Identified! NV - Henderson, 'Arroyo Grande', WhtFem UP46, "S" tattoo, Oct'80*GRAPHIC* - Tammy Corrine Terrell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I am aware of the fact that isotope testings are pre-DDP, and I am not rejecting the results they give. IIRC, Tammy Jo's isotopes placed her in Florida (amongst a few other states);

It was the pollen analysis that placed Tammy Jo in either Florida, Arizona, or SoCal.

It was the pollen analysis that placed Tammy Jo in either Florida, Arizona, or SoCal.

Thanks for clearing that up for me, Carl. I mixed the pollen analysis with the isotopes, which was much more vague and placed her in the South/South-West.

I am passing this along in hopes it may help solve Arroyo's identity or give new leads to pursue. I was talking to a Spanish speaking co-worker originally from Mexico a few days ago. Somehow we got on the topic of strawberry blonde hair while discussing hairstyles and haircuts. She mentioned that not all Mexican citizens have dark hair and dark eyes. She said a large number have strawberry blond/red/light brown hair and light colored eyes. Centuries ago before the Spaniards arrived, parts of Mexico had basically been settled by Germanic speaking peoples with light color eyes and blondish-light hair living there, as their descendants still do today. In addition, some states in the U.S. have higher proportions of redheads/blondish brown hair than others.

I have often wondered if Arroyo was from another country. In the late 1970's people were fleeing Iran, to name just one country. I am hoping LE will make the results of Arroyo's isotopes public.

Definitely not. Carlene had extensive dental work with fillings in 11 teeth, one wisdom tooth was extracted, and she had a root canal in her #4. AGJD only had fillings in 6 teeth (all four first-molars, and her two left-side upper and lower second-molars). She still had all four wisdom teeth, and no root canals.
Carlene is officially ruled it then.

upload_2018-10-30_6-36-11.jpegupload_2018-10-30_6-36-34.jpeg
I’m just throwing possible suggestions out here but Nadine O’Dell does resemble the NCMEC recon. I don’t think it’s her though because she was likely a Carl Eugene watts victim and her remains are probably still in Michigan. As far as I know she doesn’t have dentals available.

The Doe Network: Case File 1589DFMI

Could this mean she was identified as this JD?

Arroyo Grande's NAMUS case file is still up an active Unidentified Person Case

Where as Ellen's NAMUS case file has been removed

Ellen may have been found else where under different circumstances. I believe NAMUS would have pulled both case files had they been a match.

Ellen was Canadian and not in NamUs to begin with. Her DoeNetwork page, however, is removed, as is her page at the Vancouver LE mps site as well.

Gotcha Badcrumble my apologized!

Had just looked her up in NAMUS earlier and her case did not come up assume it was removed was unaware she was not in NAMUS to begin with :oops: ...

I had posted the closing of her case on Doe Network up thread with the link. Reason I posted it here was due to her being mentioned as a suggestion in this thread.

Last edited:
Ellen is now listed under the Doe Network Closed cases

Ellen Marlene Rouse (3475DFBC) is no longer missing per Law Enforcement.
No further information is available

Located & Identified Persons

Aha, that is very good to know, I brought her in the mix a long time ago, even submitted her as a possible match (and I don't do that often)....and they probably investigated it and this is the result. Ellen Rouse was spot on, but older and a missing person from Canada, so not in Namus. I really hoped we could bring Arroyo Grande Jane Doe home....that's the sad thing...still not identified.

Last edited:
Ellen may have been found else where under different circumstances.
Apparently, Ellen has been located ALIVE after all these years, and wants to have the case closed. I can't find any MSM to confirm the information, but this tweeter has worked with her case for a considerable time and is in contact with the family.
Rachel Sentes on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member