GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2018

WARNING GRAPHIC VIDEO

In the days after Chris Watts told agents with the Colorado Bureau of Investigation that he had murdered his wife after he witnessed her smother their daughter, investigators went to the home to recreate the scene.

DailyMail.com was able to obtain one of those videos after filing a request under the Colorado Open Records Act, which shows an investigator smothering and choking a life-sized doll meant to represent the couple's older daughter Celeste.

The act is filmed from the baby monitor in Watts' bedroom, which is where and how he claimed to have witnessed the act.
Video of investigators recreating the murder of Chris Watts' daughter | Daily Mail Online
I don't think the public needs to see that, we can imagine what the ba***rd did, so no need for visuals.

NK isn't a victim and she would be the last to want to know imo. Unless they want to set her up to see if she immediately starts a correspondence with him. Jmo

I doubt she writes him. She’s too paranoid. It’s case closed, once he’s situated in his new home, there is really nothing more. We can only pray she makes not one cent from sensationalizing her story for a rag mag.
As we all know, there’ll be another case on the horizon.

I certainly don’t think S caused anything.
However, I think NK (unknowingly) played an integral role.
BBM. Unknowingly or not, she knew that he was very much married and Shanann was pregnant. We are not that dumb although she is playing dumb. People were going to be hurt and she had to be aware of that. Men giving great cunnilingus for five weeks is not the basis of a great relationship.

Haha, I like the way NK was left impatiently cooling her heels waiting for the interviewer in Interview#2.

You can tell she's a bossy little beast, used to getting her own way and being the "flirty" girl with guys, controlling them the way she wants to.

Ugh - I've met predators like her, imho she has zero qualms being involved with a married guy with kids.
Its all about NK all of the time.

That VOICE! I cannot stand it, worse than chalk on a board. Trying to be buddy-buddy with the male officers. Obnoxious. Her and CW deserved each other! The icing on the cake would be for her have Mother Watts as a MIL.

Right to the end she's applying the CYA principle, selfish to the core.:mad:

She cares so much about her texts and privacy, not caring that its a family slaughter!

"Damage control". Call the friggin' waaahmbulance. No doubt weird guys are already trying to contact her to tell her how much they love her and how "hot" she is in her semi-nekkid booty pic:eek:.

MOO.

One should think of a social media venue where the weird guys writing to NK and CW’s “fan club”could get together.

BBM. Unknowingly or not, she knew that he was very much married and Shanann was pregnant. We are not that dumb although she is playing dumb. People were going to be hurt and she had to be aware of that. Men giving great cunnilingus for five weeks is not the basis of a great relationship.

By “unknowingly”, I hope she had no idea what he had planned.

Good night everyone. Lock your doors and stay safe!

Or before the party, maybe even before he sent that creepy doll picture.
Aug 9, Thursday is the day he decided to kill his family IMO.

On this day, he sent the creepy doll photo to Shanann, deleted his Facebook acct, contacted his co-worker to meet next day so he could get a feel for the work schedule for coming Monday.

It was certainly enough to hold her interest though! Yet another form of manipulation by Chris Watts.

I don't think the public needs to see that, we can imagine what the ba***rd did, so no need for visuals.
Unfortunately, the defense asserted that SW choked her children, and that CW saw this on the baby video. Investigators had no choice but to demonstrate how this was not possible. Websleuths also allowed the defense allegation to be discussed here, and there are still some (including Watts family) that believe SW killed her children. Respectfully, if you read the article, you'd know the link only visible to those that click on the link.

In the video of CW meeting w/his father in the interrogation room, the large doll that SW apparently found covered in that plastic was brought up, but the video was so poor at that point I couldn't make out what they were saying. It sounded like his father brought it up to the investigators and that they thought Bella did it, but that's about all I made out. Anyone hear any more than I could?
I am originally from NC but I had trouble understanding Mr. Watts. His accent along with his lack of enunciation has made the dialogue difficult to understand IMHO.

I am originally from NC but I had trouble understanding Mr. Watts. His accent along with his lack of enunciation has made the dialogue difficult to understand IMHO.
I could barely understand a word he said, he just kept rambling on, at times talking over the detective. But he did not come across as very bright. That's the only thing I got out of it, even though I hardly knew what he was saying. Imo

Chris Watts' Tinder date reveals they went on a date and watched Shutter Island | Daily Mail Online

Dec 4, 2018
  • Amanda McMahon had short affair with Chris Watts after meeting him on Tinder
  • On their first date they grabbed tacos and watched the movie Shutter Island
  • The movie stars Le Leonardo DiCaprio who plays a husband who murders his wife in a rage after she kills their children
  • It was speculated that movie could've inspired Watts' lies about family's murders
  • McMahon said Watts seemed like a genuine guy but he also loved 'rough sex'
  • Watts was sentenced to life in prison for killing wife, Shanann, their daughters, Bella, four, and Celeste, three, in August

I thought he supposedly met the Tinder date girl at Chick fil A and then they went back to her house for sex? Was this a different Tinder hook up?
She doesn't seem very credible to me.
JMO.

Aug 9, Thursday is the day he decided to kill his family IMO.

On this day, he sent the creepy doll photo to Shanann, deleted his Facebook acct, contacted his co-worker to meet next day so he could get a feel for the work schedule for coming Monday.
He definitely had decided to kill them by the time he sent that creepy doll photo.
The date on the letter (if written by him) or when he told his family of his plans to divorce SW would probably tell us if it was earlier, imo.
Does anyone happen to know those dates?

Yes, and they deserved each other. Shallow, selfish people.

Ain’t this the truth!

Wish they were together, lodged up in a hotel, in a secluded area. Because S and the girls would at least be alive.

Since I believe little from NK I can’t help but wonder if she had advised CW she was going to contact S, maybe verify things. CW felt he was running out of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769