FL FL - Miami, WhtMale 662UMFL, 16-20, blonde, alias 'Bobby Copeland', Jan'88

The following fields have been changed:
Clothing and Accessories : Footwear changed from "" to "white socks, high-top blue/white sneakers"

Clothing and Accessories : Other Items Found With Body changed from "" to "female clothes"

Physical / Medical : Eye Color Right changed from "" to "Gray"

Physical / Medical : Eye Color Left changed from "" to "Gray"

Physical / Medical : Scars and Marks Details changed from "Scars on left forearm, right forearm, right thigh and on both wrists. Two scars on right hip, one scar on back of the left hand, four scars on back of right hand" to "1-inch circular scar on frontal surface of right forearm 4-inch linear scar on the flexor surface of left forearm 2 2-inch scar present on the anterior prospect of right hip 1-inch scar on left hand 4 1-inch scars left on back of right hand 2 1-inch right arm "

Physical / Medical : Hair Color changed from "Brown" to "Blond/Strawberry"

Physical / Medical : Head Hair changed from "light brown" to ""

ok.. now it sounds like a different person o_O
I find this interesting. Additionally, women's clothing was found with the body. Does this mean he was cross dressing? Did people know or recognize him as a girl?
I wish they wrote what were the description of female clothing that were found with him.

Current ruleouts, January 12 2018 Unidentified Person Case

The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:

First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA

Steven Anderson 1957 New Jersey
Steve Arrowood 1956 North Carolina
Rogelio Cerda 1959 Texas
Michael Gaughan 1957 Texas
Reed Jeppson 1949 Utah
Danny Jones 1959 Texas
Robert Keck 1963 Pennsylvania
John Kinsora 1963 Arizona
Randall Leach 1960 Idaho
Darrel Nichols 1955 Utah
Brian Page 1958 Oregon
Alan Stanfill 1963 Florida
Tom Starkel 1960 California
Terry Wallace 1961 Pennsylvania
Mitchel Weiser 1956 New York
Chester Wetmore 1971 Florida

Updated Namus link: Unidentified Person Case

Anthony Allen has been added to the ruleouts.

They've included a PDF documenting Chester Wetmore's ruleout by fingerprints.

Wow, who knows what might have happened to a ten-year-old runaway or where he might have been taken.

I agree. He could have been kept until he was no longer the “right type”. If he was young enough, he could have been convinced he was indeed Bobby and family didn’t want him, so he was in “Foster Care”.

Iam feeling Chris kind of looks like Bobby I am looking at the combover hair I wonder if he combed it over like that because he had a giant forehead like Bobby does .

And on another note like carbuff mentioned also. the story of Chris is really weird.. the thing about the beat up kid in the coma found in the woods they thought was Chris. But they never said if the kid was ever identified??! Really weird

I dunno about the hair--bowl cuts like that were in style from the Beatles through about 1980, though I suppose it's never really gone out of style for younger guys either. Guys with low foreheads don't usually look good in it.

Wow, I wonder what happened to the poor kid in the hospital who wasn't Christopher.

He's certainly a possibility. He seems a bit more robust than the UID, who seems to be rather fine-boned based on the recon, but not out of range.
I dunno about the hair--bowl cuts like that were in style from the Beatles through about 1980, though I suppose it's never really gone out of style for younger guys either. Guys with low foreheads don't usually look good in it.
Carbuff , actually your right!!!!!
Now thinking back to all the boys in school in the 1970s to early 1980s most had the bowl cut with a couple here and there had the buzz cut.. your right it the original Beatles hair!! I was not thinking ..

Iam still interested in the women's clothing

Iam feeling Chris kind of looks like Bobby I am looking at the combover hair I wonder if he combed it over like that because he had a giant forehead like Bobby does .

And on another note like carbuff mentioned also. the story of Chris is really weird.. the thing about the beat up kid in the coma found in the woods they thought was Chris. But they never said if the kid was ever identified??! Really weird

The other guy was identified as Scott Yoos.

A FAMILY PRESSES SEARCH FOR SON WHO IS MISSING

I can think of multiple reasons. He was selling magazines and they usually put multiple people in a room, CO-ED.

Or he made some money as a male prostitute. And cross-dressed for preference or to get Johns. We don’t know why he died, but if it was discovered he was not female...

Apart from being named Robert (Bob), he is at the furthest corner of the country possible. If he had something to hide, 'Cross dressing', he may have wanted to get as far away as possible?

Does anyone know how I can upload an image or file?

Attachments

• Robert Eugene Hampton.jpg
    Robert Eugene Hampton.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Robert Hampton side by side with "Bobby." Lots that matches. Hampton's eyes are said to be blue, however.
Oh thank you for doing SIDE by side. I think Iam fixated on his forehead. Bobbys forehead seems way bigger almost like a receding hairline no?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675
Back