GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, the defense asserted that SW choked her children, and that CW saw this on the baby video. Investigators had no choice but to demonstrate how this was not possible. Websleuths also allowed the defense allegation to be discussed here, and there are still some (including Watts family) that believe SW killed her children. Respectfully, if you read the article, you'd know the link only visible to those that click on the link.
No problem. Yeah i saw a link upthread to this already, but can't watch a recreation of strangling one of the children, and wasn't really interested in it. Especially seeing as Watts already confessed to the murders. But i get what you're saying and meant no disrespect for posting it up for others to see.

All I remember him saying is, “Oh, God Almighty.”
He said 'Good God Almighty, son.' He looked like he would rather to be anywhere in the world but there. I hope that he thinks about all the lies that he told about his DIL which obviously led to his stupid, stupid, stupid, son thinking it was ok to murder her and his two grandchildren because they were HER children.

He definitely had decided to kill them by the time he sent that creepy doll photo.
The date on the letter (if written by him) or when he told his family of his plans to divorce SW would probably tell us if it was earlier, imo.
Does anyone happen to know those dates?
The letter was supposedly written while he was in NC.

But one of his family member could have written it post annihilation. In either case, dumb, and dumb.

Aug 9, Thursday is the day he decided to kill his family IMO.

On this day, he sent the creepy doll photo to Shanann, deleted his Facebook acct, contacted his co-worker to meet next day so he could get a feel for the work schedule for coming Monday.

What day did he suddenly start agreeing with Shanann to work on their relationship? After weeks of ignoring her while she was in NC and fighting with her contentiously and saying he didn't want to work it out he did a 180. He agreed to go to Aspen with her and read the book she was sending (the one later found in the trash) and to do couples counseling if they needed it. Suddenly SW thought the marriage could be saved. I think that shift in CW's behavior is important. I think it signaled that he had made up his mind to kill his family by then at least. He started acting like everything was ok so that she would not be too suspicious and so she would come home and get into bed like nothing was wrong. MOO.

What day did he suddenly start agreeing with Shanann to work on their relationship? After weeks of ignoring her while she was in NC and fighting with her contentiously and saying he didn't want to work it out he did a 180. He agreed to go to Aspen with her and read the book she was sending (the one later found in the trash) and to do couples counseling if they needed it. Suddenly SW thought the marriage could be saved. I think that shift in CW's behavior is important. I think it signaled that he had made up his mind to kill his family by then at least. He started acting like everything was ok so that she would not be too suspicious and so she would come home and get into bed like nothing was wrong. MOO.
I agree 100%!

Dec 4, 2018

WARNING GRAPHIC VIDEO

In the days after Chris Watts told agents with the Colorado Bureau of Investigation that he had murdered his wife after he witnessed her smother their daughter, investigators went to the home to recreate the scene.

DailyMail.com was able to obtain one of those videos after filing a request under the Colorado Open Records Act, which shows an investigator smothering and choking a life-sized doll meant to represent the couple's older daughter Celeste.

The act is filmed from the baby monitor in Watts' bedroom, which is where and how he claimed to have witnessed the act.
Video of investigators recreating the murder of Chris Watts' daughter | Daily Mail Online
omg, is that the same doll from SW pics and the creepy couch pic?

Yes, the victim of being caught out. Why don't people mind their own business, like NUA and the next door neighbour.
Heroes, in my eyes.

He completely underestimated the love there was for Shanann. All of the people who immediately jumped to action at the first sign of trouble.

I get the impression he was tolerated because of Shanann, without her he was nothing.

The neighbour didn't appear to be particularly friendly with them, yet he knew. Even Shanann's mother told LE he was going to pour oil on her. Everybody connected to him had doubts, albeit sub-consciously, until wham it happened.

The Thayers doubted after a few hours in his company too, along with all of the other now well documented heroes.

Most of us would be hesitant in making such a claim in the first few days, even berate ourselves for having such thoughts about someone we know. That so many pushed aside the doubts and came forward immediately speaks volumes about what CW was really like, imo.

Oh, one more thing.

Did S have any tech devices allowing her to see that another woman (NK) was in her home? Seems like they had most up to date gadgets.
I believe NK claims she was only in the basement, twice?
No, it seems Shanann had no idea that another woman was invading her space.

Maybe NK thought LE would comb the house for hair/finger print so she reluctantly admitted she went there? But imo, she was there more than twice while Shanann was in NC. And not just in the basement.

Tell me that you didn’t enjoy watching him squirm during that bodycam video, when he was watching the surveillance video at his neighbor’s house.

Sweating, swaying, mumbling, pale, defeated.

I’ve watched it half a dozen times myself.
Also how spooked he got when the dogs were searching the house.

No, it seems Shanann had no idea that another woman was invading her space.

Maybe NK thought LE would comb the house for hair/finger print so she reluctantly admitted she went there? But imo, she was there more than twice while Shanann was in NC. And not just in the basement.
I have to wonder if she came through the back sliding door where the townhomes are being built since "there are no cameras there"

Good Night Everyone,

See you in the morning. The Watts thread will be open by 7:30 AM Mountain time.

Thank you very much for moving away from the sex toy discussions. I can sleep well tonight.

Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member