CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mollie's killer did not send texts to her work.

Which brings up a point...why text? If it happened on the 22nd, then by the 25th they had enough time. Why text? The plane school would have waited for a couple of days before they would get concerned, and the parents...they got concerned in December.

Why leave this trace?

I’m just curious though, as to if he took the time to plant her phone, or if that was an error in pings. My thought being, maybe it’s becoming more common to stage things with phones. Whether PF or someone else drive her phone to Idaho, or if someone manipulated cell tower connections somehow, or whatever had happened. I’m wondering if we will start seeing an increase in that trend

No ... texted me she was off camping with friends ... she actually drove to CA with the new boyfriend

Left everything where it was.

Sent her boss an email 5 days after she was missing

Did not even make arrangements to feed her dog

Took her purse and sun glasses

Well, I really hope someone stepped up to the plate and fed the dog!!

Has it been said that she broke up with him? If he did the breaking up, the incentive to get the child would be the same, so it is not a given to me that she “dumped” him. Unless she said she did to her aunt...which happened when & how? Her telling her aunt, I mean, but no one else? Do we know?
I think it very possible on Dec. 2, PF told CB that Kelsey broke up with him and he hadn't seen her since.

JMO

With regards to the cell phone ping in Gooding, Idaho. Some facts/thoughts to remember/consider.

1. The ONLY person who seemed to be aware of KB's "plan" to visit her grandmother in Idaho was PF. This info is in direct contradiction to the info that KB gave her mother about her "plans" (Thanksgiving dinner out with PF, decorating for Christmas) the morning of her disappearance.

2. LE is not searching Gooding, Idaho, nor are they searching Soap Lake, WA.

3. LE obtained and executed a search warrant for the home and vehicle of PF in Colorado. They did this while imploring PF to please come in for an interview. They also specifically stated that they obtained the search warrant based on facts, though unknown to the public, they'd gathered and presented to judge who felt those facts compelling enough to issue the warrant.

4. Remember LE photographed PF as well took samples of his DNA. I speculate that they used the photographs in various gas stations/restaurants along the route between Florissant and Gooding in attempt to show that PF travelled that route himself.

5. Consider that LE is in possession of KB's cell phone records, and most likely her computer, including Email. LE at no point has cast a "wider net". Why is that?
If KB were intending to visit her grandma, there would be a call? An email? A text? A google map? Our devices talk to one another now, when I search something on my phone, suddenly, I get advertisements for whatever that happens to be on my computer, and suggestions for hotels in that area on my iPad.

In summary, I'm willing to wager that LE has threshed out the Gooding angle and found that it actually pointed back at the the person who pointed a finger in that direction in the first place. JMHO.

All of CWs people spoke very kindly of him too.
I have never been a horse beater

But, with respect, many of the trainers and ranchers I have been associated with are quite demonstrative with their horses.

Never quite understood

But none of them ever were disrespectful to their husbands and wives ... quite the opposite

Am not sure what I would take from those observations... other than he was a bit typical
Sorry that is not typical. I know a lot of horse owners and they would never think of beating them

Agreed.
And with all due respect to CB....We don't know what their relationship was up to this point (KB and CB), were they more distant from each other than we've been led to believe ?

Hey all, I'm new here as well (seen a great many of us on this thread) and before was a lurker for several years....I wanted to add agreement to the posts in the previous thread about the nature of KB and PF's relationship, in that I, too, have had relationship issues and not told family members. It sounds like nobody really knows the true nature of their relationship or someone does, we just haven't found out yet. This case makes no sense right now and I pray that the families have the answers soon. I cannot imagine having to deal with a missing/possibly deceased loved one. The absolute worst part is not knowing. Anyway, thanks for the discussion, reading the different view points and ideas has been a great experience for the five years I have been around here. Glad to have finally registered. Come home soon, KB. :(

Guterl told DailyMail.com at a candlelit vigil for the missing woman: 'He was a farrier, we rodeoed together. He's a horseshoer, he roped at a lot of the rodeos that we went to. I used to see him all the time.

'He worked on my horses for a real short time till he punched one in the gut with a rasp and that was about the last time I let him work on my horses.

'[He did it] just because the horse won't stand still, it's kind of common, but horses are very sensitive, they can sense, and my horse was very sensitive.

'He just smacked him with a rasp, it was uncalled for." The alleged incident happened back when he was a teenager, but according to Guterl, Frazee's behavior wasn't a one-off.
Interesting.
Also to add, I agree. Horses are extremely sensitive. That's the reason I was the only one that could trim my horse's feet. He was extremely distrustful of men. He had been abused before & he never forgot it.

Wow. Punching horses, Knocking a horse trailer over,with horse in it, nearly killing the horse. WTH?
That is very worry some.
If he's like that when his horse won't do what he wants makes me wonder.
What if a woman defies him by leaving?

If this is true, I really wish CPS would remove the baby. Not really much grounds to do so, so I know they can’t, but...my heart.

I think it is just a reminder to the public--the potential jury pool-- that PF isn't really cooperating.

In the dog training videos PF posted online, the dogs look terrified of him. I couldn't look at all of them. PF appears to have some very serious anger management issues. JMO
Hopefully, they went to better homes.

Wow. Punching horses, Knocking a horse trailer over,with horse in it, nearly killing the horse. WTH?
That is very worry some.
If he's like that when his horse won't do what he wants makes me wonder.
What if a woman defies him by leaving?

Maybe this is why the mother/family are being so weird and so persistent that no one talks bad about PF.....they know about his temper and he has the baby.

No ... texted me she was off camping with friends ... she actually drove to CA with the new boyfriend

Left everything where it was.

Sent her boss an email 5 days after she was missing

Did not even make arrangements to feed her dog

Took her purse and sun glasses

I take it no one was worried because she was a flake and it wasn't unexpected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa