GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be mistaken, but didn’t somebody here, find the full bankruptcy record, unrelated to the case, very soon after the murders? Was that bankruptcy record only published after the murders?
It's public record. I believe they were discussed due to the murders. It is common to look at the financial records in a murder inverstigation like this.

Hey Everyone,

I'd like to welcome our new verified attorney riolove77. Riolove77 has been a member for many years but is now a lawyer has so graciously agreed to become verified.

Riolove77 is also into the Watts case like all of us.

Welcome, Riolove77 as our latest verified member/attorney on Websleuths.
Tricia

Yay @riolove77!!! Thanks for getting verified. I love your logic.

Pg 1887 (Discovery pg 2082)
September 1, 2017
Kessinger searched the internet for the name, "Shanann Watts"

Does the info in the discovery mention online activity other than google/internet searches? If not, I suppose that NK may have bookmarked or otherwise saved the search results page for future reference. So, I guess what I'm asking is, isn't it possible that she "searched" for SW back in 2017, found the page/s she was interested in, and then had no reason to actively search for SW again? IMO

Thank you. (you're so amazing. . . . . did you used to work for the FBI? CIA? )

No. @PommyMommy has a team of experts housed in her basement that do all her research for her.

She pays them with freshly baked pies.
O/T Bwahahahaaaaaa!!! :p No, but back in the mid-nineties I did download 26 volumes of the Warren Commission Report on the JFK assassination (using dial-up internet!). This did not occur in a basement and nobody received any pies. :oops:

But why just her and not him?

She googled both. She googled both of them several times but the person trying to recover the searches with a particular date could not recover a few. The first recoverable google search was CW in August 2017.

I just edited one of my last posts to give the DISCOVERY PAGE number indicating that.

A Scott Reisch video came out yesterday, sorry i can't figure out how to link on this tablet, but it's on youtube, titled something like sex and murder.

I think he isn't always up on the details of the case, for instance he says that cw took the girls to the birthday party on Saturday, which we all know is wrong.

He says some strange (to me) things like, clearly cw and nk were planning on "spending their lives together".

But as a defense attorney he completely discards the explanation of sw's bac, that it only counts at the time of death. He says it would never be allowed for the state to introduce the possibility of after-death decomposition causing the high figure, as a result of heat.

He does get some details wrong, but I keep watching him for the view from the defense. I don't know why he seems to be so intent on developing that youtube platform, I don't think anyone who needs a crackerjack defense lawyer would look on youtube.
I sw that too and that is the one and only time I will ever watch his podcast. He was relaying misinformation when the true facts were there for him to read!

Does the info in the discovery mention online activity other than google/internet searches? If not, I suppose that NK may have bookmarked or otherwise saved the search results page for future reference. So, I guess what I'm asking is, isn't it possible that she "searched" for SW back in 2017, found the page/s she was interested in, and then had no reason to actively search for SW again? IMO
It’s possible. It’s also possible that she conducted searches for SW on a device that wasn’t searched by LE.

Pg 1887 (Discovery pg 2082)
September 1, 2017
Kessinger searched the internet for the name, "Shanann Watts"

Yes. I just found that. I edited it to correct it. But she searched prior to that for CW. Then searched Shanann again in 1-18. She apparently searched them both multiple times and deleted those searches but only some specific dates were recoverable.

Anyone else finds "marrying your mistress" an odd search? vs wouldn't it make more sense to search "How often do married men actually leave their wife and marry their mistress?"

Maybe she was looking for exchange of experience between married man who actually have or had an affair and not some kind of "statistics"? Just a guess... :)

I hadn't seen this. I notice CW is rocking with arms wrapped around his chest like we saw in media interviews.
Yes, LE stated in the documents that his behavior and comments were innapropriate and that he lacked empathy. They said he kept crossing his arms, etc. I'm sure that they suspected him immediately.
Also you would think as soon as he entered the home he would call out, "hello? Shanann?! Girls? Are you here?" Instead he runs through the house in a panic like he wants to hide evidence before they see it. So painfully obvious. In that video he looks like a guilty high school kid who knows he got caught doing something very bad.
I remember the VI explained his behavior in the interviews as being nervous, and not guilty, because she had seen him like that before. Of course he was nervous. He had just killed his entire family. But in that video I think the guilt is all over his face. Imo

Wasn't that something he is supposed to have tried on her after it was all over the news about his missing pregnant wife? I'm not saying she never lied or didn't actually know, but I don't think that part of the story is inconsistent?

Yeah but she lied. They also recovered Facebook searches of her of Shanann Watts on 8-4-18 and by then there were MULTIPLE baby posts on FB. It was very soon after that that CW suddenly deleted his account. No doubt because she thee a fit over what she had seen.

She had powerful sway over CW.

But she is a big liar.

O/T Bwahahahaaaaaa!!! :p No, but back in the mid-nineties I did download 26 volumes of the Warren Commission Report on the JFK assassination (using dial-up internet!). This did not occur in a basement and nobody received any pies. :oops:
OMG! Back then I got reinterested in the JFK assassination, after reading a book I was given, and every time I would try to download something it would time-out, buffer, or I'd lose the connection (Flashnet)! Arrrggggh! LOL!

Wow, 32 pages. You guys are fast!

I haven't caught up yet, so you guys have probably already discussed all this, but I'm going to drop it here anyway.

I finished all 6 parts of the polygraph videos. Some thoughts although I know I've already forgotten some stuff that hopefully will come to me!

CW does sound like NK

He says "type of situation" way too much

He does say "like" a lot, but when it gets to where he has to talk about the morning of the murders the "likes" really start flying

He refused to put any blame on his mom for "nutgate". He says his niece/nephew (can't remember which) got some ice cream and CeCe tried to grab it. Making it seem like CeCe is some uncontrollable, wild child instead of a developmentally appropriate preschooler. Making his family members nice..his niece/nephew just got a little ice cream, not that his mom intentionally handed out treats to everyone except Cece. Even when pushed by agent who obviously knew what really happened would he acknowledge his moms involvement.

He absolutely does not want to talk about SW and kids, he starts rambling on about unrelated crap every time its brought up - for example LE asks him what his relationship was like right when SW was leaving for Az and he goes on and on about a gender reveal party.

He was conscience of using present tense, but slipped up a few times and referred to the girls in past tense - "Cece WAS rambunctious".

Y'all are right - RW does not appear appropriately shocked at the confession. Maybe LE prepped him on how to behave, otherwise something's up.

And WOW - real heroes don't wear capes. I don't know how that CBI agent sat through not only what she knew were lies, but all his self loving! He talks about himself SO much. Very boastful.

Hey, CW, you aren't special for letting a girl rest on you for a couple of hours. Tons of guys do it - and they don't bury them in a shallow ditch later!

I've been saying since day 1 there had to be signs of the real CW. I've said I know how life was for SW and girls behind closed doors because I've lived it.

Between the level of narcissism displayed in these videos and the downright scary pics we got of him after arrest there is zero doubt in my mind there were major red flags with this guy. His parents are huge liars and everyone else very niave (not an insult - I know how hard it is to accept CW's walk amongst us).

CW managed to surround himself with people that are SO good and so nice they were willing to see the best in him no matter what.

Moo

Last edited:
Wasn't that something he is supposed to have tried on her after it was all over the news about his missing pregnant wife? I'm not saying she never lied or didn't actually know, but I don't think that part of the story is inconsistent?
Yes, she said he tried telling her the baby wasn't his and she knew he was lying. Then he kept asking her if "they" were still okay and if it changed anything in their relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname