GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good post!
As I posted, CW was at bday party when he sent text to co-worker! He knew Sunday afternoon he needed to be at the field alone the next morning. Why? Sadly, we know.
We have been all around this for 63 threads and months, but there is always someone who pops up and thinks that she must have done something to cause it.

It may not be that important. Because even if he snapped - why kill the girls?

The climax was caused by Shanann coming home to stay. And Chris wanted to continue seeing Nichol. But he could not, not with Shanann around.
Why kill the girls? All I can come up with is after he killed SW he needed to come up with a story to explain away her disappearance. He came up with, “she took off,” but nobody would believe SW would leave those her babies behind, so he had to kill them, too.

At the birthday party he took the girls to (according to the DA) is when he planned his actions. That’s when he texted his co-worker that he would go to the specific oil field alone. I believe he sent that text before 6pm Sunday. That’s the last time the kids were seen.

I don’t have the page number handy, but I think we learned in the Discovery document that the girls Facetimed with their Grandpa between the birthday party and bedtime.

jmo

He likely still blames a lot of people.

Shanann, her friends, his family, everyone but himself.

Of course, he has only himself to blame.

I think he mostly feels sorry for himself. Asks how he should have done things differently. Misses the life he could have had with NK. Does not miss his family, except for sometimes seeing CeCe in his dreams. Feels he is the victim of circumstances.

I think he mostly feels sorry for himself. Asks how he should have done things differently. Misses the life he could have had with NK. Does not miss his family, except for sometimes seeing CeCe in his dreams. Feels he is the victim of circumstances.
Yes, the victim of being caught out. Why don't people mind their own business, like NUA and the next door neighbour.
Heroes, in my eyes.

Yes!! He was so good! At one point, CW is yammering about recent thefts and the neighbor cuts him right off and says, "But if any action were to happen, and any cars or anything left your house, I would have gotten it."

And CW points to the screen and stammers, "Yeah, it would have been like right in that area, it should have picked, I mean" implying that the camera didn't pick up something.

And the neighbor cuts him right off again and points to the screen saying, "Oh it will pick up anything coming down the street, this way, down this way!"

It's hard to hear, but CW seems to ask something about even around this turn?

And the neighbor shuts that right down and is all, "Oh yeah! Watch, I'll show ya!!!"

And CW can't even deal, it's fantastic. I would love to buy that neighbor a beer.
Yes! He was awesome! I also was impressed with Nicole's son, Nick. He explained how Chris ran through the whole house before letting the detectives in and how he (Nick) went straight to look in the couch because that's where he would hide something. Found the phone under 3 or 4 pillows right away. It was so obvious Chris hid it there. That day must have just been one hit after the other for Chris. And we got to see him unravel as one clue after another was revealed. And his babbling on and on with the explanations.

I want to ask about an important post by Thinker Belle in Thread#63 pg 36, post #718 .

She notes on NK’s Verizon Phone Bill in Discovery #1 that

NK made a phone call FROM Frederick at 6:16 am the morning of the murders, August 13.

That’s right. NK was in Frederick not long after
CW left his home in Frederick at 5:37 am with the bodies in his truck.

It was a one minute call to Mystery Couch Surfer Jim’s out of state phone number. Which means she was not with Jim in her rental home in Thornton.

What the heck was she doing in Frederick at 6:16 am the morning of the murders?
Anadarko is not in Frederick.
NK does not live in Frederick.
Mystery Couch Surfer Jim’s mobile number has an area code from Millwaukee, Wisconsin area. He is not local. He most likely does not live in Frederick.

PommyMommy can you verify this was not mentioned anywhere else in Discovery nor in NK’s interviews? I don’t remember seeing it or hearing it anywhere.

Tortoise, how does this fit the event timeline?

Um, guys, this is bizarre.

ETA: I don’t know how to link to Thinker Belle, PommyMommy And Tortoise.

Last edited:
If I were you I would stop wrestling with what caused him to murder 4 souls.... there is no way a normal person like yourself can ever understand feeling such venom and such contempt for someone, that you can snuff out their lives for some selfish whim.
There are people who are evil, that commit atrocities and their behavior passes understanding. The victim does nothing to provoke or deserve his actions.

I so agree. Ultimately, we’ll never know much more than we now do.
It’s hard to grasp a seemingly normal person carrying out such a horrific act. Especially when he ends up w/o what he wanted most, NK.
IMO, he resented his life, every aspect of it. The weeks he lived the bachelor life made him realize how miserable he really was. He felt helpless, trapped and saw no way out. Divorce wasn’t an option. Not in his mind. Alimony, child support, a baby, no one would understand him divorcing a pregnant woman.
I think he killed S, then realizing his life was over snuffed the life out of the girls. Knowing he would not be around to raise them, he thought it best. In the best way he could “think” in the moment he was in after murdering his wife.

What about CW’s use of the word, “rage?” Head in hands, he repeated it several times. Do you think he just made that up on the spur, so he wouldn’t look so evil in his Dad’s eyes? Some kind of warped justification for what he did? Don’t you have to be pretty angry to strangle a person? Has anyone ever premeditated a strangulation before and carried it out? Plastic bag over the head would seem a better option. Strangulation seems so violent.
Was he still raging when he decided the kids must be placed in the oil tanks instead of buried.

I think that he knew that it was not justified by his glib lying two days later. Why hide a justifiable act?
He certainly tried to justify it with his dad. He knew the rest of the world would see it as inexcusable. But psychopaths tend to justify their acts because they feel inferior to others and have little respect for human life.

I want to ask about an important post by Thinker Belle in Thread#63 pg 36, post #718 .

NK made a phone call FROM Frederick at 6:16 am the morning of the murders, August 13.

It was a one minute call to Mystery Couch Surfer Jim’s out of state phone number. Which means she was not with Jim in her rental home in Thornton.

Mystery Couch Surfer Jim’s mobile number has an area code from Millwaukee, Wisconsin area. He is not local. He most likely does not live in Frederick.

PommyMommy can you verify this was not mentioned anywhere else in Discovery nor in NK’s interviews? I don’t remember seeing it or hearing it anywhere.

Yea this is a strange fact, to say the least.

Can anyone recall the last date NK was at CW’s house? I hate to have to go thru all the pages again. TIA

@Tricia is wondering if NK could be one of the 4 who were told OR it could be NUA, since she may have a right to know where he's housed since he could still try to get revenge from behind bars. We are thinking Sandi, Frank, and Frankie Jr. would be the 3 known victims.

Thoughts?
NK isn't a victim and she would be the last to want to know imo. Unless they want to set her up to see if she immediately starts a correspondence with him. Jmo

At the birthday party he took the girls to (according to the DA) is when he planned his actions. That’s when he texted his co-worker that he would go to the specific oil field alone. I believe he sent that text before 6pm Sunday. That’s the last time the kids were seen.
But I thought CW first arranged on Saturday with MCCoy in the Safeway parking lot to fix that leak at Cervi 319. “MCCOY said as he was talking to WATTS in the Safeway parking lot MCCOY received a phone call from KODI ROBERTS another Anadarko employee . ROBERTS told MCCOY there was leak in the by-pass line on the oil well at CERVI 1 . MCCOY said this leak was small enough that it could wait until Monday to be fixed. MCCOY said WATTS overheard part of his conversation with ROBERTS and WATTS volunteered to go out to CERVI 1 first thing on Monday, August 13, 2018, to fix the leak. MCCOY said he did not think this was unusual for WATTS to volunteer to go out and fix the by-pass line. MCCOY said he did not see or have any contact with WATTS again until Monday, August 13, 2018, about mid-morning at the CERVI 1 site. ” (Discovery page 475)

ETA: I don’t know how to link to Thinker Belle, PommyMommy And Tortoise.

Maybe they are keeping that under wraps if it did happen. MOO.

Yes. I guess that’s why I thought Bella may have been first, out of anger, when she got out of bed a 2nd time. Shanann’s flight was delayed and Bella wouldn’t stay in bed. His plan was possibly thrown off by these two things and he could have took it out on Bella. Just a theory.
Could he have killed the girls before Shanann came home?

Shanann, although tired and worn out, would have been happy to finally arrive home to see the girls. What if he had killed the girls earlier, bagged and stored them in the basement, right below the basement stairs.

He then lies to Shanann that he had arranged the girls to stay at the Lindstrom's and they agreed take the girls to school. They have their backpacks packed with blankies and extra clothing for school. Tells her he loves her and to get some rest she deserves. So thankful to her thoughtful husband, she goes to sleep...

Anyone recall the date NK last visited CW at his house?
How on earth did he have her there w/o anyone noticing?
Even if he drove into the garage I would think a neighbor might see him driving the Lexus with a woman in the passenger seat.

I believe nothing NK said. She sickens me. Had she not been so eager to engage in an affair with a married family man, I think things would not have escalated to the nth degree. May this forever haunt her.

But I thought CW first arranged on Saturday with MCCoy in the Safeway parking lot to fix that leak at Cervi 319. “MCCOY said as he was talking to WATTS in the Safeway parking lot MCCOY received a phone call from KODI ROBERTS another Anadarko employee . ROBERTS told MCCOY there was leak in the by-pass line on the oil well at CERVI 1 . MCCOY said this leak was small enough that it could wait until Monday to be fixed. MCCOY said WATTS overheard part of his conversation with ROBERTS and WATTS volunteered to go out to CERVI 1 first thing on Monday, August 13, 2018, to fix the leak. MCCOY said he did not think this was unusual for WATTS to volunteer to go out and fix the by-pass line. MCCOY said he did not see or have any contact with WATTS again until Monday, August 13, 2018, about mid-morning at the CERVI 1 site. ” (Discovery page 475)

He overheard the conversation on Saturday to know a repair would be needed. On Sunday, he texted Roberts to say he would take care of it alone. Which feels even more sinister.

Attachments

• cw text.jpg
    cw text.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 41
I so agree. Ultimately, we’ll never know much more than we now do.
It’s hard to grasp a seemingly normal person carrying out such a horrific act. Especially when he ends up w/o what he wanted most, NK.
IMO, he resented his life, every aspect of it. The weeks he lived the bachelor life made him realize how miserable he really was. He felt helpless, trapped and saw no way out. Divorce wasn’t an option. Not in his mind. Alimony, child support, a baby, no one would understand him divorcing a pregnant woman.
I think he killed S, then realizing his life was over snuffed the life out of the girls. Knowing he would not be around to raise them, he thought it best. In the best way he could “think” in the moment he was in after murdering his wife.
I don't agree. I think that the thought that his new life was just about to begin without that wife and children who would drag him down financially and his new bit on the side would not wait for his divorce and all the stuff that goes along with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74