GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be remembering wrong and can't bring myself to watch the porch interviews again, but didnt CW say they were starting Kindergarten the following week? But then again, anything he says just is a waste of hot air.
Yes he did and he was correct, it does not change anything other than his text to the coworker was not a conflict with being there for her first day on the 20th

Last edited:
Wondering if the confusion between the 13th and 20th regarding the girls’ school is that the 20th is the first day of Kindergarten (classes / school) for Bella, but the 13th is the girls’ first day back (daycare) after being away in NC?

Didn’t the head of the school comment that the other students and staff members were looking forward to having the girls back and seeing them again?

jmo

Generally, these guys kill the biggest threat first. Shanann represented that thread, both in a physical sense, but also in a strategic one.

Unless there is information released to the contrary, I think SW was the first victim.

Agree. I've thought about this a lot, and I now find myself compelled by the 'silent murder' scenario. It seems likely the entire annihilation was pre-planned (he fits the profile), and as such, CW would have wanted quiet and control. The best way to accomplish this would have been ZERO drama. We've certainly seen how the close proximity of the neighbors houses could have been a risk to CW during the crimes. Imagine a mother encountering dead babies as she went in to kiss them after arriving from the airport. She would likely have screamed and then fought, and CW would have lost control of the situation and the noise could have been heard by neighbors. CW could not risk confrontation and loss of control. To avoid this, everything should appear normal to SW when she returned. Then he could attack her unexpectedly from behind, when she was most vulnerable, perhaps as she was sleeping.

Having been successful killing his wife, he was 'in for a penny, in for a pound'. Entering a machine-like dissociated state of a sociopathic killer, he proceeded to dispatch his girls, perhaps with pillows so they would also be silent and he would not have to look into their faces while they were dying at his hands.

Interested in any evidence to the contrary of this scenario!

Makes one shiver to consider it all...

Dave

Agree. I've thought about this a lot, and I now find myself compelled by the 'silent murder' scenario. It seems likely the entire annihilation was pre-planned (he fits the profile), and as such, CW would have wanted quiet and control. The best way to accomplish this would have been ZERO drama. We've certainly seen how the close proximity of the neighbors houses could have been a risk to CW during the crimes. Imagine a mother encountering dead babies as she went in to kiss them after arriving from the airport. She would likely have screamed and then fought, and CW would have lost control of the situation and the noise could have been heard by neighbors. CW could not risk confrontation and loss of control. To avoid this, everything should appear normal to SW when she returned. Then he could attack her unexpectedly from behind, when she was most vulnerable, perhaps as she was sleeping.

Having been successful killing his wife, he was 'in for a penny, in for a pound'. Entering a machine-like dissociated state of a sociopathic killer, he proceeded to dispatch his girls, perhaps with pillows so they would also be silent and he would not have to look into their faces while they were dying at his hands.

Interested in any evidence to the contrary of this scenario!

Makes one shiver to consider it all...

Dave

There were no pillows fibres in their lungs so I think it’s currently believed that he smothered them with his bare hands.

Unimaginable.

But I agree, most of the time, I think the girls were killed second.

But I also wonder WHY Shanann didn’t fight back? Why did she have no injuries. Surely you wouldn’t let your husband kill you and not put up any kind of resistance.

There’s still so much we don’t know. I wonder if we ever will.

I don't buy the theory that she was so tired and sorrowful over the girls being dead that she gave up. I'm a mom and if anyone hurt/killed my child, I would see red and want to tear them to shreds. SW has joked about having an Italian temper and given how protective she was during nutgate, I think no matter how crappy she felt, she would have fought. So either she was pinned or drugged or caught off guard or some other combo. I definitely don't think she would willingly give up. I think she didn't have much of a chance.

Yes, and she was pregnant. If she was at all conscious during the attack her thoughts would have been of her children, including the one she was carrying.

There were no pillows fibres in their lungs so I think it’s currently believed that he smothered them with his bare hands.

Unimaginable.

But I also wonder WHY Shanann didn’t fight back? Why did she have no injuries. Surely you wouldn’t let your husband kill you and not put up any kind of resistance.

We probably won't ever know the full truth of what happened, because CW and the truth are STRANGERS. Just like FCA...

Unimaginable.

Thanks... I wasn't aware of that info. If someone were smothered with a pillow in a pillow case, is is expected that fibers would necessarily be found? It is particularly horrible (if that is even possible), that he would have done it with his bare hands. If so, maybe he thought it was more merciful, in that they may pass more quickly...

As for fighting back, I think it is plausible that an unexpected choking attack from behind (such as SW in bed sleeping on her side) could subdue the person without defensive wounds on either party. Chris was a pretty strong guy, and he would have put all his strength behind maintaining control for the 10 seconds it would have taken to render SW unconscious....

Dave

I don't buy the theory that she was so tired and sorrowful over the girls being dead that she gave up. I'm a mom and if anyone hurt/killed my child, I would see red and want to tear them to shreds. SW has joked about having an Italian temper and given how protective she was during nutgate, I think no matter how crappy she felt, she would have fought. So either she was pinned or drugged or caught off guard or some other combo. I definitely don't think she would willingly give up. I think she didn't have much of a chance.

Agree, and I think she'd also scream bloody murder and the neighbor would hear...

Last edited:
Watching CW transform is eerie.

He transformed from being a pudgy, stuttering oaf (his how to save a marriage video) to a ripped, coiled killer. Like Francis Dolarhyde aka The Red Dragon.

CW's face is like a cold, beaked predator in his booking shots, with his shirt off and his tats rippling.

I've come to believe this guy was a ticking time bomb.

He's born a killer and managed to suppress it until now, when the urge was too much, combined with his newfound sexuality.

Dang. Its like seeing a Thomas Harris novel unfurl in all its horrifying glory.
Sorry your pregnant wife and toddlers got in the way of the "wonderful" new Chris Watts.

MOO

Last edited:
Thanks... I wasn't aware of that info. If someone were smothered with a pillow in a pillow case, is is expected that fibers would necessarily be found? It is particularly horrible (if that is even possible), that he would have done it with his bare hands. If so, maybe he thought it was more merciful, in that they may pass more quickly...

As for fighting back, I think it is plausible that an unexpected choking attack from behind (such as SW in bed sleeping on her side) could subdue the person without defensive wounds on either party. Chris was a pretty strong guy, and he would have put all his strength behind maintaining control for the 10 seconds it would have taken to render SW unconscious....

Dave

I think you’re probably right. Especially if you’re fast asleep when the attack starts. Would be seconds before you were unconscious I’d imagine. My god, she must have been so panicked, so confused.

Unimaginable.

I'm 112 pounds. My husband is 260. I couldn't fight him back if I was in a chokehold. Maybe give a kick, maybe flail my fingers trying to connect and detach his forearms. But the fact there were no injuries detailed on the monster's skin in the report doesn't mean Shanann didn't try to fight back. She was pregnant, dead tired from traveling and ill with nausea (and r/x nausea pills may have weakened her stamina further) and a lupus pregnancy. A monster who just had a steak dinner could easily snap her in two with no physical injuries on his precious skin.

MOO

I agree. I’ve had the opinion that SW was strangled from behind since I saw the autopsy results. I watch mma and it’s shocking how quickly a person can be unconscious from a choke from behind. They break that up really quickly because of how quickly a rear naked choke can cause permanent damage. SW’s bruising also fits perfectly with the injuries that would cause.

Sorry if I should know this, but where can the autopsy results be seen?

Thanks!

Dave

It really helped when the neighbor’s door cam showed no one coming to or leaving the Watts home after Chris left at 5:27am. And the lower level motion detector in the house showed no movement after 5:27am. Too bad there wasn’t something upstairs that could give us a better idea of what happened in each area or room between 2:00am and 5am-ish.

Well done to that lady for going public. Every time someone comes forward with stories like that, and proof to back it up, the seeds of doubt about Shanann that certain parties tried to plant are weakened. This was no sad, badly treated husband. He was having casual sex with strangers, shouting at his wife loudly enough to worry the neighbour, and starting a serious affair with a colleague. His family can try and spin that into -Poor, downtrodden Chris- all they want....the truth is out there now.
They didn't seem to care he was cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marionmiller