CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt he did. Otherwise one of her cars would be gone to make it look like she actually left.
It’s not like it would be easy to find someone that would help you dispose of a body.

BBM. So if the tower dump already happened by Dec 2, does it mean that PF's phone could have traveled to ID, but it was too late to check when they found about the ping in ID? I don't quite understand how it works.

Also, if his phone was not Verizon but some lesser company, it could have not pinged at all?
A cellular phone is equipped with radio that searches for nearby tower to provide the signal necessary for service. When signal makes contact with tower, it pings. You may recall reading the face of your phone when it displays few or no bars, or says "no service" because your signal has not located a tower. All phones, regardless of carrier, require a signal to operate, and would also ping. MOO

I did not say that. Please read over what I posted again. I said I’m keeping all possibilities open.

I believe PF was involved.

I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but the way he behaves, looks like he is guilty, merely hopes that there will not be enough clues to nail him.

I also believe that someone else knows, or strongly guesses, what he has done.

Who would risk that much for him? I’ve read that he had financial difficulties so he wouldn’t have a lot of money to shell out to them.
I don’t think it happened, it is simply a hope, as it would increase the odds of a resolution here.

I believe he did it himself, and his mom took care of the baby while he was away.

I’m not saying she knew that she was helping cover up a murder though.

This is concerning. Did you see when the dog was sold and what are his shipping arrangements. Perhaps he delivered the dog while carrying KB's phone. Good find.

well the dogs DOB was in 2010 so I imagine that's old. I did find lots of different things that list him as breeding collies, having collies for sale etc. though.

According to one of my own versions, KB might have been on the way to Twin Falls, or passed it. (I am not a psychic at all, just trying to understand what happened). Where is the Perrine Bridge?

It is not far off the interstate going into Twin Falls. Famous for base jumpers and sadly attracts several jumpers without parachutes also. I will have to try to find it but a few years back I followed a case of a lady that went off that bridge and to my knowledge she has never been identified. She is buried as Jane Doe in Twin Falls. I know there was a forum for her here on Websleuths. I'm not that good at navigating the site as I am mostly a reader from the Caylee Anthony case so please forgive me.

Having read so many "missing" threads, I want to ask, is there a phone that effectively spies on its owner, no matter if off or on? Not malware, the phone? I heard Google Pixar does a good job.

Because this is what I want to buy for myself and my family members. All these vexing news about bodies not being found... :(

In most (not all) cases that have been tried without finding the victim, there has been some sort of a crime scene or a confession.imo.

I remember googling a while back and found a list of dozens of cases over the decades, nearly all had blood evidence or a confession as to what had happened, with the body no longer being accessible.
There was one in Sacramento, CA, that I read about - Jan Scharf was murdered by her estranged husband Glyn. No body was ever found, but he was convicted and later committed suicide in prison. The most incriminating piece of evidence is that some of Jan's jewelry was found buried in the yard of Glyn's new girlfriend, a woman who Jan had never met.
Jan Scharf – The Charley Project

Lot 1: Scrap, Border Collie, 2 year old male, consigned by Patrick Frazee, CO $2500.00
Lot 6: Bell, Border Collie, 2 year old female, consigned by Patrick Frazee, CO $3000.00

Consignors had the opportunity to work their dogs on cattle at 9 a.m. and the sale was at 1 p.m. Both the preview and the sale were carried live on the internet to allow online bidding. Phone bids were also taken. This is the second year for this sale.

sorry this has nothing to do with KB but Patrick be making bank off his puppers

I'm sincerely curious. Where are the landfills in the left side of the photo? All I see is open desert range land, some businesses and a section of houses. Coulson Lake is just east out of the crop of that Google Earth photo. Colorado would allow landfill dump sites that close to a lake and private houses?

Edited to add Google Earth pic of WMF in Divide, CO.

The building to the right of the WM facility is the Teller County Sheriff's Department and Jail!

I can't believe he--or anyone!--would be stupid enough to dump incriminating evidence right next door to the sheriff's office. That would be nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT1510