red jeep is shown twice in the video?? 56 & 67? I also noticed that car 51 turns the corner, but they block off most of the others cars that do. I wonder if those others turning the corner have been eliminated already? Or that 51 for some reason is significant? Can that turn off lead to Lake Placid?? IDK...
I think that it is incidental that the red Jeep is shown twice...I think that they were trying to grab snippets of every car heading south while at the same time excluding those that had already come forward/been eliminated. The footage of the red Jeep comes from a different angle/feed than the rest and are some of the only snippets that are time stamped - so even though they are spaced on the video, the two images are only 4sec apart.

they have been interested in Impey st for over a week i think. Also the Power station & lower Barron bridge - wherever that is! They are also interested in Lake placid road, which turns into Barron gorge (?) rd, which are all connected easily by Impey St IMO
Sorry to reply to myself but @sleepinoz has more detailed info. I just wrote it down. But yes, maybe the culprit travelled south & disposed of something? There were police divers there. When i looked up the police diving info (just now) it has been removed.... hmmm

I think that it is incidental that the red Jeep is shown twice...I think that they were trying to grab snippets of every car heading south while at the same time excluding those that had already come forward/been eliminated. The footage of the red Jeep comes from a different angle/feed than the rest and are some of the only snippets that are time stamped - so even though they are spaced on the video, the two images are only 4sec apart.
There was a highlight around the white car that traveled through, before you see the red car exiting the servo/or shop, whatever it was... which is interesting. I wasn't sure why... i think it's car 56???? MOO

I still don't get all the stickers being tallied. Now there is a public FB page Honour Toyah which is all about these stickers. I guess these people feel like they are helping. But I can't think why the need to tally how many and where they are all going. McGuiness Book of Records comes to mind. Wonder if any of these sticker friends recognise any of the vehicles and maybe in denial.
MOO

I just think they might be tallying because they are trying to do something? Maybe you are right tho? Each to their own. I have a feeling it's legit...maybe??

Homicide detectives have renewed their calls for information on Cairns woman Toyah Cordingley's murder.

If you were travelling along the Captain Cook Highway at Clifton Beach between 5:02pm and 5:07pm on Sunday the 21st of October and see your car in this video- please call CrimeStoppers on 1800 333 000 or call Police Link on 131 444.

Theres a 'white' circular image around car 57, just about the same time the red jeep/vehicle (?) leaves the petrol station/store/shop... why is the white car highlighted? It's a circular white background. I didn't see it otherwise - in this video? Or maybe i missed others like that? Image is below

Attachments

• white car.png
    white car.png
    230.9 KB · Views: 27
Theres a 'white' circular image around car 57, just about the same time the red jeep/vehicle (?) leaves the petrol station/store/shop... why is the white car highlighted? It's a circular white background. I didn't see it otherwise - in this video? Or maybe i missed others like that? Image is below

Because it is car #57 not the Jeep.

I still don't get all the stickers being tallied. Now there is a public FB page Honour Toyah which is all about these stickers. I guess these people feel like they are helping. But I can't think why the need to tally how many and where they are all going. McGuiness Book of Records comes to mind. Wonder if any of these sticker friends recognise any of the vehicles and maybe in denial.
MOO

I hear what you're saying Breaking, why print 30,000 and send them overseas? Almost although there is money to be made which I doubt but...

Sorry to reply to myself but @sleepinoz has more detailed info. I just wrote it down. But yes, maybe the culprit travelled south & disposed of something? There were police divers there. When i looked up the police diving info (just now) it has been removed.... hmmm

That post was deleted because I quoted from a FB group, I thought I found another source but can't find it now.

This is all I can find.

Police are widening their search for a killer.
They're now wanting to speak to any cyclists who may have ridden up to the Barron River Power Station at Lake Placid on October 21st between 4 and 6pm. It's as Detectives continue to call for information into Toyah Cordingley's murder at Wangetti Beach.

Triple M Cairns

they have been interested in Impey st for over a week i think. Also the Power station & lower Barron bridge - wherever that is! They are also interested in Lake placid road, which turns into Barron gorge (?) rd, which are all connected easily by Impey st IMO
I think the lower bridge is the Lake Placid Road bridge across the Barron River at Kamerunga. It's a pedestrian bridge at ground level, close to water level. (Where the Google Maps label says Kamerunga Regional Park.) Some history: Kamerunga Lower Bridge - Cairns Arts and Culture Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tiffany1201