OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#38

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts on the Ws wanting a plea deal would be so the evidence does not come out in court. They may not want the gruesome pics of the victims shown in court.They may believe people will not think they are so terrible if the scenes are not shown. They could offer to plead guilty if the evidence stays sealed. I'm sure the attorneys will be talking to each other.
IF and that’s a big IF, a plea deal was given, do you think it would be similar to the Chris Watts case? Where as, 2000 pages of discovery were released last week on top of body cam footage, full autopsy reports, interviews, and his confession. Once the plea was struck and he was sentenced, the releasing began.

Good question Mitten. With this case any deals that MAY be proposed are a long way off, IMO. And, if a package plea deal is extended to all 4, one might elect to accept, three may opt for trial. So info is going to trickle out slowly, I’d think.

My opinion, as this progresses, the state will want to cut deals. A plea is a notch in the belt of the DA, it would count as “winning” the case/successful prosecution.
I think the boys will follow the leads of their parents.

Last edited:
Back to “John Doe” for a moment. I’ve considered RW, also. Again, I don’t see the 4 clustered with Fred’ around the kitchen table discussing murderous plots, within earshot of anyone other than family.
Something makes me think BW has been a “pistol” his entire life & this time, he went too far. Someone close to him had finally reached his breaking point.
I’ll always maintain LE had at least BW under surveillance the day after the crime was discovered.

Last edited:
Hi Trudie, sorry for the "late" info on your post. ProsecutorJ made sure he mentioned the "false notarized documents" were NOT part of a loan/escrow...ie a relatively small financial crime. Think along the lines...my husband can't make it to an escrow office in time to close escrow and the notary speaks to him on the phone and he implores, "Please, I have to close this escrow because this is the last day of the month!" And, the notary agrees....not good business practice.
But, where it becomes a REALLY BIG CRIME (raising the level of the felony IMO) is if my husband had been murdered earlier in the day (sorry my gorgeous hubby for using you as an example), NEVER spoke to the notary, and the people for whom the notary worked were the ones who committed the murder. My call is "these crooked grannies" are going to be convicted....they were integral in the perpetuation and misleading information of the murder investigation of 8 HUMAN BEINGS. RN's actions devalued the life and wishes of a murdered mother who had just given birth......
And FWconspired escape & revenge against LE/officials who discharged their duty in order to keep the community safe.....
In My Opinion....the grannies deserve to wear matching orange jumpsuits for a couple of years.

Notary says she falsified documents linked to slayings – Orange County Register
I'm a notary and have been asked on occasion to notarize even though said person isn't doing it in front of me. I've never agreed to such non-sense. I just don't personally partake in such proclivities.

FW is not facing document forgery charges, is she? Iirc, lying to GJ & obstruction.

In my former line of work, I dealt with a lot of unethical, unsavory folks. I had daily interaction with LE. I would see trivial charges piled up so an arrest could be made for someone maybe intoxicated, fighting or stealing. As the case progressed thru the system, charges were almost always reduced or dropped. I expect FW is seeing the “max” of her penalty now, the monitoring device.

Also, some jails & most prisons do not allow “felons” to visit and some are not allowed to be on the call list an inmate is required to submit. Some reference “convicted felons” off limits & some “charged with a felony”.

I doubt they chit chat about their cases. Their attorneys have advised them to avoid discussing anything. We will know once trials begin.
Idk if RW would visit. I do NOT know him. I know people that do. Everyone (I know) seems to love him, his wife & kids. It’s been implied RW did not enjoy a harmonious relationship with his brother but is close with his sister. There is a stark contrast in the lifestyles of the brothers.
RW & his family are very active in their community, the public schools, social events and so forth. I don’t for one minute believe RW would act as a messenger for the 4. I think, if anything, he’s deeply ashamed and pissed as heck his mother and the W name is involved in this.

RW=Robin W

I would say that RobinW has visited all four of them on visiting days.

JMO

Hi Trudie, sorry for the "late" info on your post. ProsecutorJ made sure he mentioned the "false notarized documents" were NOT part of a loan/escrow...ie a relatively small financial crime. Think along the lines...my husband can't make it to an escrow office in time to close escrow and the notary speaks to him on the phone and he implores, "Please, I have to close this escrow because this is the last day of the month!" And, the notary agrees....not good business practice.
But, where it becomes a REALLY BIG CRIME (raising the level of the felony IMO) is if my husband had been murdered earlier in the day (sorry my gorgeous hubby for using you as an example), NEVER spoke to the notary, and the people for whom the notary worked were the ones who committed the murder. My call is "these crooked grannies" are going to be convicted....they were integral in the perpetuation and misleading information of the murder investigation of 8 HUMAN BEINGS. RN's actions devalued the life and wishes of a murdered mother who had just given birth......
And FWconspired escape & revenge against LE/officials who discharged their duty in order to keep the community safe.....
In My Opinion....the grannies deserve to wear matching orange jumpsuits for a couple of years.

Notary says she falsified documents linked to slayings – Orange County Register
This probably didn’t happen, but what if the documents were forged after the murders but dated before to keep Sw from what the W were afraid would happen like going into state custody like the other two babies. Jmo

RW=Robin W

I would say that RobinW has visited all four of them on visiting days.

JMO

Lol, I tried to insert ‘A’ but didn’t catch it in time.

I’m looking for visitor logs.
Idk if RW would visit. There’s little they can talk about if visits do occur. FW has padded their commissary funds, I think.

Back to “John Doe” for a moment. I’ve considered RW, also. Again, I don’t see the 4 clustered with Fred’ around the kitchen table discussing murderous plots, within earshot of anyone other than family.
Something makes me think BW has been a “pistol” his entire life & this time, he went too far. Someone close to him had finally reached his breaking point.
I’ll always maintain LE had at least BW under surveillance the day after the crime was discovered.

I meant, I have considered Bobby W. As well as RW.
So grateful someone shared info with LE to prevent more senseless murders.

This probably didn’t happen, but what if the documents were forged after the murders but dated before to keep Sw from what the W were afraid would happen like going into state custody like the other two babies. Jmo

It could be this way.
For someone so desperate (reportedly) to have sole custody of his child, he sorta “shot” his chances, huh?
It makes me wonder, in the course of planning, did one of the 4 ever think “we might end up in prison”?

RSD1200....snipped by mean (but I'll be gentle, lol) :D "As for the elder brother, he branched off, and has his own horse farm. I do not know why, or what, or how, but it's been alluded to a split in the family. I've tried to locate him in court but have not seen a male in that age range on the W side."
I saw a man and woman sitting on the same bench as RW during the FW arraignment. And he sure looked like the brother... not mean or angry...more like concerned/interested/supportive. I'm sure he was there to support his Mother. (Of course I always told my children,
"The first sign of mental illness is not loving your Mother!";)) With that being said, one of our WS posters said they felt as if they had been intimidated in an encounter with him (the big brother) and that really bothered me.

Last edited:
RSD1200....snipped by mean (but I'l be gentle, lol) :D "As for the elder brother, he branched off, and has his own horse farm. I do not know why, or what, or how, but it's been alluded to a split in the family. I've tried to locate him in court but have not seen a male in that age range on the W side."
I saw a man and woman sitting on the same bench as RW during the FW arraignment. And he sure looked like the brother... not mean or angry...more like concerned/interested/supportive. I'm sure he was there to support his Mother. (Of course I always told my children,
"The first sign of mental illness is not loving your Mother!";)) With that being said, one of our WS posters said they felt as if they had been intimidated in an encounter with him (the big brother) and that really bothered me.

IQ, Bobby is in court at FW’s hearing. Go back a few pages, on this thread, there’s video. He’s sitting next to his wife and RW is next to her. I am certain I saw him at one of the arraignments but I can’t find supporting doc’. I think you’ll see they fit your description.

My friend lives quite near Bobby, has for years. He is at their farm on a regular basis. He thinks they are pillars of the community. And yes, they are very big in the horse biz, world wide. Also, Bobby’s kids are nothing like their cousins. My understanding is Bobby moved to his farm only because of the land deal and the opportunity to not be affiliated or in direct competition with Flying W & the only rift is between RW, Bobby & GW3. And, it’s been the same for decades. GW & AW we’re “tolerated” but frowned upon & FW always worried about the boys. Bobby & his wife are known to be extremely intelligent, hard workers, active in the community, charitable causes, etc. this is what a “friendly neighbor” shared with me.

Is it possible people tip-toed around GW3 his entire
life, to avoid pissing him off & dealing with consequences? I think so.

As far as AW’s mom, I’ve read she was a school teacher. True? Or does she refer to herself as a teacher for maybe assisting with home schooling the grands? I’d love to know their actual academic level.

*All of these initials exhausts me.

IQ, many posters said RAW was NOT at any other arraignments. Since I’m unable to find him in any videos,
I think they are correct.

So, if he did NOT attend court for the other 4, it doesn’t speak volumes to me. It SCREAMS.

Anyone agree?

As far as AW’s mom, I’ve read she was a school teacher. True? Or does she refer to herself as a teacher for maybe assisting with home schooling the grands? I’d love to know their actual academic level.

This probably was posted before, I haven't been keeping up, but GWIII was busted in 2001 for theft, and declared bankruptcy because he and AW were unemployed. He was 30 years old at the time. Was probably always the black sheep of the family, IMO.
Pike County: Father accused in Rhoden massacre faced prior felonies

IQ, Bobby is in court at FW’s hearing. Go back a few pages, on this thread, there’s video. He’s sitting next to his wife and RW is next to her. I am certain I saw him at one of the arraignments but I can’t find supporting doc’. I think you’ll see they fit your description.

My friend lives quite near Bobby, has for years. He is at their farm on a regular basis. He thinks they are pillars of the community. And yes, they are very big in the horse biz, world wide. Also, Bobby’s kids are nothing like their cousins. My understanding is Bobby moved to his farm only because of the land deal and the opportunity to not be affiliated or in direct competition with Flying W & the only rift is between RW, Bobby & GW3. And, it’s been the same for decades. GW & AW we’re “tolerated” but frowned upon & FW always worried about the boys. Bobby & his wife are known to be extremely intelligent, hard workers, active in the community, charitable causes, etc. this is what a “friendly neighbor” shared with me.

Is it possible we could go to first names without using a last name? IIRC we decided to use initials so that if little SW or the other children conducted an internet search in the future all our theories and comments about this crime would not come up. I believe the use of initials was to protect the innocents in all this but if we use first names only then that would serve the same purpose as just typing in the name Billy or Bobby or Robin or Chris or Dana would not bring up anything about the W's or R's.

JMO

This probably was posted before, I haven't been keeping up, but GWIII was busted in 2001 for theft, and declared bankruptcy because he and AW were unemployed. He was 30 years old at the time. Was probably always the black sheep of the family, IMO.
Pike County: Father accused in Rhoden massacre faced prior felonies

Tysm. Now, if he caught you stealing from him, or his family, how do you think he’d react?

Idk if he’s ever been gainfully employed for any length of time.

Whether people like or dislike FW, she is a law abiding citizen & raised her kids to be the same. G3 was not raised to commit mass murders.
I don’t subscribe to the mentality that the entire family of a murderer is “bad” or “involved”. Nor do I find it astonishing for a mother/grandma to “lie” hoping to protect their child. I think of Jackie Peterson, Cindy Watts & how many hundreds more? Very few cases I’ve followed have a suspects mom encouraging his arrest, admitting his guilt, etc.

To me, G3 looks frightening. #4 too. Idk what it is but I’m sure some other women here see it.

Last edited:
I'm a notary and have been asked on occasion to notarize even though said person isn't doing it in front of me. I've never agreed to such non-sense. I just don't personally partake in such proclivities.
Thank you CIA Team...of course you would never partake of "suspicious" activity. But, in your capacity as a notary, is their a "requirement or code of ethics" that you have to report "financial elder abuse" or "if someone offered you a lot of money" to notarize a document? I'm just wondering how that works? Or can you link to a site that documents "actions taken against notaries who have misused"
their notary designation?

Anyone think the 4 are so enamored over FW & her wealth they felt she could “buy” them out of trouble, if they were ever caught?

Wonder how many “shoot em up”movies they had to watch during the course of planning the murders? I can see both boys totally enrapt with sniper type movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beckers861