CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #13 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach Thaxton on Twitter
Zach Thaxton‏ @ZachThaxton 5m5 minutes ago
Zach Thaxton Retweeted Rob McCallum

No video recording allowed inside courtroom for Patrick Frazee's first appearance before a judge. EMC (Expanded Media Coverage) request denied. #KelseyBerreth

Zach Thaxton added,

Rob McCallum @rwmccallum
The Court has denied the EMC requests for today's 3:30 pm advisement of Patrick Frazee. No cameras in court. No cell phones either.
1 reply2 retweets1 like

The DA nor the chief never said “solicitation for murder”. They only said “solicitation”. And when the DA started explaining the statute, he didn’t mention murder then, either. Instead, I believe he started out talking about burglary if memory serves.

So the more I think about, the more I wonder if PF solicited someone to break in, and things went sideways.
IMO he was just using burglary as an example of a crime that could be solicited, not that a burglary was committed during or as part of this homicide. JMO

Fiancé of missing Colorado woman Kelsey Berreth charged in her murder

Patrick Frazee is being held at the Teller County Jail on charges of first-degree murder and solicitation of first-degree murder, prosecutors said at a press conference.

Frazee, who shares a 1-year-old daughter with Berreth, had not publicly commented on her disappearance. The daughter is now with child protective services, according to De Young.

I hope this guy cooperates and they are able to bring Kelsey home to her family. Any word that he is talking yet? I saw that they believe he killed her in her home. I bet it was over custody of the baby. What an .

We are going to find out they were not engaged. You will see. This wasn’t about a break up. MOO

I think her mom was coached, like Laci P’s mom, or the dude that killed the teacher he was engaged to (forgot his name), her parents did a PC with him, had their arms around him, offering comfort, at the request of LE.
Sharon would say nice things about Scott but she always seemed to have a far away look in her eyes.

So many crimes to keep up with. Even clicking a link to read about a specific case brings up too too many.

her cousin said it's a long story... her mom said he had financial issues because the prices of cattle have dropped... now we have solicitation of murder... I think the narrative is becoming a bit more clear

What stood out most to me was the arrest was supported most by interviews

"Natalie Tysdal‏Verified account @NatalieTysdal 2m2 minutes ago
"Due to multiple interviews we were able to make an arrest". #KelseyBerreth

KKTV 11 News on Twitter
KKTV 11 News‏Verified account @KKTV11News 2m2 minutes ago
Multiple interviews led law enforcement last night to believe they were at a point where they could get a warrant for Frazee's arrest. #KelseyBerreth"

I have wondered if it being said that they got along and loved each other was front.

Fiancé of missing Colorado woman Kelsey Berreth charged in her murder

Patrick Frazee is being held at the Teller County Jail on charges of first-degree murder and solicitation of first-degree murder, prosecutors said at a press conference.

Frazee, who shares a 1-year-old daughter with Berreth, had not publicly commented on her disappearance. The daughter is now with child protective services, according to De Young.
Also from the link:

Authorities said they have not yet located the body of Kelsey Berreth, "but information has been developed" that is helping them narrow down the search. Woodland Park Police Chief Miles De Young said authorities believe she was killed at her home.

The DA nor the chief never said “solicitation for murder”. They only said “solicitation”. And when the DA started explaining the statute, he didn’t mention murder then, either. Instead, I believe he started out talking about burglary if memory serves.

So the more I think about, the more I wonder if PF solicited someone to break in, and things went sideways.

You must have been listening to a different news conference than me because in the one I listened to the DA clearly said solicitation of first degree murder.

Fiancé Charged with Murdering Missing Colo. Mom as Their Daughter, 1, Is Safe in Protective Custody

Patrick Frazee, 32, was detained without incident on suspicion of first-degree murder and solicitation to commit murder in the first degree in the death of 29-year-old Kelsey Berreth, the Woodland Park Police Department said in a press release. Formal charges will be filed in the days ahead.

At a Friday press conference, authorities said more arrests in the case are possible and that cell phone records and other data led to Frazee’s arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike