GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he carried the bodies down to the basement right after he killed them. Then got ready for work, took a shower, put the clothes in the wash, etc. before loading the bodies into the truck.
im suspicious he killed the girls earlier hid them in the basement and he was already starting the staging when he face timed nk on the bed with no sheets.
he told her he was washing the kids bed linen?...in the evening?....when they were supposed to be sleeping in them ?:oops:

moo

This might have already been covered but RE: the dogs alerting on the bed in the basement. Didn't we read somewhere that these type of dogs were trained to detect areas where "distress" had occurred? I can't find it to save my life right now, but hopefully our friendly bots @MassGuy or @PommyMommy know what I am talking about. :p

I'm thinking perhaps the dogs alerted on that bed because CW had nasty sex with NK there. JMO.

You know, the way this Jim looks, and especially the context of NK texting with her friend CN made me think. So far I have met only one subculture that is so open about their love experiences that they almost want you to ask them...now my wheels are spinning, and I got a question.

My question is, everyone has noticed that in 2017 NK Googled SW, and it was surprising.

My question is, at that time, in 2017, did she Google Chris, too?

Or only Shanann?

The documents say, Shanann? If she Googled both Wattses, won't it be mentioned somewhere?

And even if she saw Chris in 2017, and got interested, would she not Google him first, then his wife? So why was she interested in Shanann? Shanann didn't know her, as far as I know.
Where is the picture of this guy? Is there a news story on him or a link to it? I haven't seen it. So much for keeping him out of the whole thing.

I think she wasn't completely honest about the details of their relationship, and she hid things from LE because she was embarrassed and afraid that they might suspect her of somehow being involved. I'm sure they were suspicious at first, but I think they would have uncovered evidence of her involvement. It's pretty clear from their communication that she had no idea that he was going to kill them. Imo

Unless it was verbal and not in print or text.

Yeah it just continues to boggle my mind. At first I did wonder if he went into some kind of steroids/super caffeine over dose rage but then watching his interview with police like damn I don't know /what/ is with that guy. I keep thinking he has some form of autism and I don't know what else. I feel like he must really compartmentalize and almost convince himself the lies are reality but I'm just grasping at straws because none of it makes sense to me. I would never, without knowing what happened and all the evidence and watching the interviews after the fact, peg him for a guy who might murder his whole family.

Earlier in the case, I did wonder if Shanann actually did snap and kill the kids but watching his interview and awkward covering, yeah I don't think so. I do wonder if he won't face that he "hurt" them from the way he phrased things -- like he wanted to believe he gave them a painless death somehow? Some of his denials seem to emphasize not "hurting" them. Again, I may be really stretching but its all so weird.

I can see how people are questioning if his dad is coaching him too but I just don't think so. Again maybe I'm trying to make as much slightly less horrifying sense of it as I can and not wanting to think even more people were involved in this, but I still think it's possible for them to have had their own reasons to be doubtful of Shanann and want to believe their son. She doesn't have to have always been perfect, chill and easy to live with angel to still be a tragic victim in this. Like others said, I'd love to read some kind of official psych evaluation of this dude and how a professional would describe him.

You know, they might mention some autistic traits, and some affective disorder, and anxiety, and what not, but the truth is, it still would not explain why he made such a strange decision.

Once in my life, at young age, I had a boyfriend who was a pathological liar. If I describe what he used to say, it would be surprising (two examples: one, telling me his birthday was on such a date, us celebrating, and half a year later he said that he lied and his birthday was going to be next week. Celebrating again. Another one, telling me that his ex-girlfriend married, theh divorced, returned to him, and died in a car accident...And later I met that woman, and she was very much alive and still married).

In hindsight, he had no autism, no mood disorder, was very successful but somewhat invertebrate and childish. But, he'd pass all tests. I imagine Scott P. being a tad like him.

You know, the way this Jim looks, and especially the context of NK texting with her friend CN made me think. So far I have met only one subculture that is so open about their love experiences that they almost want you to ask them...now my wheels are spinning, and I got a question.

My question is, everyone has noticed that in 2017 NK Googled SW, and it was surprising.

My question is, at that time, in 2017, did she Google Chris, too?

Or only Shanann?

The documents say, Shanann? If she Googled both Wattses, won't it be mentioned somewhere?

And even if she saw Chris in 2017, and got interested, would she not Google him first, then his wife? So why was she interested in Shanann? Shanann didn't know her, as far as I know.
That is a good question! No idea, but I was just thinking how Shanann is a very unique name that would get a lot of targeted hits with a google search. Chris Watts might be too general/common of a name to google and get anything good? (Well at least in 2017.) But I have no idea.

Ironically I have a friend with the same name as CW, who is just thrilled to share a name with this guy. He was really happy to have this case ended fast. But it was just making me think that maybe it would have been harder to find whatever she was looking for on CW. But searching "Shanann" would be a gold mine in terms of good google results.

This might have already been covered but RE: the dogs alerting on the bed in the basement. Didn't we read somewhere that these type of dogs were trained to detect areas where "distress" had occurred? I can't find it to save my life right now, but hopefully our friendly bots @MassGuy or @PommyMommy know what I am talking about. :p

I'm thinking perhaps the dogs alerted on that bed because CW had nasty sex with NK there. JMO.
I thought they were talking about the computer or the Alexa thing that detects distress. I still don't know exactly what an Alexa is.

You know, they might mention some autistic traits, and some affective disorder, and anxiety, and what not, but the truth is, it still would not explain why he made such a strange decision.

Once in my life, at young age, I had a boyfriend who was a pathological liar. If I describe what he used to say, it would be surprising (two examples: one, telling me his birthday was on such a date, us celebrating, and half a year later he said that he lied and his birthday was going to be next week. Celebrating again. Another one, telling me that his ex-girlfriend married, theh divorced, returned to him, and died in a car accident...And later I met that woman, and she was very much alive and still married).

In hindsight, he had no autism, no mood disorder, was very successful but somewhat invertebrate and childish. But, he'd pass all tests. I imagine Scott P. being a tad like him.

I dated a pathological liar also was nightmarish. He told everyone I killed myself then changed his story I died of cancer. Boy were people shocked when I returned to my hometown quite alive.
I do not understand the need to create such fantasies except to garner sympathy.

I don't think there was blood on her shirt. Is the picture from the documents? Because there was a picture from Radar on Line that didnt look like the shirt, maybe that's what you saw. Her shirt was described as dark gray or black, and that shirt looked light. Also the sheet they pictured was the wrong color. Imo

CLOTHING: The decedent is received in a sealed body bag (seal# 0420295)
and clad in the following clothing items:
• A purple t-shirt
• A pair of blue underwear
• A black bra
• A white metal piercing in the left naris
• Paper bags are around each hand

Attachments

• Watts Aggregate Autopsy Reports.pdf
    314.2 KB · Views: 11
Back in the day when I did my Clinicals at an Institution I remember the pizza served. I wonder if CW will have same recipe. An english muffin, melted cheese slice, a few pepperoni and all topped off with dollops of ketchup. Typically cold upon delivery :D

Exactly. Nua had him almost crapping in his pants very early on.

So I'm not surprised he had to use the bathroom during that time.

My stomach turns everytime I lie to my wife about not eating the last cookie.

So imagine having to explain your families disappearance to her nosy friend just hours after you dumped their bodies.
your a beautiful man dex with a conscious fortunately like MOST men out there.

THANK GOD! :)

I thought they were talking about the computer or the Alexa thing that detects distress. I still don't know exactly what an Alexa is.

They said that too, but no I'm thinking of something about the dogs. Alexa is the name of the voice for an Amazon home device of some sort. From what I gather it's something like the voice of Siri on an iPhone. You can play music or order things online from Amazon saying "Alexa order this". There is a video SW posted of the girls asking Alexa to "play Elsa music" and instead of playing the music from Frozen it adds Elsa to their shopping list or something. I don't completely understand the purpose of this device other than it seems like a fun toy and I have read in other cases it is always listening/recording you so may record crimes, sometimes? IDK. Sounds like a major invasion of privacy to me but what do I know...

PDF Pg 39 - I entered the home with Jayne and her K9 (a cadaver dog). As we moved through the home, Jayne explained what type of scent the dog alerts to. Jayne mentioned several times that the dog alerted to areas where there may have been some sort of trauma or struggle such as an argument, explaining that scent from people, pools and collects in areas. Jayne’s dog was later taken to Chris’s work truck, which was parked just east of his home. Jayne stated that the dog detected but gave no hard command, however, the dog did not enter the vehicle, and the doors were closed.

PDF Pg 40 - While in the home, a track dog was asked to enter, as there had been some indication from the cadaver dog that a struggle or argument may have ensued. Jeff Hiebert and his K9 entered the home. Jeff stated that his dog showed interest in the unmade bed in the basement and an area just below the stairs, but did not do any final trained alerts. We exited the basement and went upstairs to the garage. No indicators were noted in the garage and we exited the home.

Last edited:
Bella had blunt force trauma to her jaw, bit her tongue and cut the inside of her lip. I think he applied too much pressure for her to be able to bite his hand but it looked like she tried. CeCe had no wounds, hopefully she was unaware.

When Tammi (is that the name of the polygraph CBI detective?) asks what his dad had to say about CW coming in, I thought the advice his dad gave him would be something along the lines of "Just tell the truth, Son." Nope, he told him "Just do what they ask" -- etc. Sounded like advice from a father who knew his son was shady and the truth was not going to help him.
CW seems to be really really good at doing what he's asked. I imagine his father has been saying that to him since birth.

I dated a pathological liar also was nightmarish. He told everyone I killed myself then changed his story I died of cancer. Boy were people shocked when I returned to my hometown quite alive.
I do not understand the need to create such fantasies except to garner sympathy.

Oh, boy. I imagine how much sympathy you got instead...

About Scott Peterson, the detective said to Amber Frey, "he lies even about his lies". I think it is more that just need for sympathy. Some weirdness that has no name yet.

The reason my ex-liar told me about his "dead" ex was to explain that we looked very much alike, hence he fell in love with me on the spot. I remember him telling me about her "quiet gravesite". And then I met her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hobbiesbr