GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
He overheard the conversation on Saturday to know a repair would be needed. On Sunday, he texted Roberts to say he would take care of it alone. Which feels even more sinister.
Yes, but he volunteered to McCoy on Saturday before he called Roberts on a Sunday. Isn’t that what it says?

He overheard the conversation on Saturday to know a repair would be needed. On Sunday, he texted Roberts to say he would take care of it alone. Which feels even more sinister.

Thank you! I’m too tired to search for documents. The DA alluded to CW knowing what he was going to do, because of his texts to Roberts.

Chris Watts' Tinder date reveals they went on a date and watched Shutter Island | Daily Mail Online

Dec 4, 2018
  • Amanda McMahon had short affair with Chris Watts after meeting him on Tinder
  • On their first date they grabbed tacos and watched the movie Shutter Island
  • The movie stars Le Leonardo DiCaprio who plays a husband who murders his wife in a rage after she kills their children
  • It was speculated that movie could've inspired Watts' lies about family's murders
  • McMahon said Watts seemed like a genuine guy but he also loved 'rough sex'
  • Watts was sentenced to life in prison for killing wife, Shanann, their daughters, Bella, four, and Celeste, three, in August

Could he have killed the girls before Shanann came home?

Shanann, although tired and worn out, would have been happy to finally arrive home to see the girls. What if he had killed the girls earlier, bagged and stored them in the basement, right below the basement stairs.

He then lies to Shanann that he had arranged the girls to stay at the Lindstrom's and they agreed take the girls to school. They have their backpacks packed with blankies and extra clothing for school. Tells her he loves her and to get some rest she deserves. So thankful to her thoughtful husband, she goes to sleep...

Shanann would never go for the girls spending the night next door that night IMO. I’m sure that would alarm her and she wouldn’t just peacefully go to sleep. I don’t know why it has to be so hard. Can’t it be as simple as Chris waited for Shanann to go to sleep, he killed her while she was sleeping and then went on to kill the girls, loaded them in his truck and then went to the oil tank site. The rest is history.

Anyone recall the date NK last visited CW at his house?
How on earth did he have her there w/o anyone noticing?
Even if he drove into the garage I would think a neighbor might see him driving the Lexus with a woman in the passenger seat.

I believe nothing NK said. She sickens me. Had she not been so eager to engage in an affair with a married family man, I think things would not have escalated to the nth degree. May this forever haunt her.
I agree. Although she did not know that he would kill his family, she knew that people would be hurt. His wife and his children. You play with fire and you get burnt.

At the birthday party he took the girls to (according to the DA) is when he planned his actions. That’s when he texted his co-worker that he would go to the specific oil field alone. I believe he sent that text before 6pm Sunday. That’s the last time the kids were seen.

Or before the party, maybe even before he sent that creepy doll picture.

Dec 4, 2018

WARNING GRAPHIC VIDEO

In the days after Chris Watts told agents with the Colorado Bureau of Investigation that he had murdered his wife after he witnessed her smother their daughter, investigators went to the home to recreate the scene.

DailyMail.com was able to obtain one of those videos after filing a request under the Colorado Open Records Act, which shows an investigator smothering and choking a life-sized doll meant to represent the couple's older daughter Celeste.

The act is filmed from the baby monitor in Watts' bedroom, which is where and how he claimed to have witnessed the act.
Video of investigators recreating the murder of Chris Watts' daughter | Daily Mail Online

God, no! Just trying to understand why such a psycho violent death, and the only explanation I can come up with is anger, and then I think what could CW have been so angry about? He went to a kids birthday party that day. And I don’t see anything wrong with making a nasty comment to your cheating husband, so I’m certainly not victim blaming. CW is the psycho one.

You just said it, he is psycho. He doesn't need a reason to be angry, he just is.

Shanann would never go for the girls spending the night next door that night IMO. I’m sure that would alarm her and she wouldn’t just peacefully go to sleep. I don’t know why it has to be so hard. Can’t it be as simple as Chris waited for Shanann to go to sleep, he killed her while she was sleeping and then went on to kill the girls, loaded them in his truck and then went to the oil tank site. The rest is history.
I was just trying to find an explanation for the cadaver dog showing interest in the basement. And the fact that the basement door was left open that morning.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what was going on the night that the police were called about the garage light/alarm going off at the house?

In bodycam video it clearly shows police approaching and we can tell that the garage lights are on inside. Police enter through the front door using the keypad code and start to clear the house. They get to the garage at around 2:50 in the video but when they open the door from inside the house to the garage the lights in the garage are off. How could that have happened?

Chris Watts' wife filled home with photos including one of murderer kissing her pregnant stomach | Daily Mail Online

Dec 4, 2018

• Shanann Watts filled her home with photos of herself and husband Chris, as well as images of their daughters
  • One photo showed Watts kissing the belly of his heavily pregnant wife Shanann, and another was a caricature of the couple and older daughter Bella
  • There was also a plaque that prominently showed the birthdates of each family member as well as Watts' wedding date
  • A photo that looked to be from their engagement party was also seen in the couple's bedroom, and had messages from their friends
  • In their bedroom was also a stack of clothing for their baby boy Nico, who Shanann was 15 weeks pregnant with at the time of her death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592