GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip - quoted post removed>

Shanann was in sales. Many professional women who are in sales get their nails done. She was filling out paperwork with clients, showing them products and even in her videos, her hands are very noticeable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just the opposite @NuttMegg this is just my opinion. IMO he did not commit the murders with a clear mind. I do not want to argue with you by any means. I am old these days.
Well, my mother would have said that he "took leave of his senses" but that saying has been around since Adam was a boy and no drugs are needed for that to happen. Men have ruined their careers, devastated their families, waged wars, when they became obsessed with having a woman that was unavailable for whatever reason.

Larry - apparently only 4 'victims' were told where he is ; assuming the Rzuceks (Shanann's parents) are two of them, are they obligated to keep that secret?

@Tricia is wondering if NK could be one of the 4 who were told OR it could be NUA, since she may have a right to know where he's housed since he could still try to get revenge from behind bars. We are thinking Sandi, Frank, and Frankie Jr. would be the 3 known victims.

Thoughts?

What about CW’s use of the word, “rage?” Head in hands, he repeated it several times. Do you think he just made that up on the spur, so he wouldn’t look so evil in his Dad’s eyes? Some kind of warped justification for what he did? Don’t you have to be pretty angry to strangle a person? Has anyone ever premeditated a strangulation before and carried it out? Plastic bag over the head would seem a better option. Strangulation seems so violent.
He may have had some repressed rage that fueled the murders.

I do believe this to have been premeditated, so I don’t think this rage was what precipitated this.

I think it just allowed him to do it.

Strangulation is faster than suffocation, atleast in regards to loss of consciousness.

But it wasn’t an act of mercy.

Everything he said should be questioned, and analyzed with the knowledge that it is likely self serving.

Rage would in his mind atleast, let him off the hook a bit.

@Tricia is wondering if NK could be one of the 4 who were told OR it could be NUA, since she may have a right to know where he's housed since he could still try to get revenge from behind bars. We are thinking Sandi, Frank, and Frankie Jr. would be the 3 known victims.

Thoughts?

Are his parents considered victims?

Thoughts?
Yes, maybe NUA, he certainly looked like he could have harmed her in the house.

Will the DOC release the prison location where CW is serving out his 5 consecutive life sentence.
I imagine what the inmates are thinking.
Post Colorado prison reform, they do not release the location of transferred inmates except to the victims. While I'm sure his location will be eventually be leaked, it will not be from DOC. Take note this is not true for Federal facilities located in Colorado as feds are required to identify their inmates.

I am going to leave this subject alone, it is just my opinion. I have no proof it is just speculation. No matter what the murder is behind bars and that is a good thing.

You mentioned Shanann's nails, not CW's. Many women, especially on FB, Pinterest and Instagram, paint the ring finger nail a different color. It's usually meant to highlight a wedding or engagement ring. Also my nails are always varying lengths so my ring finger nail is usually longer than my pinky nail. Just saying.

I really hate seeing SW being accused of doing drugs so I too will let this subject die.

Thoughts?
I was wondering if the Rzucek’s and Watts would be counted each as 1. And then nua and nk? That would be 4 if so

Just the opposite @NuttMegg this is just my opinion. IMO he did not commit the murders with a clear mind. I do not want to argue with you by any means. I am old these days.
He had a clear mind to strip the bed, dispose of bodies, stage fake texts and calls to his wife's phone, and try to fend off the police coming.

What about CW’s use of the word, “rage?” Head in hands, he repeated it several times. Do you think he just made that up on the spur, so he wouldn’t look so evil in his Dad’s eyes? Some kind of warped justification for what he did? Don’t you have to be pretty angry to strangle a person? Has anyone ever premeditated a strangulation before and carried it out? Plastic bag over the head would seem a better option. Strangulation seems so violent.
If he did it by getting on top of her and the sheets, it comes off as more cold, calculated, and cowardly to me. A means to an end.

Not lunging at someone in the midst of a fight or seeing red and going on the attack. I think carrying out this method of death was to carry out his goal of making her dead. I don't see it as rage imo. I think that was just for his dad so he could make up an excuse that he saw her killing the kids and he "went into a rage" and did the same to her.

Thoughts?
His parents were my thought, especially since the judge gave them whatever official, sanctioned status as victims or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DirtyV53