GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was searching for Watts videos on YouTube and found this. I wanted to reach through the computer screen and pull her out in order to warn her. :(

Really sad. She was all in, wife, Mom, provider. So depressing that the stars shifted position and they crossed paths. Too bad he was ever born. Too bad that he came from stock who would not even attend their own son's wedding.

I never said you were evil like CW, you missed my point.

I know you didn’t. I did not mean to suggest you were at all. That is not really what I meant. Believe me, I don’t like CW one bit. I have been following this case from day one because of how awful it is and how different he is from most men who go through divorce or near divorce situations. Like I said, my last post would have made a lot more sense if you saw where it started last night about the poor decision CW made rather than facing child support. That was when I started talking about my own experience and the family court system. While it has not been easy for me, I never entertained even a thought of hurting anyone like CW did.

We’re good. I’m over it. Let’s just move on.

I never said you were evil like CW, you missed my point.
Many of us were appreciating his posts, seeing divorce from another point of view. Many on here have disclosed and sought understanding for the tough hand life has dealt them. I hope he sticks around and doesn't leave just because of an unfair attack.

I want to send CW a bill for all my lost hours at work due to sleuthing this horrible murder.:D

(Haha!)

In a serious note, I was thinking about writing him myself with some questions...which by the way brings up a very important point I’ve been wanting to say since day 1:

No I’d never do this, you know why? Because everything related to this case is now public including peoples’ names and personal information, etc!! I am mortified by this. More on this later.

(I’m on page 1300 of the Discovery, almost there! Then I only have 10 threads to catch up on! Falling behind infinitely...

I see CW has been moved out of state? I posted quite a bit of information about this in a few posts the night before CW’s sentencing hearing, note to find these posts when and if I ever catch up.)

—-

ETA:

(Omgggg!! :( )

—-

ETA: I also have to catch up on 3 radio shows, msm and MAJOR file dumps apparently! I have never seen anything like this (post-case documentation/supplementation) in my life! This is like studying in college!

Margarita! Hurry and catch up. :)
Did you see that the FBI lady who conducted the CW's polygraph said she did the polygraphs for the Jessica Ridgeway case? (She says it about 4:38 in the first video) That polygraph lady, Tammy, is awesome!
She was so amazing at her job and at getting CW to talk. JMO.

Here's the first polygraph video (1 of 6):

It will hit the computer in a few days. It will get out you watch. Have I been wrong yet?
Will the DOC release the prison location where CW is serving out his 5 consecutive life sentence.
I imagine what the inmates are thinking.

Margarita! Hurry and catch up. :)
Did you see that the FBI lady who conducted the CW's polygraph said she did the polygraphs for the Jessica Ridgeway case? (She says it about 4:38 in the first video) That polygraph lady, Tammy, is awesome!
She was so amazing at her job and at getting CW to talk. JMO.

Here's the first polygraph video (1 of 6):

(Nooooo oh my goodness!! Thanks G, will do!)

Agree. A high school boyfriend of mine once demonstrated to me that he could make me unconscious in a few seconds by simply pressing his finger on a blood vessel in my neck. He didn't put me in a choke hold, just reached over and touched my neck and I was out for a few seconds.
Yes, and Shanann only had one area of bruising IIRC, so it's possible he just put direct pressure over the carotid artery.

What I am really looking for is the motive.
His motive was a new life, one without family obligations.

It is impossible to use logic to understand something so inherently illogical.

We can make educated guesses, but we’ll never really know exactly what motivated him.

Fingernail polish is not expensive (I agree) but drugs are. In my life, I have noticed with that fingernail near your pinky being longer and it does not matter a Male or Female or painted that tells me something as they might? Scoop with it?
Old as I am, always something to learn from the youth.

Just the opposite @NuttMegg this is just my opinion. IMO he did not commit the murders with a clear mind. I do not want to argue with you by any means. I am old these days.
He appeared to have a clear mind when he was texting and phoning his lover just before and just after and when he was lying his head of in the interviews.

And by the way I am not making any excuses for his really stupid actions. It just my opinion.

I understand how you feel. This case is by far the worst I’ve ever followed. I know we don’t know for sure but I’ve tried to imagine his thinking and the scenario many times. With Shanann arriving late, it had to throw a wrench into his plans, timewise at least. He may have been anxious to get started and/or concerned that the girls might wake up and witness him murdering their mother. I don’t know, only he does. It’s just a horrendous case that makes no sense at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jp.52203