CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, I knew it was a British publication. That’s why I was wondering if the fact that we’re hearing from them first (in more detail) if it is suggestive that MSM here in the U.S., has been put under some kind of gag order/request. It sure seems so. If that’s the case, I’m pleased to see the media honoring the request. It would be nice to be able to know something positive about our media.
Well, the DailyMail will offer cash so that is one way to get people to talk to them.

Thanks, that makes sense for the grocery store times Pommy. As for the neighbors, see above quote by Denvergirl. I'm under the impression that we have two different neighbors being quoted here. One was out of town and didn't see anything on Thanksgiving (but knows PF's red truck and sees it often). The other neighbor quoted in the tweets above that Denvergirl posted saw the truck at KB's home between 12:30 and 1 PM but didn't see PF nor KB. This really tightens up the timeline if we go with 12:27 as the time she left the store:

12:05 KB enters Safeway with Baby K
12:27 KB leave store with Baby K
12:30-1:00 PF arrives at KB's home

PF might have been there waiting for KB when she got back from the store. I have a feeling this is why she never got a chance to put the cinnamon rolls away. :(

MOO.

That's how I took those reports, that different neighbors were interviewed.

We weren't the only ones confused. Here is someone asking for clarification and his response:''

• Replying to @SamKraemerTV @KOAA
    I thought she saw him there on Thanksgiving day? Between 12:30-1
  • Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 14m14 minutes ago
    She believes she did ** based on being Kelsey's neighbor for two years. She tells me she's seen the same red truck come & go dropping off the child. I misunderstood at first -- that's on me

She wasn’t the neighbor for two years. She just bought the house in May 2018....

ETA: sorry, I see this has already been said. Having trouble keeping up tonight

Last edited:
That was actually one of my very first thoughts. Maybe she was on a tight timeline, but yea, if not, I can’t see why she wouldn’t wait until after the drop off/pick up
Her mother (CB) talked to KB twice Thanksgiving morning. According to CB, KB asked her about a recipe and told her there was a possibility that she might go out to eat dinner later. Remember that the source of the "pick up" information is PF. Again, why would PF be picking up the child on KB's day off?

Very fast moving threads. Just marking to try to keep up.
I do have a question. How is it PF does not have to talk to LE and LE can't make him talk to them?

The 5th Amendment to the US Constitution guarantees individuals the "right to remain silent."

LE cannot compel anyone to talk to them, guilty OR innocent.

In my opinion, it doesn’t matter if someone is nice and respectful to their dogs if they are not nice and respectful to the mother of their children. For whatever reason, PF didn’t think it was a problem that his child’s mother was incommunicado for 10 days. He did nothing. Imo, That’s way more problematic than him being a jerk to the dogs.

Last edited:
It strengthens the argument that the child was a witness, and therefore father does not want the child to have contact with grandmother.
I have a child just about the exact same age and while I’m sure there is damage done when they witness something awful, he could never speak about it because his vocabulary isn’t there. He’s fairly “average” in terms of language development so perhaps she could be advanced. I doubt i though. I think he sounds controlling and that’s what this is about. Also, the fear of handing her over and not getting her back, maybe?

Well, maybe not at the farm but I think otherwise, they have a lot. In two weeks they got enough to establish probable cause for a search warrant. Whether they found anything of value three weeks later on his property is another story. But they certainly have a lot of evidence in general that we don't know of.
And they had enough of something to warrant a return the next day with excavation equipment.

Didn't some family member say early on, they spoke to KB on a regular basis, like every 2-3 days? I'm getting so lost on what's been reported now.

Also, has CB ever seen the baby?

Too many pieces are missing, I think other puzzles have pieces in this box, and there's no picture for help.

I have a child just about the exact same age and while I’m sure there is damage done when they witness something awful, he could never speak about it because his vocabulary isn’t there. He’s fairly “average” in terms of language development so perhaps she could be advanced. I doubt i though. I think he sounds controlling and that’s what this is about. Also, the fear of handing her over and not getting her back, maybe?
Girls are traditionally ahead of boys in speaking and toilet training.

It has been alleged but not proven that someone who had a drone was asked by LE to see whether the drone had captured the truck or (I think) a red corolla.

Yea that sounds familiar. I’m recalling a corolla being mentioned somewhere at some point.

Her mother (CB) talked to KB twice Thanksgiving morning. According to CB, KB asked her about a recipe and told her there was a possibility that she might go out to eat dinner later. Remember that the source of the "pick up" information is PF. Again, why would PF be picking up the child on KB's day off?

Phrased that way ... it is a good question!

Compliments

Working backward

If she was going on a date to dinner,
She would need the daughter to have a sitter

The only sitter on Thanksgiving was PF

The only way to be fair to PF, was to tell him she was breaking up first

That would have been tough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online