GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I know. Someone had asked which video it was when they asked him that question and I'm not sure which it was. I was just describing his reaction to the question. He wanted to make sure LE did not think he would do such a horrific thing. Not him. He made sure they were sleeping peacefully in their warm beds before he smothered them to death.
Ahhh gotcha. That really resonated with me. Yep I can smother them and then drop them in the tanks but alive for him was disturbing.

MCCOY said eventually WATTS said he was going to leave and go home to see if he could figure out what happened to SHANANN. MCCOY then commented that WATTS needed to defecate and pulled his pick-up to the south side of the holding tanks on CERVI 1029."[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm maybe he got a little nervous huh?

In the discovery we found out that he told his family that he had finally come around to their way of thinking about Shanann and was divorcing her.
This was because he had already made the decision to murder his family and thought they would back up his evil idiotic plan.
His spiteful family was thrilled when they thought he was going to leave his pregnant wife and little girls.
His fans/family are still repeating those same lies about Shanann, thinking people are going to believe them, just like the stupid monster thought people would believe his plan to make people think that his shady wife took his beloved daughters, never to be seen again.
JMO
Yes, I'm sure in his mind he feels justified since his family always hated her anyway. Bad mouthing her to his family before the murder was a way for him to convince himself he wasn't really doing wrong. After all, his family would back him up. In a way, they enabled him to kill his wife and not feel guilty about it. Imo

MCCOY said eventually WATTS said he was going to leave and go home to see if he could figure out what happened to SHANANN. MCCOY then commented that WATTS needed to defecate and pulled his pick-up to the south side of the holding tanks on CERVI 1029."

Hmmmm maybe he got a little nervous huh?[/QUOTE]
The s**t was hittin' the fan!

Yes he bounds quickly down those stairs,,,I wonder if they followed him?

It didn't look to me like LE followed him down the basement stairs... he came bounding back up the basement stairs within 5 or so seconds, IIRC.... I think he might've gone down there to get/hide/move something incriminating...[/QUOTE]

I wish they had followed him down there. He sure was in a hurry. So tense and so uptight and covering anger as he headed straight in as fast as possible without stopping to talk to them. So obvious. I wonder if it could have been the wedding ring or Shan'ann's phone, quickly pocketed. Or evidence of the affair. Or children's things quickly hidden, something he shoved somewhere for the time being, like the bag he planned to pack for them? I have wondered if his plan was to dispose of Shan'ann's still packed suitcase, along with a children's suitcase (those missing blankets and stuffed animals?) so he would be able to go home and say "vanished, nothing there," which he still said even though there was plenty there.

I love those CBI detectives. They worked so well together. I wonder if they will give interviews. Very impressive work. I was surprised CW so thoroughly bought into everything she said about lie detector tests. seemed like she did a great job setting him up to be as nervous as possible when he lied, making it seem almost as if the machine could literally see the visions in his head, as opposed to reading symptoms of nervousness. (Oh meant to say in my other post that CW has moments of nervousness combined with real anger and hostility - it was apparent when the interviewer on the porch asked him about his wife's pregnancy, and very apparent as he brushed past NUA and LE to get into the garage, so pissed off and trying to cover.

Looking at the interviews between CW and LE and CBI, it appears this dude thinks LE and FBI are his buddies and on his side. What an idiot.

Those detectives had to work really hard to make him feel that way. Despite the inner repulsion they must have felt about him. They are both parents of very young children. They already knew he 'disappeared' his family. They just didn't know how yet.

This is just the craziest case. I really think he is insane. It makes no sense.

I’m listening to Part 2 of the interrogations with Tammy (lie detector is about to start). He’s talking about observing the babies at the beach in SC, them jumping on the bouncy rope things and the fun they had at the birthday party a couple hours before he killed them. He’s so cheerful and normal.

WTH. It’s just perplexing.

And he probably already knew he was going to kill those babies, when they were all at the birthday party.

That was sooooo fun to watch. His shifts in demeanor, trying to read them, trying to sell himself etc. etc. It was what I was waiting to view and it was awesome to watch.
Yes it was. We all know from the outside looking in what LE was trying to accomplish but he is too dumb to even contact an attorney. He had lots of alone time sitting in that interview room to think. He is so concerned about pleasing the interviewer by acting like such a nice guy that he forgets these people have been through this before. Then he shows the Tammy (polygraph person) a picture of his girls on his phone. KNOWING they are dead!

Yes! Chris Coleman as well. That case still haunts me. So similar to Chris Watts. Gorgeous wives and kids. And Coleman’s kids were older and must have taken a lot of effort to kill. Horrible.
Coleman is another example of so caught up in the end game he can’t see how obvious his actions were. He made up a fake account to send the emails but used his own computer. He was seen playing ball with his boys the night before he murdered them :(.

And he probably already knew he was going to kill those babies, when they were all at the birthday party.

Can anyone explain to me how he smothered the children? I always asssumed he used a pillow but that seems to have been ruled out by autopsy showing no fibers. If he used his hands, wouldn’t his hands have bite marks especially from the child who struggled? This is bad enough without him actually using bare hands. I can’t even

As usual, I'm sure I'm way behind you people.
I'm watching part 3, polygraph video.

CW says the garage door and basement door stayed open at 5:27 am and 5:26 am respectively. How did they close back up and when, and by whom?

Some bad stuff happened in the basement that morning. Door left open.. Later a cadaver dog sensed something in there..
I wonder if he carried the bodies down to the basement right after he killed them. Then got ready for work, took a shower, put the clothes in the wash, etc. before loading the bodies into the truck.

When Tammi (is that the name of the polygraph CBI detective?) asks what his dad had to say about CW coming in, I thought the advice his dad gave him would be something along the lines of "Just tell the truth, Son." Nope, he told him "Just do what they ask" -- etc. Sounded like advice from a father who knew his son was shady and the truth was not going to help him.

At first, upon seeing the driveway video and him with the gas can, I thought maybe he was dousing the bodies in his truck bed with the gasoline. But I guess that might be too strong. Then I thought maybe he was just taking extra gasoline in case he had to drive further than expected and thought he could get stuck or run out of gas. Maybe he always takes extra gasoline. Who knows. Would be worth the investigators asking.

I asked my nephew a lot of questions because he has a similar job to CW's. He is a field engineer for a Texas oil co.

I asked him about the gas can and he said he always carries a small one in the field. There are a lot of miscellaneous uses for gasoline, like cleaning oil or crusted paint off of equipment or bolts, priming pumps, etc etc. Or just running out of gas in remote fields.

Can anyone explain to me how he smothered the children? I always asssumed he used a pillow but that seems to have been ruled out by autopsy showing no fibers. If he used his hands, wouldn’t his hands have bite marks especially from the child who struggled? This is bad enough without him actually using bare hands. I can’t even
Hold their noses and force their mouths close by pushing up the lower jaw. I would say that that is how Bella got her jaw injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko