CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of what I know is from national coverage and today's thread posts. Has it been covered anywhere about PF's whereabouts the days following? Aside from the transferring of child? Has anyone come forward to say, "Yeah, saw him the next day at *advertiser censored* and nothing seemed weird." What does he do all day?
IMO, LE has requested any footage from routes to and from their respective homes and is either still going through it or has found something concerning.

They are hopefully going through as much video footage as possible between Woodland Park and Gooding ID. There's probably a lot to cover though... I'm sure it's no easy task.

She went into Safeway at 12:05Pm according to the security camera

she lived 1.4~ miles away from safeway. my phone tells me this is like a 4 minute drive.
so a decently quick trip into safeway. depending on if he got there at 12:30 or closer to 1:00pm.

1. START READING AT THE BOTTOM FOR THE FIRST TWEET OF THE SERIES.
    Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 57m57 minutes ago
    But she saw no one on Thanksgiving Day #KelseyBerreth @KOAA
  1. Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 57m57 minutes ago
    Clarify: She associates the red truck she saw parked at Berreth’s home with Frazee. She’s seen the man drive over to pick up/drop off their daughter over the last year. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

2. Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 1h1 hour ago
    The neighbor has known Kelsey Berreth from brief conversations over the last two years. She describes her as the “sweetest person”, kind & caring. #KelseyBerreth @KOAA

3. Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 1h1 hour ago
    This would be consistent with information Frazee has provided through his attorney, but now a timeline is a bit more in depth. The neighbor says she did not see anyone in that time period though. #KelseyBerreth @KOAA

4. Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 1h1 hour ago
    JUST IN: One of Kelsey Berreth’s neighbors tells me she saw Patrick Frazee arrive at Berreth’s townhome on Thanksgiving Day between 12:30 and 1 p.m. She says she recognized the red truck, having saw him drive through multiple times to pick up their daughter. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth
SOURCE: Sam Kraemer (@SamKraemerTV) | Twitter

That's a bit confusing. She saw the red trunk between 12:30 and 1PM on Thanksgiving, but she saw no one?

I guess what she is saying is that she saw the boyfriend's red truck but can't say who was driving or who left at 1PM

Neighbor see’s PF’s red truck between 12:30-1:00 Thanksgiving Day. What was the time stamp of KB entering Safeway on Thanksgiving? How far away is Safeway from KB’s townhome? PF was possibly waiting for KB at her home already....wonder if KB was running late?

Disregard...read tweet from top to bottom. Silly me!
She entered the store at 12.05.

totally agree. I think they are all scared of what he may do to the child, yet there is no legal way to get the baby at this time. they need to get that baby NOW.

I would imagine she will, IF she's given the opportunity after they find Kelsey. To enrage someone who's prone to "losing it" would not be helpful at this point. They are treating him with "kid" gloves for a reason.

It is important that PF is "cooperating" with LEO, but not necessarily being forthcoming in his timeline, or other items to assist LEO.

If he had nothing to hide, and a definite alibi, LEO could move forward to other solutions to the disappearance.

Me too, seeing those dogs tied on short leashes and being encouraged to lunge aggressively at the cattle was ridiculous.
Border Collies need hardly any training to herd, it is an innate trait that they have.
For me it was the size of the enclosure. It puts your dog at risk, and there were several times the dog was trampled. Additionally, one of the dogs was a strong heeler, it was too aggressive and that's a sign of an aggressive person who trained it.

That's a bit confusing. She saw the red trunk between 12:30 and 1PM on Thanksgiving, but she saw no one?

I guess what she is saying is that she saw the boyfriend's red truck but can't say who was driving or who left at 1PM

maybe she was leaving her place around that time, saw the truck parked outside. when she got home or whatever later it was gone?

If you saw the photos from the helicopter or drone on the first day of the ranch search, there were numerous vehicles on the ranch. One of them was not a truck. It looked like a 4 door Toyota. It doesn't mean anything that Patrick's bright red truck wasn't seen at the duplex on Thanksgiving. He may have driven another vehicle.

If they find evidence, they seize it immediately which is what they did with the truck. Evidence has to be analyzed off site. No reason not to release the ranch.

Just because we aren't being told doesn't mean they have nothing.

True!

No ... it simply more human ... and respectful.

KB placed effort in her photography work to achieve striking resonance with viewers.

I am just recognizing her, in a manner that appears to be how she portrays herself.
Nice
Put this info together with the fact that at 12:27 Kelsey was walking into Safeway with Baby K.
I doubt she was home 3 minutes later. So if PF showed up right at 12:30 he would be there alone. Even if he showed up closer to 1 PM she might not have been home for very long.
Now the timeline is really tightening.
What time Kelsey left Safeway may be very important here.
JMO.
Not sure how much stock I put in the neighbor’s statement. Eyewitness testimony is unreliable, especially when you consider that at least 10 days passed before this neighbor would have had any cause to think back to Thanksgiving, since no one knew she was missing. And once he started trying to remember, how is he going to reliably remember dates and times?

It seems odd that she would take the child to Safeway only to rush home and exchange her with PF. As a parent, I avoided taking my children to the grocery store like the plague! Why wouldn't she wait to go shopping until after the exchange? This makes it appear there was never a plan to do an exchange that day.

Think there's any chance that yes, his truck was there and they were all 3 in one of her vehicles? Would LE already have done a thorough investigation into traces of anything in her vehicles?

If you saw the photos from the helicopter or drone on the first day of the ranch search, there were numerous vehicles on the ranch. One of them was not a truck. It looked like a 4 door Toyota. It doesn't mean anything that Patrick's bright red truck wasn't seen at the duplex on Thanksgiving. He may have driven another vehicle.
A few of those cars did not look to be in working order IMO.

Very good questions! I'm confident LE are working around the clock to put the pieces together and figure out where to go next with what they know. It is ever apparent that PF has no intention whatsoever of helping LE find KB, the mother of his child and his former love. He could shed light on this darkness and he chooses not to. That alone tells us volumes, does it not? He has the answers to the questions we are ruminating over. He could make the detectives work a little easier, but he won't. If he didn't do it, every day he remains silent, the trail grows colder. And it is what makes me think, he has a lot to hide. I'm reminded of a German saying my mother used to use, "Lies have short legs." I'm guessing that's why he can't speak with LE. He'll get caught short.

Hard to believe that the only way to solve this .... is to ask PF

Maybe it is

It seems odd that she would take the child to Safeway only to rush home and exchange her with PF. As a parent, I avoided taking my children to the grocery store like the plague! Why wouldn't she wait to go shopping until after the exchange? This makes it appear there was never a plan to do an exchange that day.
Unless Safeway closed early because of Thanksgiving.

I think LE needs to search that vehicle, and any others on that property that he had access to using.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member