GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's not always a concrete reason these men kill their wives and children. Even if they told us a reason, would it matter? There's NO reason to kill anyone especially your wife and children. There's nothing they did to make their husband and father kill them. Nothing could justify what he did. JMO.

No drugs. The dude is just a psycho. Painting one nail a different color is a trend. Most women do that, usually on the ring finger.

You still don't have an idea for a motive? He didn't want to be married with children anymore.
BBM, Yes i agree, and most people that are done with their relationships leave and get a divorce, and don't end up murdering their whole family.
But as we know some have done that and hopefully that is a very rare occurrence, and very shocking when it does happen as in this case.

He appeared to have a clear mind when he was texting and phoning his lover just before and just after and when he was lying his head of in the interviews.

@Jennifer17 with all due respect to you as I really like your input. Although there had to be a reason he did not want to be married to her anymore.

@Jennifer17 with all due respect to you as I really like your input. Although there had to be a reason he did not want to be married to her anymore.
The reason is because he wanted to be with his lover. Was there a reason that he did not want to be the children's father anymore?
He wanted them gone and start afresh with someone new. Nothing that SW did caused this.

I am going to leave this subject alone, it is just my opinion. I have no proof it is just speculation. No matter what the murder is behind bars and that is a good thing.

I'm interested in knowing the date that she started there but I don't think she knew anything about him until meeting him at work. She had only recently come out of a bad relationship. He was the one obsessed with her and wanted a future so bad with her that he murdered his family to be with her. Imo
And that’s the other thing that puzzles me so much. If he was so obsessed with NK, so in love with her, what exactly did he think that was going to lead to? Marriage? A home? Children? Exactly what he already had for the past 8 years and that he hated and threw away! I just don’t get his thinking.

The reason is because he wanted to be with his lover. Was there a reason that he did not want to be the children's father anymore?
He wanted them gone and start afresh with someone new. Nothing that SW did caused this.

He still blames her?

He still blames her?

It feels like Groundhog Day.
kumbaya-smiley.gif

His motive was a new life, one without family obligations.

It is impossible to use logic to understand something so inherently illogical.

We can make educated guesses, but we’ll never really know exactly what motivated him.
What about CW’s use of the word, “rage?” Head in hands, he repeated it several times. Do you think he just made that up on the spur, so he wouldn’t look so evil in his Dad’s eyes? Some kind of warped justification for what he did? Don’t you have to be pretty angry to strangle a person? Has anyone ever premeditated a strangulation before and carried it out? Plastic bag over the head would seem a better option. Strangulation seems so violent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mishelita9306