CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone known to PF who claim he is a 'good guy', or 'gentle cowboy'... my opinion says otherwise.
Good people do not fail to report the mother of their child missing ; and good people don't avoid LE for at least basic questions, that only they (the good person) know the answer to.
MOO

I grew up on a horse farm loving/riding horses and showing. A much different world than PF, but horses do not just 'submit'. They react! And they react violently to people who abuse them. Some submit more than others, I suppose, but every good horse person knows they respond way better to sugar and treats, loving encouragement and gentleness than violence. My super scary German trainer would smack us with a crop before he ever smacked a horse lol.

Anyway, if I ever saw someone treating horses (or dogs) this way, jerking them around, I would not respect that person. But...again, not the same world as his. I won't go to rodeos because I think they are cruel.

Yes, horses do what the rider asks them to do. If there's a problem, it's usually the rider giving conflicting signals to the horse, IMO, unless horseflies or deer flies are involved ;). Horses are very sensitive and intelligent.

Neighbors described fiancé of missing Colorado woman as 'quiet' and 'good' | Daily Mail Online
17 Dec 2018

On December 3, the day after Kelsey's mother Cheryl reported her missing, an aunt wrote in a Facebook group: 'Our niece is missing and has not been seen for a week. Her phone was last pinged near Gooding, Idaho. She told her ex when she dropped off their baby that she was heading to family in Washington. Please help us get the word out to the truckers in that area last week. If anyone has seen her contact the authorities immediately.'

She added: 'She broke up with her ex on Thanksgiving, he said she dropped off the baby and was heading to Soap Lake, Washington to visit. No one knew anything about the visit.'

Kelsey's cousin JoDee Garretson, 50, confirmed to DailyMail.com that the message was posted by an aunt, who is Cheryl's sister.

JoDee said she didn't know if the information was correct and revealed Kelsey's mother asked the aunt to take the post down. BBM

Sorry that is not typical. I know a lot of horse owners and they would never think of beating them

Yes ... me personally ... I do not use that technique

At my ranch, people visit by horse ... <modsnipped -misogynistic statement without supporting evidence>

Last edited by a moderator:
Adding more to my timeline after reading the latest article where the Uncle was interviewed.
* KB moved to be closer to PF in 2016. (So if her daughter is 15 months - give or take a couple weeks - that means KB got pregnant in late 2016. When exactly did she move to CO? Was it because she was pregnant?)
*KB lived with PF and his mother when she moved to CO. She moved out in May 2018 when she purchased her townhouse. As mentioned here and verified on Teller County website she was the grantor in a deed of trust (parents are the Grantee as Flying 7 Land LLC - house was paid w/cash). Was PF okay with parent's involvement of assisting in purchasing of new home for KB?
*Pinterest pins shows a lot of relationship related quotes. Could the move that happened 6 months earlier have been the defining moment of PF & KB relationship? Why move out?
*Why did PF choose to stay at his mother's house and not move in with KB & K?

More on later.....

Are you sure KB lived with PF and his mom?

From the latest KOAA report:

Despite working in Pueblo, Stanfill said his niece chose to live in Woodland Park to be closer to Frazee. She did not live with Frazee, he said, because the now-fiancé also lives with his mother.

Family: Kelsey Berreth moved to Colorado to be closer to Frazee

Wow! This paints a picture of PF, and it ain’t pretty.

She said: 'It's a characteristic that was ongoing for years. Anytime he was at a rope and his horse didn't act right, he'd rip on his face, kick him. In the community, we were all at ropings and stuff, but if the horse doesn't do exactly what it's supposed to do you don't just beat them.'

Recalling a rodeo in nearby town Cripple Creek several years ago, she described Frazee losing his cool with his horse.

She said: 'One time we were at a rodeo in Cripple Creek and he got mad because his horse didn't do good and somebody didn't heel just right to help him get in the money and he got so mad he left out of Cripple Creek Rodeo, flipped his horse trailer with his horse in it and almost killed that horse.”

Well, this is unsettling.

Are you sure KB lived with PF and his mom?

From the latest KOAA report:

Despite working in Pueblo, Stanfill said his niece chose to live in Woodland Park to be closer to Frazee. She did not live with Frazee, he said, because the now-fiancé also lives with his mother.

Family: Kelsey Berreth moved to Colorado to be closer to Frazee
Good question. In my notes I have that she lived with PF before purchasing her town home. Let me find that source - it's somewhere in this forum.

If this is true about PF flipping his horse trailer we should be able to find a news article about the accident. JMO.
It may have just been a minor thing. Not every accident makes the news.
The population where trailer accident allegedly occurred (Cripple Creek) is only about 1100 -- not much in way of media other than possible weekly police blotter -- if anybody cited. MOO

Hello!

I have never posted on this site before, but have been an avid reader for about a year now. I apologize if I make any mistakes in this first post. I have only been casually following Kelsey’s case so I also apologize if I’m repeating something that’s already been brought up.

It grabbed my attention that she mentioned she was heading to Soap Lake, WA. I live in Moses Lake, WA which is located in the same county. My step sibling’s mother and family live in Soap Lake, WA. IMO her phone pinging in Idaho would not be very unusual if she truly was heading towards eastern Washington from Colorado. Maybe PF wasn’t lying about that. Maybe it was Kelsey who wasn’t being completely honest as to who she was going to visit. That would explain her not actually being at her grandmother’s. Just throwing something out there. MOO

Hi there,

It all makes sense, but your post implies Kelsey is alive.

I can imagine her not watching TV; I am not an avid TV watcher myself. But she has FB, all social media, news, can she not notice that people are looking for her? Just give a call, say, hi, I am fine?

So whomever she planned to visit in Soap Lake, she did not reach, either, I presume.

If he did the unspeakable, he knew her family would contact him at some point. I suspect either he or an accomplice (girl friend?) took that phone to Idaho, placed the texts and then dropped it into a lake. That way he could use the, "she said she was going to visit her grandmother," excuse. Personally, I think the text could possibly be his undoing.
I agree. He cheated on a previous girlfriend and it wouldn't surprise me if he cheated on KB.....and had "help" with the texts.

Neighbors described fiancé of missing Colorado woman as 'quiet' and 'good' | Daily Mail Online
17 Dec 2018

On December 3, the day after Kelsey's mother Cheryl reported her missing, an aunt wrote in a Facebook group: 'Our niece is missing and has not been seen for a week. Her phone was last pinged near Gooding, Idaho. She told her ex when she dropped off their baby that she was heading to family in Washington. Please help us get the word out to the truckers in that area last week. If anyone has seen her contact the authorities immediately.'

She added: 'She broke up with her ex on Thanksgiving, he said she dropped off the baby and was heading to Soap Lake, Washington to visit. No one knew anything about the visit.'

Kelsey's cousin JoDee Garretson, 50, confirmed to DailyMail.com that the message was posted by an aunt, who is Cheryl's sister.

JoDee said she didn't know if the information was correct and revealed Kelsey's mother asked the aunt to take the post down. BBM

So happy that the full quote/post is in MSM now so it can be discussed in entirety.

Adding more to my timeline after reading the latest article where the Uncle was interviewed.
* KB moved to be closer to PF in 2016. (So if her daughter is 15 months - give or take a couple weeks - that means KB got pregnant in late 2016. When exactly did she move to CO? Was it because she was pregnant?)
*KB lived with PF and his mother when she moved to CO. She moved out in May 2018 when she purchased her townhouse. As mentioned here and verified on Teller County website she was the grantor in a deed of trust (parents are the Grantee as Flying 7 Land LLC - house was paid w/cash). Was PF okay with parent's involvement of assisting in purchasing of new home for KB?
*Pinterest pins shows a lot of relationship related quotes. Could the move that happened 6 months earlier have been the defining moment of PF & KB relationship? Why move out?
*Why did PF choose to stay at his mother's house and not move in with KB & K?

More on later.....
I have the impression that KB became pregnant quite early in the relationship with PF.....probably within the first couple of months. Even the creepiest of creeps can hide their dark side for 90 days or so......just enough time for KB to set up residence and employment in a new state away from friends and family?

Regarding cellphones and airplane mode and GPS. I know for a fact, at least on Android, that when your cellphone is in airplane mode GPS will still work. I hiked the entire Ice Age Trail, one of our 11 National Scenic trails in the US such as the Appalachian Trail, Pacific Crest Trail, Continental Divide Trail, etc. The Ice age Trail is almost 1200 miles and I did it as a through hike - not a section hike. I had my cellphone on airplane mode as there was spotty cellphone coverage and when there is no coverage, if your phone isn't in airplane mode it will eat up your battery in no time. So I put my phone in airplane mode and the map of my daily hike (usually between 20-30 miles per day) was always recorded. I forget the app I used but I can find it if anyone is interested in it. But even if your phone is in airplane mode it will give you a map at the end of the day of the part of the trail you hiked. I was using an Android phone but I believe a couple of other hikers I know used iPhones and I am sure they used the app as well. If you have any questions just ask me and I can get you the details of the app I used and even some of the screen shots.

This is an example of how well it can track you in airplane mode. It tells of your elevation as well as your ascent/descent elevation. In other words it can pretty much pinpoint where you were exactly.Screenshot_20160914-204727.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingi