GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember what video it was in, but before they confronted CW, Agent Tammy asks CW if they find SW and the girls murdered, what does he think should happen to the person who did it.

And he gives a cold, clinical, non-emotional answer that then they should get the death penalty or if Colorado doesn't really do that, then life in prison. But no emotion or anger like how he would want them dead or suffer or what he would want to do to the person who did this to his family.

Which of course he didn't have that emotion because he is the guilty one! But even more was telling that if he was going to blame this on SW, he should have been all, "I would want to do to them the exact thing they did to my daughters, those were my kids."

My favorite part of the polygraph video is when awesome Tammy says, "Wow, the good news is, you are a horrible liar! Has anyone ever told you that? That was awesome. If you lie it will be really easy to tell!"

Something that I noticed in the polygraph is that they give you questions for people lie, but they really don't care if they're lying because they know everybody lies about it so it's not a big deal. And they get a marker for that bass line. That to me was very interesting. I believe the questions were, now I forgot the questions!

Lol but it was something inocuos of Have You Ever Wanted harm to somebody you had a fight with, (what she had said that everybody had in their life so it's no big deal.)

I always thought that in polygraphs they had people lie as a definite lie, but this was a very interesting lie to tell because everybody knows it's just a little white lie. And it's no big deal.

True, but often subconsciously people seek out what they were "used to" growing up. If he was mentally abused he likely would not recognize that but might seek that in a woman because it is familiar to him and the only thing he knows. Imo
I don't think he would find it attractive but yes I agree he would find it familiar.

I don't think he would find it attractive but yes I agree he would find it familiar.
Yes, it's amazing how many people who were verbally or mentally abused pick partners who do the same. It has nothing to do with physical attraction. It's not conscious at all but it happens very often. If he had a mother who was warm and affectionate he would probably be attracted more to those qualities.

Impossible to understand. I think we have said it here before, but I guess that's why the only vague emotions he expressed were about such literal things - that "those kids" wouldn't be around for him to give them dinner or turn on their rainmaker or do domestic tasks for them. A few cliche comments about "Their smiles light up my life." That the house needed them. But totally devoid of emotion, love, grief, distress, regret, or remorse for these darling little girls. I would actually feel sorry for him that he is somehow missing this chip, except - he knows right from wrong. He knows murder is morally wrong and a crime. He's not a victim. He was of sound mind. And he did it anyway.

Any regrets or remorse at this point will just be for his new quality of life. His pesky family aside, he had a pretty nice life of a job that let him be outdoors, grilling his chicken, going for runs, watching football, going to concerts, driving his truck, snazzy new fitted t-shirts. He had it pretty good. I would imagine he is feeling very sorry for himself and perhaps regretting the predicament he now finds himself in.

How come we never see letters like this to CW (instead of those bizarre love letters from disturbed individuals):

"Was it worth it, buddy? All that freedom. The sun. Good food. Family. Choice. Nice showers. Soft sheets. Nice toilet paper. Nature. Space. Don't you regret your evil decision? Knowing your life is totally over? Knowing the world is horrified by the ghoul you've become?"

I mean there are solutions to everything. Why couldn't he have gone to a psychologist and said, "I met a woman and I'm obsessed. Addicted. The problem is I'm married with two kids and one on the way. I like my family but I feel empty inside. I need to get out but I don't see a way without bringing shame on my head. What can I do?"

Why wouldn't a person seek help with the problem. Seek a way to work through whatever they're feeling, and find a way out f they need to, before taking such an irreversible step?

It's like these annihilators get on this runaway train of madness. Single minded in their determination that death is the only way out. They seem to lose any ability to reason.

It's endlessly horrifying and fascinating to me.

I agree. I doubt their conversations were very stimulating (because of CW). His cards were extremely bland. His saving grace to her seemed to be that she liked the sex and he let her run the show. She contrasted that with other boyfriends who were afraid to commit. She liked that he was interested enough to dump his wife for her.

Quite possibly a power trip and turn on in itself.

When I just discussed with my 17 yr old son about the polygrapher telling him that he was a terrible liar and that her machine virtually went off the scale when he told that deliberate lie about the number 3, he said that means he's not a psychopath - he's got a conscience about lying. I think that was an interesting observation that I hadn't considered.
I think LE was just lying to him about that to mess with his head.

Moo

He was completely detached. It’s unreal watching someone behave the way he was.

Indeed. Unreal enough for most that the moment they saw him talking, they slid right off the fence. Because how could anyone look at that and still think it's possible his wife killed the kids, coupled with everything else we knew at the time?

I don't know, I don't think I've seen even one example of the love part.

"Send Dad"
Didn't react to Mother's statement at sentencing
Didn't speak about her to Tammy
Told Shanann he wasn't used to not having a relationship with his dad
Facetimed with his dad

Maybe all the love was just on his mother's side. Subconsciously people do choose mates that mimic childhood abuses etc...no idea why I guess it's familiar to them.

I love watching CW being handcuffed, and being walked to the car.:):)
There only seemed to be one Police Officer involved.o_O
Guess others were nearby.
In the interrogation, I did't hear it being said, CW is under arrest, as sound is horrid.
Is this stated anywhere?
Would love to see if this blank face shows any expression.
When CW is handcuffed, there is nothing stated, about CW being under arrest.
Everything is so calm, no drama.

How come we never see letters like this to CW (instead of those bizarre love letters from disturbed individuals):

"Was it worth it, buddy? All that freedom. The sun. Good food. Family. Choice. Nice showers. Soft sheets. Nice toilet paper. Nature. Space. Don't you regret your evil decision? Knowing your life is totally over? Knowing the world is horrified by the ghoul you've become?"

I mean there are solutions to everything. Why couldn't he have gone to a psychologist and said, "I met a woman and I'm obsessed. Addicted. The problem is I'm married with two kids and one on the way. I like my family but I feel empty inside. I need to get out but I don't see a way without bringing shame on my head. What can I do?"

Why wouldn't a person seek help with the problem. Seek a way to work through whatever they're feeling, and find a way out f they need to, before taking such an irreversible step?

It's like these annihilators get on this runaway train of madness. Single minded in their determination that death is the only way out. They seem to lose any ability to reason.

It's endlessly horrifying and fascinating to me.
Going to a psychologist would have meant he had to express his feelings. He probably didn't want to be discovered for what he truly was. He spent his life quietly hanging in the shadows trying to hide that he was just an empty shell. When Shanann mentioned therapy he was totally closed off to it. He said he wasn't going to talk to a stranger about what he had just told her. I think he was really afraid of someone knowing what actually went on in his mind. I don't think he knew what emotions or empathy truly felt like. Everything was learned from other people. I bet a psychologist would have uncovered that pretty fast. Imo

It looks like they photographed CW's body at the time of arrest. This was several days after the murders so I wonder if he had any superficial wounds that healed quickly.

With her phone missing its strap I wonder if there was a slight struggle.

I loved how Tammy let him go on and on and on about absolute tosh, I missed them throwing chicken nuggets at me, I missed not having to turn on their rain machines, blah blah blah. He really screwed up there. She was probably thinking you murdering piece of scum. You weren't collapsed on the floor begging to be sedated until they were found.

I love watching CW being handcuffed, and being walked to the car.:):)
There only seemed to be one Police Officer involved.o_O
Guess others were nearby.
In the interrogation, I did't hear it being said, CW is under arrest, as sound is horrid.
Is this stated anywhere?
Would love to see if this blank face shows any expression.
When CW is handcuffed, there is nothing stated, about CW being under arrest.
Everything is so calm, no drama.

We're only seeing what the media is editing and releasing. I imagine there is video of him actually being arrested before this clip. Maybe we will see it. I also know the pod people groups have submitted their own CORA requests, so we'll see if someone outside of MSM gets a hold of the materials and uploads them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member