CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #17 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a new (I think) thought. If the plan was to give the illusion that KB was alive and well, headed to Idaho-- could the driver have been ignorant enough to use her credit card? It might explain why they never addressed whether or not there had been activity on her card! Maybe there was.

Jmo HLN is just trying to make more of the custody hearing...it is BS imo

Lol. Well, I about broke my leg tripping over my vacuums cord to get to my tablet to advise. I didn’t know (of course) what they’d report. I was deliriously excited to see any news on the case. Ahh, retract cords when finished.

I've been thinking the same thing, but then I read one of the links this morning where her family said they didn't live together because he had financial issues related to the price of beef.

I wonder if her parents supported her purchase of her home with the condition that he cannot move in with her, that he has to provide a home for her or at least share 50/50 investment. It's not unusual for parents to take the position that they'll provide for a daughter but not for a man who does not even marry their pregnant daughter.

There's no evidence her parents paid for her house. The way I understand it, she simply transferred her homeloan to their LLC company. The home is in her name only and she pays the taxes and mortgage. And there's no way parents who don't live in the same state as their 29 year old daughter could enforce such a ridiculous "rule" and ask her not to live with her fiance. Besides the fact they are not living there to oversee KB's life-- she is not a teenager and has lived on her own for many years. If anything, I think it's possible PF's mom refused to allow him to move in with KB. PF's mom may have disapproved for moral reasons, may have disliked Kelsey or may have not wanted to lose PF's constant help on the ranch. PF's mom owns her property and could have threatened to cut PF out of her will if he moved in with KB. He has never lived out on his own, so perhaps he never had the backbone to tell his mom he was going to live with who he wanted, marry who he wanted and let KB pay for their home if he wanted to (although I suspect it also made him angry that KB could afford a home and he could not). I see the possibility PF felt he had to choose between KB and his mom. Maybe he didn't know how to break it off with KB because they had a baby and would always still see each other. MOO.

Last edited:
PhotoJuice News5 on Twitter
Patrick Frazee and Cheryl Berreth, Kelsey's mom, are both in the courtroom in Teller County for a custody hearing for Frazee's 1 year old daughter.

DvcvV_JU8AA3cKa.jpg

DvcvW14U0AAyWwr.jpg

Maybe less camera surveillance in the smaller town. Maybe the airport as a red herring to Kelsey possible flying there somehow, since her vehicles were left at home. jmo, of course. Speculating along with you.
Well, and there were also those putting out the drug addict/mental health stories and suggesting the mental health hospital in that area be checked.

If one wanted to give the illusion that someone was alive, one MIGHT use their credit card--at a location which seemed unlikely to have cameras. A little detective work may have unveiled far more. This might explain why "credit card activity" was not discussed. And if you're ignorant enough to aide in a murder, you're probably dumb enough to risk your freedom over a tank of gas.

Last edited:
My guess all along has been that the perpetrator had business in the area and took the opportunity to dispose of evidence while conducting business nearby. MOO.
I think that a 3rd party is from the Twin Falls area and just drove as far as they could while knowing how to get back home. Methinks that this party is cooperating with LE and will have a sweet deal to make the accomplice to murder or cover up charge have less or minimal prison time. I don't think the KB connection to Idaho is relevant to this case. I think PF has a connection.

Wow. He's looking pretty rough. MOO

Do we think a decision will be made today for temporary or permanent custody? And would the choice be between PF's mom and KB's parents?
I would think a temporary decision will be made today. The choices are PF's mom, KB's mom, and remaining in custody of the state.

<snipped broken quote>

Yes and I think it’s assumed custody will go to KB’s family since they’ve had her all this time. I wonder if PF’s family will be there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members