The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! You're in trouble, Prince Phillip is not going to eat a garden salad that doesn't even have tomatoes in it :p.

How about I bring some food over and help you out. I'll be wearing a long navy blue dress with long sleeves, a sparkly Christmas snowflake necklace with matching earrings, hair in a semi loose bun and winter boots.
Soup is creamed tomato basil soup
Roasted Lamb with herb roasted baby potatoes, roasted carrots, and buttered steamed asparagus.
For desert Raspberry white chocolate cheesecake.
Pre dinner drinks are homemade apple cider, punch. After dinner drinks is tea.

Their take home Christmas treat bag would contain homemade roasted and lightly flavoured nuts, poppycock, earl grey butter cookies, and popcorn balls. I love making treat bags for guests.

None of it prepared by me. Too much pressure. I'd bring in a catering team. I'll send you the bill Human 50/50. Deal? :)

I vote for the catering team, too. Going through a lull in my Martha Stewart fan phase. I've grown to enjoy getting 6 or 7 hrs of sleep each night during the holiday season.

Does anyone else think Kate is far too thin?

She's reminding me of Karen Carpenter lately.

I'm truly amazed at how slim Kate is after having given birth to her third child seven months ago. I'm guessing Kate grazes throughout the day instead of eating larger meals, and she either works with a personal trainer or follows a strict fitness or yoga protocol. Three little ones probably keep her active, as well.

I'm going to Mickey's dinner for sure. What types of service dogs do you train? My son is autistic and would LOVE LOVE LOVE a service dog but the waiting lists are either long or shut due to being too long. Anyhow I love seeing what these amazing dogs are capable of, like helping with laundry - brilliant.

Chills and Kate at Royal 'snowball' fight Kate really shines when she gets to do events for children. I bet she is a great mother, firm but kind and I love that she clearly has a new baby and looks tired! I feel like she does a lot of parenting and doesn't just leave it to the nanny, except when she has to be away doing events and appearances. I love that she and William try to do the school run every day. They will have a great bond with their kids, IMO.

We raise puppies to become guide dogs for the blind. It is something we enjoy, the puppy, and adolescent times, we prepare them for their next step in their training, they leave us at about 12 months, after learning how to be great dogs, then they learn how to be service dogs.

I am not sure what you want a dog to do for your son, but you could easily get a dog and train it yourself, it just takes a lot of patience. There are some great shelter dogs, we often rescue shelter dogs and transition them to be therapy dogs, or even search and rescue dogs, depending on their personalities.

Glad to hear that being royal doesn't interfere with eating good food! Oh, I forgot tea, sweet Southern tea, or rather, "diabetes in a cup". I wonder if the royals have ever had sweet iced tea?

Prince Charles is attending George H.W. Bush's funeral today. Nice to see him

7045832-6463549-image-a-52_1544023492845.jpg

Politicians and dignitaries arrive for George HW Bush's State Funeral | Daily Mail Online

From the raised eyebrows, I don't think Prince Charles was too happy to be tapped on the shoulder. Where's the protocol officer? lol

Maybe not. The man (the GM might not know who he is) is interrupting Prince Charles while he is in the midst of shaking the woman's hand. Interrupting them both.

American men are shoulder focused. They tap you on the shoulder, do the hand shake while simultaneously using the other hand to reach for the shoulder, congratulation pat on the shoulder, and do the half-hug on the shoulder. It's very much an American cultural habit. Nothing wrong with it, but other cultures might be aware of it.

It may be Kate's first outing in wide suit trousers, whatever that means, but she certainly wore jeans on the Canada tour (and looked 100% amazing as per usual). Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge's Canada wardrobe is her most expensive | Daily Mail Online
She looks very relaxed and happy again today in Cyprus. About her weight, I don't think women who marry in the RF can win! Either they are mocked (Fergie) if they are an ounce above stick insect ideal, or are called too skinny. The pressure to look good must be overwhelming and I'm not surprised that Kate and Meghan are very thin.

It may be Kate's first outing in wide suit trousers, whatever that means, but she certainly wore jeans on the Canada tour (and looked 100% amazing as per usual). Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge's Canada wardrobe is her most expensive | Daily Mail Online
She looks very relaxed and happy again today in Cyprus. About her weight, I don't think women who marry in the RF can win! Either they are mocked (Fergie) if they are an ounce above stick insect ideal, or are called too skinny. The pressure to look good must be overwhelming and I'm not surprised that Kate and Meghan are very thin.

I agree about expectations but she's far too skinny. Losing weight so quickly is also very hard on ones' body, not a good thing at all.

It must be an absolute nightmare knowing every time you are out in public you will be photographed and will appear in newspapers and magazines around the world with people judging your outfit. Not many people could cope with that kind of pressure I sure could not handle the constant scrutiny.

Did the DM look on here to get ideas, or are we just really good?? :) Pregnant Meghan Markle wants 'natural home birth' in Windsor cottage | Daily Mail Online
I can't think of a private maternity provider in Windsor or close nearby - The Princess Margaret hospital in Windsor doesn't offer this service AFAIK. I love the thought of a hired birthing pool at home at Frogmore.
Nearby NHS options are Wexham Park Hospital near Slough (I'd be surprised, although they do have a new birthing unit including birthing pools) and further away, Frimley Park Hospital where Sophie of Wessex gave birth to her children.
My prediction is 1) Lindo Wing and 2) home birth!

View attachment 158477

Kate steals Meghan's style! Duchess of Cambridge wears suit trousers in public for the FIRST time - just like the wide-legged ones loved by her sister-in-law

Kate steals Meghan's style on visit to Cyprus | Daily Mail Online

I think this article is balderdash but it has nice photos.
I noted also that the blazer is in an olive green color that Meghan has worn repeatedly. lol.

Do you suppose Catherine raided Meghan's closet? :D:D:D

Sort of reminds me of an episode of The Royals.

The Daily Mail=the msm source we love to hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member