CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #14 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't get the fascination with cinnamon rolls. I make these every darn morning for my teenagers. They aren't anything special. It's just breakfast food. Actually bought the tube kind today on sale 3 for $6.00 - Cinnamon and Orange. Sometimes they are left out on the counter until noon for my kids to munch on.

So her and K had them for breakfast Thanksgiving morning. They ate a couple rolls and then she left them out while she ran to the store for forgotten ingredients on a dish she was making. When she returned, PF was there waiting for her. Whether or not an exchange was planned for that day - I'm thinking not - or whether that is when it all went down - I think so - I don't think the rolls had anything to do with anything. They just got left out. Then she was murdered.

Jmo not sure whether or not he is a “real” cowboy or rancher matters...we already know he is likely to be proved as far worse than a fake cowboy.

And regardless of Kelsey having grown up on a farm, I have doubts as to whether she was seeking a “farmer.” She had trained and entered into a very high tech, skilled career, more likely ideally she would want to be with a similarly motivated person. But for whatever reason, they clicked, and she must have seen a great deal in him at some point to move away, start a new life and even begin a family with the idea of marriage.

And at some later point, it all went wrong. She may not even have known how strongly he was reacting to their shakier or recently ended relationship, maybe he stewed quietly while he plotted. He may have seen that she didn’t really need him in her life, and that in order to have full access to the baby, he decided it would be best if she was not in the picture. Am just guessing, like everyone else, but I just don’t think the ranch/farm aspect was a factor for her. Jmo
Just out of curiosity, can luminol detect blood if an area has been painted over?

I don't know. I do not that Kilz is a heavy paint often used as a primer. It is what they recommend to put on a ceiling that has a leak to stop those water stains and keep it from bleeding through. Pretty sure that if you got a heavy enough coating that completely kept the luminol from seeping through and interacting with the blood, it might not light up. Luminol chemically reacts which causes the glow. The Kilz has a VERY strong odor and that could be a give away.

I can agree the dump trip did him in. I could envision LE
paying a little visit to the 2 helpers and explaining to them that their DNA and fingerprints are on material or items from KB's
home and maybe they want to come clean with what they know.
Maybe at that point the guys spilled the beans about the plot.
One of them or maybe both were in on what happened, IMO.

I love your theory.
Hope this is what LE followed.
Sounds so plausible.
These 2 helpers are now regretting their time with PF, during this adventure.
MOO.

Many references to lagoons related to large confined hog operations in MT’s case. Nightmare scenario — hundreds of Hogs live on metal slats and waste drops down and travels via pipe to lagoon. Folks speculated MT’s body had been dropped into a lagoon, however, such facilities are not designed to dispose of dead animals.

(Ugggghh, this is reminiscent of Kathlynn Sheperd’s case, MJK abducted her and her friend and took them to a hog farm, one girl escaped and went for help, when they came back MJK and KS were gone but investigators searched through all kinds of hog waste in the pits; we got to learn about that here unfortunately (hog waste pits). (Kathlynn was eventually found, MJK tossed her over a bridge after stabbing her to death :( )

In at least some of those cases, people were trying to determine if SF was able to have custody of a toddler bc it was our understanding she was disabled, etc. No one was attacking her.
If someone did that, it would not stay here long. The moderators remove anything that sleuths the suspect's family too...even if it isn't negative.

So it’s been stated that reporters heard banging when LE was in KB’s home removing evidence. If they were removing drywall wouldn’t there have been a saw sound as well? They wouldn’t just hammer out drywall.

Just trying to elimate some speculation on my part.

I really don't get the fascination with cinnamon rolls. I make these every darn morning for my teenagers. They aren't anything special. It's just breakfast food. Actually bought the tube kind today on sale 3 for $6.00 - Cinnamon and Orange. Sometimes they are left out on the counter until noon for my kids to munch on.

So her and K had them for breakfast Thanksgiving morning. They ate a couple rolls and then she left them out while she ran to the store for forgotten ingredients on a dish she was making. When she returned, PF was there waiting for her. Whether or not an exchange was planned for that day - I'm thinking not - or whether that is when it all went down - I think so - I don't think the rolls had anything to do with anything. They just got left out. Then she was murdered.

Can we expect cinnamon rolls in your next crime novel?

In reference to BLM land in Colorado, specifically Teller County, it is accessible to all since it is considered public land. There is dispersed camping permitted on much of this same land. My family has camped within herds of cattle on leased land in Teller County right above Mr. Frazee's home. Also, mines in Colorado are many!

Rsbm:

Colorado is a dp state. Hope the D.A. goes for it in this case. Again, JMO.

Yes CO is a DP state; however Chris Watts ( @MassGuy or someone can you please finish my sentence, how do I explain this)

There are reasons why the state will likely not seek the death penalty, based on what we learned from the Watts case moo (Sorry just woke up, brain is foggy).

So I have some serious “horse” connections here in the state. Is there anything in particular you guys want me to ask my friend about? I know that’s a broad question...

Was PF raising horses?

Was PF training horses for other people? Performance horses?

Was he a single event contestant or did he also calf rope and/or steer wrestle?

Was PF on the pro circuit? What were his annual earnings on the circuit?

Did he shoe performance horses?

Team roping is not lucrative unless you run the pro circuit hard and are successful. Even then expenses including horses, transport, feed, vet bills, living costs take a HUGE bite.

In at least some of those cases, people were trying to determine if SF was able to have custody of a toddler bc it was our understanding she was disabled, etc. No one was attacking her.

The information about disability never was reported in MSM and came from removed posts posted by someone who was not verified. If the information came from social media then it involved sleuthing the social media of family members which is against TOS.

I’ve wondered about attic floor boards...just bc of the ladder request.

There doesn't seem to be an attic as far as I can tell. It has vaulted ceilings. The ladder might have been needed to check the wall across from the loft area. JMO.

Teller County Property Records Database

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/269-E-Lake-Ave-Woodland-Park-CO-80863/62719652_zpid/

https://www.trulia.com/p/co/woodland-park/269-e-lake-ave-woodland-park-co-80863--2111220935

269 E Lake Ave, Woodland Park, CO - 1 bed/1 bath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member