GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people have that little secret. We all just don't go to church and read the bible on are spare time.

Yeah, he gets to chose who he sees.

His mommy can raise hell, and kick and scream, but if he doesn’t want to see her, that’s it.

Poor Cindy.
I was just kidding about if his parents could visit. It seems like CW likes to hide behind other people instead of saying the truth - easier to say, "oh yea, I'm not allowed to have visitors" than "I don't want to see you and if you come up here, I will refuse." But really I was just being sarcastic. ;)

JPATS transfers, itineraries, and destinations are kept such guarded secrets, I don't think his parents would be notified of where he is going unless they are still considered "victims." I wonder if CW himself has even been told where he is going? I read that the passengers themselves have no idea of the destination, route to get there, or how long it will take.

Just the opposite @NuttMegg this is just my opinion. IMO he did not commit the murders with a clear mind. I do not want to argue with you by any means. I am old these days.
Please don't call 55 old. Anyway I don't see this being a drug situation AT all. These family annihilators are not in their right mind, but it has nothing to do with drugs. More to do with a sociopathy and off-the-charts lack of empathy/connection. It's very, very strange. CW reminded me of another one of these guys, Chris Vaughn, from the beginning, though CW did a better impersonation of a good ol' boy and was better liked.

My apologies in advance if this theory was already explored.
I remember reading that CW claimed one of the girls got out of bed twice because she was excited to see her mom.
Does anyone remember which sweet baby it was?
That's just CW's words.... doesn't mean they're true. But he said it was Bella getting up.

Honestly, I could see it in his stupid press videos. Dead eyes.
Tell me that you didn’t enjoy watching him squirm during that bodycam video, when he was watching the surveillance video at his neighbor’s house.

Sweating, swaying, mumbling, pale, defeated.

I’ve watched it half a dozen times myself.

Post Colorado prison reform, they do not release the location of transferred inmates except to the victims. While I'm sure his location will be eventually be leaked, it will not be from DOC. Take note this is not true for Federal facilities located in Colorado as feds are required to identify their inmates.

Late Edit to expand on my post above:
Senate Bill 14 cleared the House and was signed by Gov. John Hickenlooper on April 23, 2018, and became effective immediately to make sure this doesn't happen to any other survivors of heinous crimes. Prior to the Bill, 120 Colorado inmates being housed in other states had their locations kept secret-- even from victims.

Bill To Notify Victim’s Of Prisoner Transfers Heads To House

“It’s not okay for Department of Corrections to be hiding inmates,” she said.

Herod and Rep. Cole Wist, a Republican from Centennial, sponsored a bill that – with few exceptions – would require the D.O.C. to notify victims of a transfer within 48 hours of it happening. “If there’s a circumstance where there’s a safety risk, we have an opportunity case to be made. But the default position under this bill is going to be that we’re going to inform victims,” Wist said.

The bill makes exceptions for victim notification in cases where the prisoner is a witness or law enforcement officer who’s safety could be at risk, or if the District Attorney asks that the location be kept secret. [BBM]

I don't think CW went into a rage when he killed SW because I believe she was asleep when he killed her. I don't think there was a big fight and he lunged at her and strangled her. Neither had defense wounds. It was a calm quiet kill. IMO he kept saying "rage" because he thought that made it sound better as in "I was just so angry at seeing her killing the kids I went into a rage and lashed out at her. I didn't know what I was doing" Blah blah blah. Lies.
I keep thinking Shanann was not only very hurt, but also very angry about the cruel and detached way CW treated their marriage and family. And then there was that $62.00 charge at The Lazy Dog from the night before that she had to have known was a red flag warning of an affair. When she got home that night, she was pissed. I wonder if she said something button pushingly nasty that infuriated him. That night was the climax moment of their Summer, everyone was back home for good, and the lid blew off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592