GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning. Which is the video you guys were talking about with the neighbor mocking CW, and the discussion on the TV and security camera? Just a couple of key words and I can find it, thanks.
All I know is it's somewhere on this thread. I just happened to find it just by checking all the videos. But I do know you can find most of the videos on YouTube so you can try that. I don't know what you mean by key words unless you mean neighbors security camera Watts loading truck or something.

Did CW think the tree/bush would block the neighbors/camera view of his front yard?
I don’t think he even considered the camera at all. Just like he did not consider the optics of calling the school and unenrolling them because “they were moving”. Maybe he thought that would like he was carrying on business as usual and not the obvious attempt to keep the school from questioning where they were, creating more suspicion while he pretended they disappeared. I think he will find some comfort and security in jail having every decision made for him, he certainly needs it.

I don’t think he even considered the camera at all. Just like he did not consider the optics of calling the school and unenrolling them because “they were moving”. Maybe he thought that would like he was carrying on business as usual and not the obvious attempt to keep the school from questioning where they were, creating more suspicion while he pretended they disappeared. I think he will find some comfort and security in jail having every decision made for him, he certainly needs it.
I don’t think he considered ANYTHING at all when planning this. Then just tried to come up with excuses as needed. Obviously not a good business plan.

from 9:13 ish on this one
omg just the still of this shot is priceless.
this is by far my favourite.
I thought nothing would beat I like these shirts a lot lol
but man this baby is so good you have to watch it a few times because I wanna see the neighbour eye balling him but I wanna see chris *advertiser censored* himself lmao

hopefully @PommyMommy has it archived into media thread?!!! for our viewing pleasure :)

Inmate 182906 (formerly known as CW) is being transferred interstate because of concerns for his safety.

Larry Levine (on CNN) (mostly verbatim):

He was sentenced almost 2 weeks ago and people are still talking about it. People on Websleuths are describing in great detail what they’d like to do to him. It may not just be inmates that try to get to him, it could be staff members as well. He’s a target and they had to move him. Larry’s sources tell him that US marshals picked him up and flew him out of Denver International. Some people thought this was to move him closer to his family. This is a protective custody move. Normally if the Feds are going to place somebody in really restrictive custody, they would put him in what’s called ADX Florence which is like an underground prison that houses Taliban people, but they can’t put there because again, the staff all live in CO. So he’s a security risk wherever he goes.

They’ve got James Holmes in USP Allenwood (PA) which is a really, really tough place. James Holmes has no out date. It says State Custody and I venture to say this is what’s going to happen to CW. If you go to the Federal Bureau Prisons website, it shows right now that Allenwood all visits have been cancelled. So I bet they have that facility locked down because they’re anticipating him showing up there.

This guy will be taunted wherever they send him. They’re going to have to put him so deep they’re essentially going to have to pump sunlight into him. If you compare him to Scott Peterson who’s death row, SC’s case is a little bit different. It gets down to inmate perception. The inmates look at Scott, “Well, he went to trial, he lost, never pled guilty, never admitting to killing his wife, killing children and such". They’ll say, “Well, maybe there is a circumstance he didn’t do it". But if you jump to CW, he admitted to killing his wife, he admitted to killing his kids, and in a prison there’s nothing that’s worse than a child molester, somebody that plays with kids and an informant. If I had to put money on it, he’s like the number 1 target for inmates in the country wherever he goes. They’re gonna get him, they will and the Feds are gonna have to lock him down somewhere. I mean this should have died down by now and it hasn’t. Everybody is fascinated with this case.

Last time I was on here I put it on my YouTube channel. Maybe I usually get a couple of thousand views. I got over 100,000 views on my last segment on this and I’ve got probably 600 or 700 people that want to kill this guy and they’re describing in vicious detail what they want to do to him. I’ve never seen anything like this before.

Someone hypothesized that he killed the girls first and then waited until SW got home and showed her what he had done and she just collapsed from the shock, fatigue, being pregnant and not feeling well and basically gave up. I can't see her not fighting back if the kids were still alive and she knew it. Also they did do a toxicology and did not find anything unusual from what I recall.

I also think he killed the girls first, because, if even one of them woke up while he was strangling SW, it would have startled him, giving him a moment to release SW and it wouldn't have taken SW long to scream, waking the other girl, and now with both kids awake crying, and SW screaming and calling 911. No way CW was risking that. He had to have smothered the girls first..

Last edited:
I don’t think he considered ANYTHING at all when planning this. Then just tried to come up with excuses as needed. Obviously not a good business plan.
Right, he was so caught up in the end game, his future life with his boody queen, feeling invincible from the ego rush he was getting from her, it will all work out, no need to have a brain.

The civil case against CW.

Shan’ann’s estate is suing CW for the wrongful death of SW, Bella, CeCe and the early termination of the pregnancy with Nico. The family will probably never receive any money. If however CW came into any money, they would be able to claim all of it. The family want to add exemplary or punitive allegations after the appropriate time in which they can do that so basically give them treble damages, 3 times what they would normally get.

The family say they are doing this to ensure CW never receives a penny as a result of the deaths. His life in prison would be more comfortable if he had money in his commissary account to spend on food items, use it to buy favours from other inmates or pay inmates for protection.

The court imposed restitution. In CO if you’re in the Dept. of Corrections and have a restitution order against you, the Dept. of Corrections will take roughly 50% of whatever you have on your books every month. Without money you are unable to even buy toothpaste, or a toothbrush and would have to wait until someone was leaving prison gave you his. Eeww.

I only wish to add that I hope someone in the Watts family reads this board. Little sis probably does. What an eye opener she's in for. The family and NK all need to change their names and move somewhere, anywhere, out of sight and out of mind.

What day did he suddenly start agreeing with Shanann to work on their relationship? After weeks of ignoring her while she was in NC and fighting with her contentiously and saying he didn't want to work it out he did a 180. He agreed to go to Aspen with her and read the book she was sending (the one later found in the trash) and to do couples counseling if they needed it. Suddenly SW thought the marriage could be saved. I think that shift in CW's behavior is important. I think it signaled that he had made up his mind to kill his family by then at least. He started acting like everything was ok so that she would not be too suspicious and so she would come home and get into bed like nothing was wrong. MOO.
I agree - it's a very important shift in behavior. There was a lot going on August 9th. CW took the day off and Shanann went to Arizona.

Pg 1914 (Discovery pg 2109) - August 9th
  • Shanann told Sara that CW agreed "to go away next weekend, just us."
  • Shanann asked CW why he canceled his FB account. He didn't answer.
  • CW searched for prices on an Audi Q7.
  • Shanann told Utoft and Cassie that CW wants to move to Brighton. CW wants to wait until Monday, but the baby will be named "Niko Lee Watts." Talk with Chris she just had "Has been the best talk yet."
  • CW kissed her and told her he loved her.
  • Shanann told Sara that CW agreed to counseling, agreed to read the book she ordered, and that he would write her a letter.
On the next page in the discovery is the photo of the doll that CW sent to Shanann and the letter that she wrote to him.

Pg 14 (Discovery pg 59)
  • Shanann told her friend Christina on Friday 8/10 that she was having a baby boy and was super excited. Shanann said Chris was willing to go into therapy with her and they had planned to go to Aspen.

Last edited:
No, it seems Shanann had no idea that another woman was invading her space.

Maybe NK thought LE would comb the house for hair/finger print so she reluctantly admitted she went there? But imo, she was there more than twice while Shanann was in NC. And not just in the basement.

Agreed, if they were seeing each other 4-5 times a week while SW was away, I'm sure he brought her there more than twice

I agree - it's a very important shift in behavior. There was a lot going on August 9th. CW took the day off and Shanann went to Arizona.

• Shanann told Utoft and Cassie that CW wants to move to Brighton. CW wants to wait until Monday, but the baby will be named "Niko Lee Watts." Talk with Chris she just had "Has been the best talk yet."
  • Shanann told Sara that CW agreed to counseling, agreed to read the book she ordered, and that he would write her a letter.
On the next page in the discovery is the photo of the doll that CW sent to Shanann and the letter that she wrote to him.

Pg 14 (Discovery pg 59)
  • She told her friend Christina on Friday 8/10 that she was having a baby boy and was super excited. Shanann said Chris was willing to go into therapy with her and they had planned to go to Aspen.

This is so incredibly sad:( She was so excited for her future

Pg 14 (Discovery pg 59)
  • Shanann told her friend Christina on Friday 8/10 that she was having a baby boy and was super excited. Shanann said Chris was willing to go into therapy with her and they had planned to go to Aspen.

I find the q7 search to be very revealing

This is why I don't understand Trisha saying that with more staging time, Watt's might have got away with this crime

SW's body was always going to be found in the shallow grave at CERVI 319

There is simply no way to deal with all the mistakes he made in the staging.

And this is overall the problem with staging the crime scene in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MJ1690