CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
Kesely-Berreth.jpg

WOODLAND PARK – The Woodland Park Police Department is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing 29-year-old woman.

According to Woodland Park PD, Kesely Berreth was last seen in Woodland Park on Nov. 22nd.

Berreth is described as a white female, 5’3″ tall, 110 pounds, with brown hair.

If you have any information on her whereabouts, please contact the Woodland Park Police Department at (719) 687-9262.

Woodland Park PD seeking public’s help in locating missing woman

Woodland Park Police Department

Media, Maps, and Timelines Thread *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Everyone,

Please join me in welcoming Kelsey’s Aunt into our group of verified family members.
Remember a verified member does not need to provide links to back up what they post.
You can ask verified members questions but it is up to the verified member whether they will answer you.

Please be polite if you do have a discussion with a verified member. Posters who are willing to become verified do so much to help us understand what is really going on in cases on Websleuths. Especially in a case like Kelsey's.

Welcome Kelsey's Aunt. If there is anything Websleuths can do for you and your family please do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

MOD NOTE

I spoke to @Tricia and we will allow sleuthing of PF. Please use his initials when referring to him. Don't outright accuse him of murder on the thread. It's obvious LE is looking at him and is interested in him. So, we are using common sense and allowing PF to be sleuthed at this time. Of course this is subject to change if PF is publicly cleared by LE.

I felt the PC pointed suspicion directly at PF.
Imo he is their suspect but can't name him that legally just yet.
They got a search warrant that may take days, they seized his truck, they want to talk with him, and they won't say he is not a suspect.
If I were innocent I would be telling them anything they want to know, take a LDT and help in any way I could.
Oh! And I would absolutely let and encourage the grandma to see our child.

I hope KB is found before we have to start many more of these threads...I honestly thought this case was going to be resolved way back in Thread #1.
Too much time passed between her going missing and the involvement of LE here.

It doesn’t matter how good these agencies are, that’s a hell of a disadvantage to overcome.

Unless this search warrant turns up something, we could be here a while.

The Watts case spoiled us.

If Kelsey has been harmed and if P was the assailant...I am thinking more over custody, or an altercation, not another woman...jmo

Agreed. I believe if there a breakup and PF harmed her, it was due to her moving on or not wanting the reletionship anymore. Maybe she wanted to move closer to her family. He was scared of that possibly?

Too much time passed between her going missing and the involvement of LE here.

It doesn’t matter how good these agencies are, that’s a hell of a disadvantage to overcome.

Unless this search warrant turns up something, we could be here a while.

The Watts case spoiled us.
Way too much time - I feel like LE didn't take it seriously enough until it got national attention

Search warrant executed at Kelsey Berreth's fiance's home
Woodland Park Police Chief Miles De Young said at an afternoon news conference that Berreth's disappearance was "more suspicious" than authorities originally believed and said that they now believe she is not "intentionally avoiding efforts to find her."

De Young said there were no details available Friday about what led to a judge signing off on the warrant at Frazee's home, nor what they are seeking at the home, because the warrant is sealed.

He said investigators are now hoping Frazee will sit down and talk with investigators. He has thus far only communicated with them through his attorney, De Young said.

But Frazee is now not being ruled out as a suspect in Berreth's disappearance, De Young said. Asked if Frazee was considered a suspect or person of interest, De Young said investigators were "considering every possibility" and were "not willing to jump to conclusions."

De Young said Friday afternoon that there were "a number of other things" done up through Thursday night that led to a judge signing off on the warrant. He praised the agencies working on the case, which he called a "rough case to investigate."

De Young said Friday afternoon that it was investigators' "hope" that Berreth was still alive and said that was "absolutely a possibility."

Someone pointed out on prior thread how in the Mollie Tibbetts case that pig-farmer-with-a-past who lived not too far from where Mollie went missing got a ton of really bad press in that case - before the real perp was finally nailed. That poor shlub really got hammered.... He was the PfOI, Pig Farmer of Interest.

I hope KB is found before we have to start many more of these threads...I honestly thought this case was going to be resolved way back in Thread #1.
The Watts case went on for around 66 threads even though there was a confession and a plea. So many twists and turns. I pray for Kelseys' family and loved ones, and for that little baby. I hope she is in the care of KB's family right now and not on the floor of an interrogation room.

Oh yes. Lots of them. Hailey Dunn's case is one of many. Later this month will mark 8 years since Hailey's disappearance. She was found a few years later, murdered. Still no arrests.

And Baby Lisa, remember her? I think about them both often. In this case there is a delay in reporting KB missing, which makes it harder on LE. I hope, for the sake of her family and her daughter, that this is not left unresolved.

If Kelsey has been harmed and if P was the assailant...I am thinking more over custody, or an altercation, not another woman...jmo
Might be why he won't let the daughter out of his sight. Given the language being used by PF's attorney when referring to the daughter, I'm beginning to wonder if she's not his.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan