GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were considered victims at the sentencing tho- the grandparents

I think that was truly due to a technicality that the Watts parents exploited. I think the DA allowed them to be seen as victims at the sentencing through gritted teeth. Unless he has made a threat against his parents from behind bars, I still don't think the prison would necessarily tell his parents.

I think that was truly due to a technicality that the Watts parents exploited. I think the DA allowed them to be seen as victims at the sentencing through gritted teeth. Unless he has made a threat against his parents from behind bars, I still don't think the prison would necessarily tell his parents.
Yes I totally agree. I do not think they should have that status at all. They definitely exploited! But i didnt know if since the judge gave them that status if it would stick throughout the prison process as well!

i agree. It made more sense to include them as victims, just to curtail the public victimhood they were cultivating.

I don't think CW went into a rage when he killed SW because I believe she was asleep when he killed her. I don't think there was a big fight and he lunged at her and strangled her. Neither had defense wounds. It was a calm quiet kill. IMO he kept saying "rage" because he thought that made it sound better as in "I was just so angry at seeing her killing the kids I went into a rage and lashed out at her. I didn't know what I was doing" Blah blah blah. Lies.

I’m not sure. My guess would be yes though.

I mean, what if they want to visit?
I think where he is located, yes - they would be told. I'm not sure though if they would learn until he is in a new location. I think it is all kept very secretive during the transfer because of security issues. But, I am speculating as I have no inside knowledge of this topic!

Whether or not CW will let them visit is another story. Can he put in a request that says, "Can you just tell my mother I'm not allowed to have visitors?" ;)

I think where he is located, yes - they would be told. I'm not sure though if they would learn until he is in a new location. I think it is all kept very secretive during the transfer because of security issues. But, I am speculating as I have no inside knowledge of this topic!

Whether or not CW will let them visit is another story. Can he put in aequest that says, "Can you just tell my I'm not allowed to have visitors?" ;)
I think that the inmate gives the prison a list of visitors he allows. If she is not on that list, she does not get to visit, although, I can see her rocking up there and demanding to see him.

Whether or not CW will let them visit is another story. Can he put in a request that says, "Can you just tell my mother I'm not allowed to have visitors?" ;)
Yeah, he gets to choose who he sees.

His mommy can raise hell, and kick and scream, but if he doesn’t want to see her, that’s it.

Poor Cindy.:eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members