GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think CW hates all women. I think all male FAs hate all women. They may have sexual relationships with women and act charming for a time, but their hatred towards women is just below the surface, seething. IMO

Yes, I agree!

Along those lines my ex’s mother (total enmeshment and annhilation) was the biggest misogynist I’ve ever known. She hated women too. I particularly remember when women would accuse a footballer (or anyone) of sexual assault, according to her they were always liars and just out for money.

Once again I'm not saying it's kind or wise or what I would do. I know older people that give all kinds of advice on children that I think is bunk about not spoiling babies by picking them up too much or rubbing booze on their gums when they're teething. Idk maybe I have some extra crappy older family members.

I can agree they were pretty suspicious and down on Shanann, I just still feel sorry for them. I have seen it hinted here and there that they may have been plotting along with Chris and I don't think that follows (though I wouldn't say it's impossible because none of this case makes sense). I'm just saying I can see them having been the way they were without ever having wanted or anticipated the tragic end of it all.
Did you see Mrs Watts interviews?

I wish you could view this from another angle. NK was suddenly thrust into the public domain, and not by a choice of her own making. Suddenly, she had a brand new identity, and it looked something like Amber Frey. I can understand a curiosity in finding out whatever became of Amber Frey. It’s not fair to assume that NK liked or wanted this new reality she found herself in, but here it was staring her in the face. Did you see the sections in the discovery where she was sobbing and crying? Where her friend said she needed counseling?
I saw the part where she looked up not just Amber Frey, but Amber Frey Book Deal.

His responses just seem so simple and childlike. ( I didn't do anything to make them disappear. I promise!)

I definitely see where everyone is coming from with this. That's my thoughts about him begging police to not release NK's name. Hello! Your pregnant wife and children are "missing" or dead (not sure how much they knew at that point). Maybe show more concern for that instead of protecting the reputation of your mistress?

Yet another "tell" of his. I'm curious to see how emphatically he expressed worry over NK in the interrogation. I hope that gets released so we can compare it to his dialed-in tone during the porch interviews. I have a feeling there will be contrast there.

Edit: it's like he didn't realize the gravity of the situation and how bleak his future was during the interrogation. Bro, kiss goodbye that relationship. The jig is up.

Yeah I think that /is/ the Watts Grandma? And I just see a grandmother excited to see her grandchildren and its a very sad situation all around to me. I have so many older people in my family that are far too casual and blaise about childproofing for my taste and I can honestly see them brushing things off or not taking allergies that seriously without being outright hatefully trying to endanger a grandkid as I guess some are accusing her of?
When one of the children has a nut allergy that could kill them, and they are TOLD about this, there is no excuse. I have two grandchildren Bella and Cece's ages and I would without a doubt make sure that they were not exposed to anything dangerous. Why do you continue to make excuses for the Watts family? They are not senile, they are GRANDPARENTS in their 60's. And their daughter put out a bowl of nuts right after this issue happened that she was well aware of. They are ignorant at the very least. And disrespectful and put that little girl in harms way. The point of the video was that Shananns mother posted something really nice. In stark contrast to Cindy Watts and her vile statements and behavior.[/QUOTE]

He didn't fool me at all. Maybe it's the Domestic Abuse survivor in me. Blinders off picking up on little nuances,and inconsistacies.
It breaks my heart that Shannan,and her precious babies didn't get out alive.
She worked so valiantly to keep her family loved,safe,and happy.
While CW,and NK plotted behind her back.
Not saying I think Nk Helped with the murders, but she sure was gung Ho to replace Shannan at CW,'s side.

Oh GOODNESS no, I was being super sarcastic! Sorry, I guess that's hard to read over the internet :)
As soon as I saw his interview I knew it was him.
I'm embarrassed that it seemed like I believed the dirtbag.

In that post I was talking about NUA, not NK so I'm not sure what that last part was in response to. But I do agree that NK had nothing to do with the crime - just not as morally innocent as she tried to make herself.

What I meant, and should have worded better, was if CW thought that he was sneaky and gave a really convincing interview (which we all know he didn't), did he also think that running through the house when he first entered with the officer and NUA...did he think it wouldn't raise any flags? I would think that if an officer needed to gain entry to my home, especially for my kids, I would stand back, observe and let them do their job. I wouldn't want to contaminate any potential crime scenes etc.

On a more personal note, CW reminded me SO much of my ex, it was chilling to compare.

When he started cheating on me, I thought he was acting like a druggie needing his next fix. He had no care in the world except what he wanted. He didn't care to come home to watch the baby so I could make it to work, he ignored all my calls, he moved out even though our lease hadn't ended, and really just didn't care about any of his responsibilities.

I was begging and begging to save our relationship until I found out he was cheating. We happened to have family visiting during that time, so I acted like everything was fine because I didn't want to ruin their time here. Meanwhile he started giving me attention and trying to make sure I was okay. Yeah, like he actually cared! It was more like he didn't want me to tell all his dirty secrets to his family!

In turn, he didn't mind throwing me under the bus during our custody case. Suddenly I was horrible, mean, controlling, and keeping the baby from him. I had messages and phone calls from our friends and his family, wondering why I was being so difficult. Fun times. (Sarcasm there)

Nevermind that he was happy to just sit back and be a man-child, letting me set up and pay the bills, take out the trash, do the grocery shopping, cook, clean, take care of the baby...and if something went wrong of course it was my fault. If we had an argument, he would twist and twist everything until I didn't even know what was what anymore.

But that's how I met my husband and five years later, couldn't be any happier.

I am just heartbroken that CW treated Shanann so cruelly at the end of her life. Even when she got home from her trip, she wanted to hold CW. She loved him until the very end, while he threw away (literally, which is disgusting) and wanted to start a new life just like that.

Didn't mean for my post to turn into all that, but yeah - CW is a dumb, horrible, inhumane being and I hope he lives a long, long life in his new home so he can think about the wonderful life he had with those beautiful babies and amazing wife.

Once again I'm not saying it's kind or wise or what I would do. I know older people that give all kinds of advice on children that I think is bunk about not spoiling babies by picking them up too much or rubbing booze on their gums when they're teething. Idk maybe I have some extra crappy older family members.

I can agree they were pretty suspicious and down on Shanann, I just still feel sorry for them. I have seen it hinted here and there that they may have been plotting along with Chris and I don't think that follows (though I wouldn't say it's impossible because none of this case makes sense). I'm just saying I can see them having been the way they were without ever having wanted or anticipated the tragic end of it all.
Plotting along with Chris? No one has suggested that. Yes, they did not anticipate the tragic end, they are not responsible for the tragic end but they are responsible for how they behave. Whether Cindy believed the nut allergy or not, why didn’t she respect Shannans wishes for the sake of getting along?

Chris Watts’ wife called his parents 'evil and stupid' one week before her murder | Daily Mail Online after they gave allergic daughter NUTS and skipped her birthday

It was also revealed by Shanann's mother that Watts' parents did not attend their son's wedding

The couple subsequently blocked Shanann on Facebook and did not attend or even call their granddaughter on her birthday.

Watts sided with his wife in his response, writing: "l will call him and tell him what I think about this. lt's not *advertiser censored**ing cool at all because it is the kids. I will set this right."

Shanann: "l didn't tell your dad not to come to party. l didn't tell him not to text, or call your daughter, on her birthday. I didn't tell him to start acting like he only has two grandkids instead of 4. I didn't block your family on [Facebook], he did. Myself and your kids have nothing to say to them. They do.

These kids are my world and I have to protect them from the evil of the world. I shouldn't have to protect them from evil family. Our kids deserve the same love and attention the other kids get, nothing less."

Chris: "They should've swallowed whatever they needed to and came to Cece's Birthday Party and called her and shouldn't have blocked all social media contact with them. I don't care what they do with us, just as long as they love and respect the kids. l'm not use to not having a relationship with my dad. I should've just called him before it got to this point where it got in my head I didn't and that's my fault."

There was a different version of events however from what one Watts' friends told investigators. He said that Cindy called him crying after her fight with Shanann and that Watts told him not to worry because he was done with Shanann.

Did you see Mrs Watts interviews?

Yes. It makes sense to me that she had a hard time believing he did it and grappling with how quick the plea deal came out without really getting a chance to talk to him about it. It sounded like at the trial she had gotten a chance to hear more evidence and believed that he was guilty after all?

I saw the part where she looked up not just Amber Frey, but Amber Frey Book Deal.
Yeah, she did a search on everything that came up. I can understand that. I did a search, and Amber’s not doing so well, she’s barely making it.

The child was two years old.
Yes. Mother Watts is cold, and wicked. The Apple sure did not fall far from tree.
You don't do children that way, unless you have a cold heart. A caring Grandma would make sure any alergy triggers were gone, and every suface cleane, and sanitized from any said substances. They would also never give one child ice cream, and not the other. That was just a bs excuse for to mess with the poor little toddler, because she enjoys it.
Poor Shannan,and those precious babes.

Do we absolutely know that?
I feel like I remember there being two separate incidents where the nuts became an issue at Cindy's house. Am I mistaken?

If so, it shows blatant disregard over SW's authority as a parent and the safety of her kids. I almost wish SW would have handed them doctor's notes because that's how petty and insistent I would have been if I had in-laws like that.

I have been here from the very beginning and I haven't seen a post stating that Ma Watts was an accomplice in the murders. Nutgate is an example of the disrespect shown to both SW and the child's safety, but commenting on it in no way implies that she doesn't have the right to grieve or that she directly caused their deaths.

YES!!!! Mom and dad and sis not attending his wedding ?!?! WOW. That’s huge, knowing now how much it seems Ma and Pa Watts worship CW. That is some dysfunctional stuff and must have caused some deep wounds that CW may have buried deep and never truly dealt with.....MOO.

Does anyone know much about his adult years before meeting Shan’ann? Did he live at home with mommy and daddy until age 25ish??
We sure don't know much. No ex girlfriends have come forward. Maybe he lived in his parents basement and would still be doing so if not for Shanann.

Yes. It makes sense to me that she had a hard time believing he did it and grappling with how quick the plea deal came out without really getting a chance to talk to him about it. It sounded like at the trial she had gotten a chance to hear more evidence and believed that he was guilty after all?
The problem wasn’t her denial, the problem was the vicious lies and insinuations about Shanann. She did this on television, and it was broadcast around the country.

She vilified a victim, and basically accused her of being the murderer of her children.

At sentencing, she tempered her statements, likely in light of the universal criticism that she received from her interviews.

Make no mistake (in her eyes), CW killed them all, but Shanann caused it to happen.

These people still hate her, and always will.

Nasty people they are.

He did not want to talk to her, but she, (as she does), twisted it to make it seem like he was prevented from speaking to her and he wasn't.
Her interviews and her complaints about SW had nothing to do with whether he killed them or not, she may have well have said, 'If he did, she deserved it'.

I feel like I remember there being two separate incidents where the nuts became an issue at Cindy's house. Am I mistaken?
I doubt even a doctors note would suffice for Mother Watts.
If so, it shows blatant disregard over SW's authority as a parent and the safety of her kids. I almost wish SW would have handed them doctor's notes because that's how petty and insistent I would have been if I had in-laws like that.

Chris Watts girlfriend searched for Shanann Watts online nearly a year before the murders and long before her affair with Chris Watts began: Report
Kessinger reportedly offered her phone to investigators, but had deleted all text messages between her and Watts as well as any entry for him in her contacts.

The Phone Data Review examined text messages, voice calls, voicemail messages, and online searches that may have been relevant to the investigation. The first entry in the chronological report that includes data from all three devices is from Kessinger’s phone; it states that Kessinger performed an online search for the name Shanann Watts in September 2017.

CrimeOnline has noted in its review of the extensive documents, which were compiled by multiple law enforcement agencies, a few instances in which a date appears to have been entered incorrectly. The above entry, however, appears to be the only questionable date in the chronological Phone Data Review.

CrimeOnline has reached out to the Greeley Police Department for clarification or confirmation of the information listed in the entry, and has not yet received a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member