GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo NK may have helped him with this idea.
I have been on break from this thread a little and can't catch up.
So I'm not sure what has been stated.

But here goes. . She searched AF (it would have been more wise for me to look for when this happened for my theory, but here goes again) she may have mentioned how bad SP was looking not doing media.. but must have NOT mentioned to NAIL it or else they (the public) will RIP u to shreds. Jmo
IMO his media interviews were his own idea. He was doing what he thought an innocent person would do. NK says she got wind of TV people being at his house and asked him what was going on....

Perhaps if he spoke to an on-site counselor about his situation at home, not in June, but in January, there would have been no third pregnancy, no affair? Just, eventually, a civilized divorce?

With all respect, and thank you for responding, but I don't see this as a possibility.

A broken marriage, one partner pays great attention to their physical appearance, has an affair (s), this is so familiar, it's practically a stereotype. The seven year itch. And, yes, I so agree with you, too. Counseling can lead often to civilized divorces.

But this is far too outside any acceptable norm. It is absolutely inexplicable to smother your children, strangling your pregnant wife, because you didn't receive counseling from your company. I can't get on board with that.

Chris Watts is as deeply flawed a human as one can be. To the point he had the audacity to blame his victim, his wife, for murdering their children.

He was simply a cornered animal. And reaching for any possible excuse where there was none. And, frankly, I personally see no hope for someone that would choose murdering four souls as a way to start fresh/clean slate.

No. In the strongest possible way, I have to reject that. It's too far outside what we, all of us flawed in our own ways, define as being human, having a conscious mind and even a soul.

IMO.

Last edited:
IMO his media interviews were his own idea. He was doing what he thought an innocent person would do. NK says she got wind of TV people being at his house and asked him what was going on....
Yeah, he really didn’t have much of a choice, not if he wanted to sell the story he wanted everyone to buy.

A husband’s wife and kids are missing, him not speaking would have been incredibly suspicious.

Ironically, him speaking was worse than him not saying anything though.

@MyBelle

That's right he did, CW 'temporarily' stood by Shanann over the incident. Is that aligning with dad, no, it's not, Papa Watts was heartbroken.
Mama Watts is going ape **** over it and ringing CW's friend for more allies against Shanann, while papa Watts lives in the war zone of his wife and daughter's own making.
Would Papa Watts be grateful to his best buddy, his son, taking Shanann's side?
Look what happened, CW killed his whole family and I don't think it was a hard decision for CW to make, he's THAT screwed up!
Enmeshment is the word here, @Tortoise wrote a great post about it in the last thread.
Ronnie Watts, in my opinion, was way worse than Cindy. With Cindy, at least, Shanann knew to watch for the dagger. With Ronnie, she never saw it coming. Ronnie, didn't like Shanann any more than his wife and daughter. He just did a better job of hiding it. His police interview says it all.

Interesting when you put it all together like that. And the fact that NK rang the CBI agent after her initial interviews to point out how weird she found it that CW never seemed to need sleep. He kept her up late at night to the point she had to take naps after work to keep up with him but she said he could never seem to switch off. Sounds like he bugged her no end on their camping trip because he wouldn't go to sleep and she was exhausted. He was like some kind of strange robot.
Wasn't that the time he had been doubling up on the patches, and needed little sleep?

This case has affected me like no other one has. I have even told my husband that sometimes, his mannerisms remind me of Chris Watts The Family Annihilator. Shanann was completely blindsided and had no idea he was planning to kill her. On Facebook, she wrote that she was EXCITED to come home to Chris and the girls and had no idea he was all prepared to kill them.

It is very scary to me that he could be so loving to her, apparently, and then become The Family Annihilator. He is being held in the same prison that Ed Gein was and where Steve Avery of Making a Murderer is, according to the news.

This case is probably going to haunt me for life. I cannot look at any man, husband, or father the same. Every single person reported that Chris was loving, kind, gentle, great father, good husband, "not like THAT","OH that's NOT like Chris", and he became an evil monster that could kill his pregnant wife and two little children.
  • How? How does that happen? Why?
  • I have trouble understanding that he annihilated his entire family simply for NK... I believe that sinister, serious, deep evil overcame him.
How could you deceive Shanann, an innocent person thinking that you're going to love her and stay with her to work on the marriage? How could you lure her and lie to her just to kill her? How can you kill two innocent babies, ones that call you their "hero"?

I am trying to find closure and I don't think I will be able to, despite my hours and days of research...

I relate to Shanann. I'm also OCD, have chronic pain, a planner of all things, and have a dominant, "take charge" personality.

People in relationships have all kinds of things that blind them or keep them in bad relationships.

What blows my mind is tbat her brother lived with them for six weeks, the parents for almost 18 months, and a friend for a couple of months.

Maybe in hindsight they are seeing some things, but at the time they thought he was great. How does someone play a role that long?

Yeah, he really didn’t have much of a choice, not if he wanted to sell the story he wanted everyone to buy.

A husband’s wife and kids are missing, him not speaking would have been incredibly suspicious.

Ironically, him speaking was worse than him not saying anything though.
I wish he'd gone on the Today show and GMA like he was apparently telling the agents that he wanted to. Man, the MSM would have carved him a new one for lying on their flagship shows.

Ronnie Watts, in my opinion, was way worse than Cindy. With Cindy, at least, Shanann knew to watch for the dagger. With Ronnie, she never saw it coming. Ronnie, didn't like Shanann any more than his wife and daughter. He just did a better job of hiding it. His police interview says it all.
I think you’re right about Ronnie masking his animosity towards Shanann, atleast when they interacted.

I still think that Cindy was the one driving that hatred though, and Ronnie kind of took her lead.

For me, Cindy was still the worst, even though Shanann and now everyone else, knows exactly what she is.

Somehow, Jamie has been able to remain largely invible, while simultaneously inflicting the most damage out of any of them. Atleast after the fact.

I don't remember him mentioning the ring being on the counter at all. If he did, it would just he one more lie he told. I just don't know why he would change that particular detail.

It's in the audio of McCoy's interview from 8/17. When they were asking him about going back and poking around the site. He talks about CW telling him that her ring was on the counter. It's at the almost 1:06:00 mark of the audio... a few seconds before that, it starts.

It's in the audio of McCoy's interview from 8/17. When they were asking him about going back and poking around the site. He talks about CW telling him that her ring was on the counter. It's at the almost 1:06:00 mark of the audio... a few seconds before that, it starts.
Is McCoy saying, in that audio, that CW told him that on Monday morning?

she looks better in the natural smiley face photos, imo. The glam photo shoot doesn't look very attractive to me. Who does a glam shoot, presumably taking time to pore over contact sheets to choose the best ones -- just to accompany an article about how sad you are that your married lover betrayed you and turned out to be a mass murderer?
Indeed. A bunch of those ended up on Getty Images :confused: Nichol Kessinger Stock Photos and Pictures | Getty Images

I have tried to read every post, but I am sure I have missed some. Sorry if this has already been brought up. In the police body cam video where you see CW returning home after NUA was at the house, he runs to SW's Lexus and reaches for something from the passenger side floorboard. Any speculation what that may have been? Maybe her rings?

I think Ronnie W. was brainwashed by his wife. Same with Chris and his sister.

But why was he telling anyone where her things were on Monday morning? She was supposed to be in bed asleep when he left and NUA had not discovered her missing at that stage.
I don't think he did. He only 'found' the ring to proclaim he was a victim of abandonment by his wife.:rolleyes:

He went straight to NUA, not the cop, as if to tell her -Stop meddling, stop giving me the stink eye, go home and leave me alone, I'm the heart-broken victim here, not you.

You know this already though.

This case has affected me like no other one has. I have even told my husband that sometimes, his mannerisms remind me of Chris Watts The Family Annihilator. Shanann was completely blindsided and had no idea he was planning to kill her. On Facebook, she wrote that she was EXCITED to come home to Chris and the girls and had no idea he was all prepared to kill them.

It is very scary to me that he could be so loving to her, apparently, and then become The Family Annihilator. He is being held in the same prison that Ed Gein was and where Steve Avery of Making a Murderer is, according to the news.

This case is probably going to haunt me for life. I cannot look at any man, husband, or father the same. Every single person reported that Chris was loving, kind, gentle, great father, good husband, "not like THAT","OH that's NOT like Chris", and he became an evil monster that could kill his pregnant wife and two little children.
  • How? How does that happen? Why?
  • I have trouble understanding that he annihilated his entire family simply for NK... I believe that sinister, serious, deep evil overcame him.
How could you deceive Shanann, an innocent person thinking that you're going to love her and stay with her to work on the marriage? How could you lure her and lie to her just to kill her? How can you kill two innocent babies, ones that call you their "hero"?

I am trying to find closure and I don't think I will be able to, despite my hours and days of research...

I relate to Shanann. I'm also OCD, have chronic pain, a planner of all things, and have a dominant, "take charge" personality.

Unfortunately, Shanann was like too many young women (including my own daughter) who marry charming guys they really don't know, thinking they are similar in character to their own kind and loving fathers and brothers. They believe any annoying problems (which actually are a reflection of a deep personality disorder) can be easily "fixed" by love alone.

If the husband has a domineering, emotionally-draining, mother, a happy marriage will be very, very difficult. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member