CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, new to commenting here but have been lurking for years on and off.
I just have a few things to add to the how could she be attracted to him/ move for him conversation .... 1) I have a male relative who lives with his mom. However, when he’s talking to someone outside of the family he always reverses that...as in “he lets her live with him”. Makes him come across as such a caring a good son . He lies about nearly everything , but that’s another story.
2). And this is Not a slight towards Kelsey in any way, but strictly an observation of life, considering she was raised in a pretty religious home , very small religious school, and small town, it would be easy to see even at her age how she could possibly be quite naive to the ways of a conniving person.
As you all say, MOO.

I wonder where the baby was while he was murdering her mama? Was SF watching the baby or did cowboy pat do the deed with her there took her and left. It seems like someone would have seen him leave that property unless the accomplice was driving a different vehicle.
That’s where I’m at right now.

He seems to have plotted with another person to kill her (something I keep forgetting).

Whether this plan ever got off the ground, who knows?

But this shows premeditation.

He wasn’t tied down, they weren’t married, and he could have just broken it off.

This isn’t a Chris Watts situation, where he was married with kids.

The kid is the only motive that works for me at this point.
How do we know he was the one that that he actually killed her and not the person hired? Wouldn’t he still be charged with murder and solicitation of murder even if it was the hands of someone else?

Would be surprised if another woman enters the picture. Folks have had nearly a month to investigate this guy...seems like someone, someplace, would have found her by now. But who knows...jmo.

Anyway, he was not married...he could have just split with Kelsey and filed papers for joint custody if he was “over”her.

Maybe KB found out about something PF and solicitor were doing illegal and they conjured a plan?

That's interesting because I've been thinking that she possibly found out something nefarious about him by mistake and confronted him about it. I honestly can't see why a custody issue between them would become a problem considering they weren't married, lived apart, and already had a shared parenting schedule. What seriously could have changed if they broke up and went on with their personal dating lives? not a whole lot. People do it ALL the time. The divorce rate has been around 40-50% for as long as I can remember... And yet they weren't married so there's that statistic...

I wonder where the baby was while he was murdering her mama? Was SF watching the baby or did cowboy pat do the deed with her there took her and left. It seems like someone would have seen him leave that property unless the accomplice was driving a different vehicle.

How do we know he was the one that that he actually killed her and not the person hired? Wouldn’t he still be charged with murder and solicitation of murder even if it was the hands of someone else?

Jmo, not a lawyer, but I think he could still be charged with murder, as accomplices can be if they helped in any way...like bank robbers etc...?

What if Frazee had a friend who trucks ingredients from Colorado to Gooding...could he have done Frazee a "favor"? Perhaps Frazee gave the trucker Kelsey's phone and he used it while he was unloading in Gooding? Because the Twin Falls police issued their own news release said:
Even if it was my very best friend, or even a sibling, that’d be way more than a “favor” and I would decline! And report it.

That's interesting because I've been thinking that she possibly found out something nefarious about him by mistake and confronted him about it. I honestly can't see why a custody issue between them would become a problem considering they weren't married, lived apart, and already had a shared parenting schedule. What seriously could have changed if they broke up and went on with their personal dating lives? not a whole lot. People do it ALL the time. The divorce rate has been around 40-50% for as long as I can remember... And yet they weren't married so there's that statistic...
Exactly. So the big question is why was elimination of Kelsey his answer?

Would be surprised if another woman enters the picture. Folks have had nearly a month to investigate this guy...seems like someone, someplace, would have found her by now. But who knows...jmo.

Anyway, he was not married...he could have just split with Kelsey and filed papers for joint custody if he was “over”her.
True....and he could've called LE when she disappeared, could've appeared on camera pleading for her, could've invited Kelsey's mom to see the baby while Kelsey was missing....but he didn't. I think the guy is cold, cold, cold.

He didn't like Kelsey, imo, and couldn't get rid of her because they shared a baby. He was sick of her and I suspect she didn't fit in well with his family and lifestyle. He didn't want to just break up....he wanted her out of his life completely.

But. who knows. Hard to tell with a guy who doesn't talk.

jmo

Didn't the law people say that they were working on this in 3 states, that would include Utah?

Could've, should've but didn't. It was so unnecessary.

Oh, no! I hope it did not sound like I was questioning her claim, I know @PommyMommy always has the goods. If so, my apologies to all.

I was purely being nosey about Grandma Frazee! :D

Ha. You were perfectly polite.

Sometimes when people doubt a claim, they ask for a source. (Doesn’t sound like that was your motivation.) So I was just seconding that I knew the video existed too bc I had seen it.

It stood out bc we were all so curious about her and that was the first time I saw her up close.

Child support payments?

I haven’t seen anything on engagement rings, and have no idea how religious she was, but wedding bands, let alone diamond engagement rings seem to be a point of contention in the seventh day Adventist’s beliefs.

I didn't realize this, so I just looked it up and read 7DA aren't supposed to wear jewelry at all. Is this right? Because I've seen photos of Kelsey wearing jewelry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix