CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #13 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 19m19 minutes ago
They’ve finally received enough information to implicate Frazee, and that’s what led to his arrest. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

9NEWS Denver on Twitter
9NEWS Denver‏Verified account @9NEWS 19m19 minutes ago
Police chief: Investigators believe that the murder of #KelseyBerreth occurred in her home. At this point, there has only been one arrest.

KKTV 11 News on Twitter
KKTV 11 News‏Verified account @KKTV11News 18m18 minutes ago
"We finally received enough evidence to implicate Patrick in her death. A judge signed off on a warrant." #KelseyBerreth

Natalie Tysdal on Twitter
Natalie Tysdal‏Verified account @NatalieTysdal 18m18 minutes ago
"Evidence leads us to believe the crime may have happened at Kelsey's residence". #KelseyBerreth #FindKelseyBerreth

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 18m18 minutes ago
The phone information was accurate. It did end up in Idaho, and they’re still working to find it. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

KKTV 11 News on Twitter
KKTV 11 News‏Verified account @KKTV11News 18m18 minutes ago
Kelsey's phone did end up in Idaho, WP chief confirms. #KelseyBerreth

Ashley Franco on Twitter
Ashley Franco‏ @AshleyKKTV 18m18 minutes ago
Police are still trying to locate Kelsey’s phone which ended up in Idaho. They’re still looking into why it might have been there. @KKTV11News #KelseyBerreth

9NEWS Denver on Twitter
9NEWS Denver‏Verified account @9NEWS 18m18 minutes ago
Investigators are working to recover #KelseyBerreth's phone, which the Woodland Park police chief confirms ended up in Idaho

CMoore News® on Twitter
CMoore News®‏Verified account @CMoore_News 17m17 minutes ago
They still believe #KelseyBerreth’s phone ping in Idaho was accurate and are trying to recover her phone.

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 17m17 minutes ago
It would appear Frazee had help, per the solicitation charge. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

Noelle Phillips on Twitter
Noelle Phillips‏Verified account @Noelle_Phillips 17m17 minutes ago
Authorities haven't said a lot during this #KelseyBerreth presser. Fiance arrested for investigation of murder after deliberation and solicitation for murder. But only one arrest at this time.

Natalie Tysdal‏Verified account @NatalieTysdal 17m17 minutes ago
Kelsey's phone has not been found but it did ping from Idaho. #KelseyBerreth #breaking

Noelle Phillips on Twitter
Noelle Phillips‏Verified account @Noelle_Phillips 16m16 minutes ago
Law enforcement has not found #KelseyBerreth body but said they had enough information to get a judge to sign an arrest warrant. That warrant has been sealed.

Liz Gelardi on Twitter
Liz Gelardi‏Verified account @LizGelardi 15m15 minutes ago
More info on #KelseyBerreth case. Her phone ended up in Idaho and police are working to reciting. Investigators found multiple items that lead them to believe the crime occurred in her home.

Natalie Tysdal‏Verified account @NatalieTysdal 14m14 minutes ago
#breaking. One year old Kaylee is protective custody. #KelseyBerreth

Liz Gelardi on Twitter
Liz Gelardi‏Verified account @LizGelardi 13m13 minutes ago
The district attorney explained the "solicitation" charge that #KelseyBerreth's fiancé is facing. He said it involves asking someone to help commit a crime but wouldn't elaborate much beyond that.

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 11m11 minutes ago
Replying to @TylertheGr8 @KOAA
They said her phone was important in solving this case, so I’d say hers. They confirmed it was in Idaho, but they haven’t found it yet. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

Natalie Tysdal‏Verified account @NatalieTysdal 11m11 minutes ago
Authorities would not speculate on where the body might be. #KelseyBerreth

Rob Quirk on Twitter
Rob Quirk‏Verified account @KOAARobQuirk 3m3 minutes ago
#BreakingNews. #KelseyBerreth body has not been found yet, authorities believe she was killed in her #WoodlandPark townhome @KOAA

Natalie Tysdal‏Verified account @NatalieTysdal 2m2 minutes ago
Patrick Frazee, fiance of Kelsey Berreth, charged with murder, police say another arrest is a possibility. #KelseyBerreth

Rob Quirk on Twitter
Rob Quirk‏Verified account @KOAARobQuirk 10m10 minutes ago
#BreakingNews. 1 year old daughter of #KelseyBerreth in protective custody. @KOAA

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 8m8 minutes ago
On Day 29, after 19 days of investigating, police believe Kelsey Berreth was murdered. May she Rest In Peace. #KelseyBerreth @KOAA

Du9SRdvUUAE6i1E.jpg

0 replies1 retweet0 likes

Spencer Wilson on Twitter
Spencer Wilson‏Verified account @Spencer_WNews 44s45 seconds ago
And there’s the mug shot. We’ll get a very short chance to ask him questions at the Teller County Courthouse as he walks to the courtroom. I personally doubt he will say anything, but it could be the first time he actually speaks to media about #kelseyberreth

Du9URa9VAAA2AJC.jpg

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

A second person involved. Whether that person is from Idaho, was hired to kill her and took the phone there, etc. I am betting PF did not take the phone there himself. I also wonder if her body is there too. They said it is a multi state investigation, that they haven't recovered the phone YET, and that they are narrowing in on where her body could be.
Gotcha! Thanks a bunch!

I haven’t seen “mama” but what I will say is the the first image I saw of him was “mama’s boy”
What I used to call “lily”. If it’s true the home he lives in is “mama’s” that speaks volumes to me.

Child support? Probably.
My thoughts exactly.

So it’s looking like someone’s come forward saying PF asked them to help him kill her? They’ve either decided against it (wisely!) or backed out and he’s just gone ahead and done the evil deed himself, then this 2nd party is worrying for their life- if they knew of his plan they could be next. So they’ve done the right thing and come forward with this information which in turn has provided enough evidence for them to arrest PF and in return for coming forward, no charges on this unknown 2nd party. All MOO.

Regarding solicitation: I'm wondering about the two knuckleheads that accompanied PF to waste management. Wonder if LE interviewed them, applied some heat and one of them admitted to something beyond the dump visit; a call from PF asking for help in the act of murdering or the disposal of KB? I'm certain we will know much more in the next week or so. Just a thought.

FWIW, It is solicitation for murder. Not solicitation for aiding and abetting, or obstruction of justice. PF solicitated someone to kill Kelsey. There might be others out there that did help PF by aiding and covering up for him. But that is not Solicitation for murder.

What if the person was solicited to run into Kelsey at the store and go back to her house with her? It would explain why LE never released video of her leaving the store.

I think he thought of Kelsey as his possession. He would have lost "control" of her and possibly of their daughter if Kelsey broke up with him.
It's amazing, isn't it? That is always how this happens. Tale as old as time. And yet each time, there are folks doing Olympic-worthy mental gymnastics trying to "understand" what the victim did wrong to make that nice boy "snap" and kill her.

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
On Day 29, after 19 days of investigating, police believe Kelsey Berreth was murdered. May she Rest In Peace. #KelseyBerreth @KOAA

Du9SRdvUUAE6i1E.jpg

9:35 AM - 21 Dec 2018

I just asked if they have reason to believe the murder took place in her townhome. Chief De Young says yes. That’s why they have been returning to her home for more evidence. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

9:15 AM - 21 Dec 2018

They’ve finally received enough information to implicate Frazee, and that’s what led to his arrest. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

9:15 AM - 21 Dec 2018

The phone information was accurate. It did end up in Idaho, and they’re still working to find it. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

9:16 AM - 21 Dec 2018

It would appear Frazee had help, per the solicitation charge. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

9:17 AM - 21 Dec 2018

Replying to @SamKraemerTV @KOAA
Did his mom get arrested?

9:21 AM - 21 Dec 2018

Replying to @CRHPG @KOAA
No. Police just said only he was arrested

9:22 AM - 21 Dec 2018

What if the person was solicited to run into Kelsey at the store and go back to her house with her? It would explain why LE never released video of her leaving the store.
I don't know if that happened, but I just have a feeling that the run to the grocery store with baby on Thanksgiving was part of the set up to kill her. I don't know how it fits in, but I think he sent her to the store that day. To get her out of the house so something could be set up there?? Jmo. edited for clarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500