CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guterl told DailyMail.com at a candlelit vigil for the missing woman: 'He was a farrier, we rodeoed together. He's a horseshoer, he roped at a lot of the rodeos that we went to. I used to see him all the time.

'He worked on my horses for a real short time till he punched one in the gut with a rasp and that was about the last time I let him work on my horses.

'[He did it] just because the horse won't stand still, it's kind of common, but horses are very sensitive, they can sense, and my horse was very sensitive.

'He just smacked him with a rasp, it was uncalled for." The alleged incident happened back when he was a teenager, but according to Guterl, Frazee's behavior wasn't a one-off.

The more of these reports we are hearing about PF, it would have been far better, if he had spoken to LE.
Now I wonder, why he is lurking, in silence.
MOO.

I take it all with a grain of salt. If PF is really badly abusive to animals, he, as someone has said, would be out of business. If anyone witnessed PF abusing the horse, why didn't people complain? I'd simply call the police, but there is PETA, etc. So either it was an isolated situation, or something personal.

About his ex-girlfriend. He was not abusive but he cheated on her. This is one side of the story. Hers. Translated via her current boyfriend.

I am not trying to defend PF, I think his behavior is the strangest I ever saw, but I don't think that the two stories I have mentioned can worsen his situation.

True. However, if any of it is true it tells me he's not a stand up good guy.
jmo

And every study on sociopaths and psychopaths.
Yes, he seems to be right in that vein. Cruelty, no empathy, selfish, no remorse, etc., etc.
Nearly every MSM I read makes me want to leave this thread, but I read 'em. I find myself holding my breath when I read another article about this person. But I've got all of you here with me.

This one just scares the h*ll outta me.

I am glad many of you have talked about what you saw on those dog videos. It made me sick to see exactly what you all have described: the dogs cowering, ears back, being commanded to lunge at calves in a space too small for training. To make matters worse, the dogs were TIED to the fence! What proper owner of herding dogs has so little relationship and leadership of his dogs he has to tie them to the fence? If he were a proper dog trainer, those dogs would have come and laid quietly at his feet or nearby until called to work.

I could not watch but part of one video. It enraged me to see and hear how PF treated his dogs. I have had collies and been around farm dogs most of my life. They are sweet and intelligent. They only want to please and have the natural instinct to herd. It's obvious PF didn't "train" them but bullied them with threats and physical abuse into doing what he wanted.

Now the reports of PF taking a rasp to a horse's gut and beating a couple of others in the head and torso, solidifies my opinion of how he treats animals. He uses fear to try to control them, and if for some reason they displease him, they feel his full wrath.

Then there's the incident where PF tried to pull his truck and horse trailer through a parking area that was packed tight. He couldn't leave quickly in his anger, so he bulled on through, rocking over the horse trailer because he couldn't wait for some of the trucks to clear. Classic impulsive anger on parade.

Last edited:
We weren't the only ones confused. Here is someone asking for clarification and his response:''

• Replying to @SamKraemerTV @KOAA
    I thought she saw him there on Thanksgiving day? Between 12:30-1
  • Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 14m14 minutes ago
    She believes she did ** based on being Kelsey's neighbor for two years. She tells me she's seen the same red truck come & go dropping off the child. I misunderstood at first -- that's on me

Huh? KB has only lived there since May 2018 which equals months, not years.

And reporter states he misunderstood 12:30-1pm sighting. It did not happen. BBM

Last edited:
I am not sure about that. My elder daughter was an early talker and she certainly could have said 'Daddy hurt mummy' at 15 months.
I don't want to be negative, but even if the baby was extremely advanced and could or did say this, it wouldn't change anything legally, because a 15 month old is not a reliable witness.

Neighbors described fiancé of missing Colorado woman as 'quiet' and 'good' | Daily Mail Online
DailyMail.com can reveal Frazee lives with his mother Sheila, 64, on a family ranch where he makes a living by raising and selling cattle as well as horseshoeing.

In Florissant, some told DailyMail.com he was a respected horse-handler who was a good father to baby Kaylee. But MG, 50, who has known Frazee since he was 16, said she refused to let him work on his horses because of how he handled them.

7537216-6505647-image-m-47_1545085409262.jpg

MG told DailyMail.com at a candlelit vigil for the missing woman: 'He was a farrier, we rodeoed together. He's a horseshoer, he roped at a lot of the rodeos that we went to. I used to see him all the time. 'He worked on my horses for a real short time till he punched one in the gut with a rasp and that was about the last time I let him work on my horses.

'[He did it] just because the horse won't stand still, it's kind of common, but horses are very sensitive, they can sense, and my horse was very sensitive. 'He just smacked him with a rasp, it was uncalled for.'

She said: 'It's a characteristic that was ongoing for years. Anytime he was at a rope and his horse didn't act right, he'd rip on his face, kick him. In the community, we were all at ropings and stuff, but if the horse doesn't do exactly what it's supposed to do you don't just beat them.'

She said: 'One time we were at a rodeo in Cripple Creek and he got mad because his horse didn't do good and somebody didn't heel just right to help him get in the money and he got so mad he left out of Cripple Creek Rodeo, flipped his horse trailer with his horse in it and almost killed that horse.

'He got mad, tries to get his vehicle out of there and there's too many cars tightly packed in. Lots of people were there. 'He was in a rage of being mad and angry, because the heeler didn't heel and they lost out the money. It was kind of a sad deal, especially trying to get the horse out that was traumatic for everybody.'

A former girlfriend who dated Frazee more than six years ago declined to speak to DailyMail.com but her current partner said: 'He cheated on her while she was in the hospital, take that for what it's worth.'

Asked whether Frazee was ever abusive, he said: 'He never beat on them (girlfriends) or anything like that. On animals he was rough, he was pretty aggressive with dogs and horses.

The man remembered Frazee from school at Woodland Park High, he added: ' He was Patrick. I'm not getting in it man. Oh yeah, he's a recluse for sure. I haven't seen him in 10 years or so.'

7537196-6505647-image-a-52_1545086276707.jpg

In a picture provided by Kelsey's cousin Jodee Garretson, the 29-year-old mom is seen (Center) with her cousin, mom Cheryl Berreth, two years ago just before Kelsey moved from Washington state to Colorado

I know it's "he said, she said" but IF this is true, it's concerning that PF has a history of abusing animals, getting angry to the point of rage, and possibly cheating on his former girlfriend while she was in the hospital.

Personally, in my opinion, he seemed quite angry with all the reporters. I can understand how that would be annoying if you can't talk but still, he seemed stewing with anger. MOO

IF KB broke up with him, as her aunt has mentioned, it's possible something ugly happened.

I don't know that she would be rushed necessarily with it only being a 5 min drive to her house. If she got to the store at 12:05 and if he didn't get to her place until closer to 1pm then she should've had plenty of time to shop for a few things and make it home in time for him to pick up the baby. Although, I personally hate taking kids to the store so I probably would've waited until after the pick up to go.. But maybe she needed something right away.
IMHO, there was no reason for him to pick up the child. It was her day off. It should have been her time to spend with their daughter. He most likely had her M-W if what we have heard about their child care arrangements is correct.

Last edited:
You have the right to remain silent. You have the right to an attorney. He has invoked both of those rights.
Very true, he has those rights and has exercised them. But, just because we have the right to do something, doesn’t mean it’s necessarily right to do it. The best thing for PF to do, if innocent, is to go down there with his attorney and not leave until they had asked every question they could think of to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms