CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #22 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patrick Frazee may have been involved with Idaho nurse BEFORE Kelsey Berreth gave birth to their daughter; sources say mystery woman was in Colorado on Thanksgiving

One of the sources reportedly said that the Idaho woman had traveled to Colorado over the Thanksgiving holiday, speculating that she likely took the cell phone with her back to Idaho.

Colorado authorities have said they believe Berreth was killed at her home in Woodland Park, possibly during a robbery attempt.

The fact he may have known the nurse BEFORE the baby was born surprises me none.

Is it clear to anyone that K moved to CO to establish a relationship with P or was the move strictly for her job? In other words, had she applied with DOSS & it was a lengthy hiring process. So, she may have anticipated moving & was reaching out, via SM, for opps’ to meet new friends?
Becomes friends/meets P & one thing leads to another, they begin “dating”, but things never got to the serious/engagement stage? I looked for an engagement announcement. I found nothing.
Omg, the fact he helped her move, that doesn’t imply “relationship”, imo. Only that he was available & willing to help his new friend move.

JMO

It’s the arrest warrant affidavit that is being withheld. That’s the document that details the probable cause that led a judge to sign the arrest warrant. It’s a foundational document in the case. Right now the defense attorney only has the charges, without being given the evidence to back up those charges.

Again with that word “eventually”. Colorado law dictates that evidence is to be turned over to the defense as soon as practical. Not “eventually”. Not “when WE decide in our great wisdom that it’s okay for you to have it.”
I remember reading the warrants for the Wagner family - shocking how much LE knew so I imagine these warrants are filled with alot of detailed information supporting the charges IMO

I've read that IN has known PF for years and they used to work together (which made me think they grew up together and perhaps worked together when younger, like in high school).

And, I've read they met at the rodeo and started seeing each other in 2016 after IN got divorced.

Is all of this true. They knew each other for years, worked & met at a rodeo, and got involved in 2016? Or is only part of it true? Anyone have a grip on the timeline for them?

jmo

I think CB said (regarding PF and KB's relationship) that they were loving towards one another ONLY because PF had baby K.

I believe she was afraid of what he might do if he knew LE thought him responsible for the murder of KB. That's the ultimate control, right? Killing the baby.

Her comments about them having a loving relationship were only to keep the baby safe until he was arrested.

This^

I was not clear as to what was being withheld from PK. I thought it would be the stuff on Jan 29 laying out the charges and evidence. Now I am of the mind that it was the stuff at the recent hearing dealing with what the 5 charges were. And there was a big deal made about the charges not being read, only handed out. Everything is clearer now. I don't know what the big deal is about violating his constitutional rights, he will know the charges eventually. The prosecution might be just trying to get more time for the investigation. IMO

And the comment by the police chief as to they are narrowing down the search means someone has told them where to look for the body.IMO

I agree.

In regards to the 2 murder charges one where PK is the suspect and the second that involves others. Just seems they are covering their bases, they are going to get him either way.

With the nurse involved now, this is giving me flashbacks of Jodi Arias. JA drove 15 hours to murder TA. Why would a nurse drive nearly 12 hours only to drive back just to ping a cell phone? This isn’t a little task. IMO this behavior is desperate and obsessive, to say the least.

JA used fuel tanks and made calls in order to deceive, then took pics at crime scene. Nurse possibly sent text to KB’s employer and transported phone 12 hours to ping the location?

Maybe PF was angry, had some drunk talks with friends saying he wanted KB dead, then expressed those sentiments to the nurse? What if he couldn’t bring himself to kill the mother of his child but the nurse took it upon herself to eliminate her rival - thinking she’d finally get PF once KB was eliminated?

Just trying to look at all angles. IMO!
MOO MOO MOO

It was Thanksgiving weekend. We have family all over two different countries. Maybe IN was visiting family in the area? Maybe not directly in that town even....but close enough for a “rendezvous”? Or a “plot”? With deniability? MOO

I was not clear as to what was being withheld from PK. I thought it would be the stuff on Jan 29 laying out the charges and evidence. Now I am of the mind that it was the stuff at the recent hearing dealing with what the 5 charges were. And there was a big deal made about the charges not being read, only handed out. Everything is clearer now. I don't know what the big deal is about violating his constitutional rights, he will know the charges eventually. The prosecution might be just trying to get more time for the investigation. IMO

And the comment by the police chief as to they are narrowing down the search means someone has told them where to look for the body.IMO

Its the arrest warrant info they are holding from him, but they are having a hearing about it tomorrow to determine whether they can or can't- so no big deal. If the judges finds it is part of his constitution right to have it released he will get the info but it will probably still remained sealed to the public maybe until the rest of the info is made public Jan 29.

I've read that IN has known PF for years and they used to work together (which made me think they grew up together and perhaps worked together when younger, like in high school).

And, I've read they met at the rodeo and started seeing each other in 2016 after IN got divorced.

Is all of this true. They knew each other for years, worked & met at a rodeo, and got involved in 2016? Or is only part of it true? Anyone have a grip on the timeline for them?

jmo

Most of it seems to be coming from the DM, so there’s really no telling what’s true at this point. If/when she is identified by name by the MSM, I’m guessing it will all become more clear.

It WILL be shared. There is a hearing on it tomorrow. Where did you hear that the defense was forbidden by the court to share? It may not have happened yet, but most likely the court will rule that it happens tomorrow. Let's not twist things up. IMO
The judge herself addressed the looming constitutional problem in the Dec 31 hearing which is widely available on video. The poster isn't twisting anything but making a statement of fact, and is entitled to their opinion.

The fact he may have known the nurse BEFORE the baby was born surprises me none.

Is it clear to anyone that K moved to CO to establish a relationship with P or was the move strictly for her job? In other words, had she applied with DOSS & it was a lengthy hiring process. So, she may have anticipated moving & was reaching out, via SM, for opps’ to meet new friends?
Becomes friends/meets P & one thing leads to another, they begin “dating”, but things never got to the serious/engagement stage? I looked for an engagement announcement. I found nothing.
Omg, the fact he helped her move, that doesn’t imply “relationship”, imo. Only that he was available & willing to help his new friend move.

JMO

I thought her aunt said she moved to colorado to be with him, but I could be wrong.

You might be right. Law enforcement seemed to help the B family’s case as well and I could see them giving advice to CB. I think it even surprised a lot of people here too (happy surprise) that they put her in CB care vs keep her in her home with SF. I just hope she remains with CB. I can’t imagine their pain should they potentially lose both KB and baby K.

Idk any info that F or Bs might have to “tarnish” reputations, of each other, either. I guess there’s always “things” a person can dig up, if inclined.
Since the child is far from school age,maybe 50/50 custody? Just a guess. I would not like 50/50 but it’s not my call.
Personally, I don’t think the baby would be in danger with grandma F, she has never caused her harm, to my knowledge. It sounds like she has had opportunity, as much as she baby-sat, if factual.
I think the Bs will heal much faster if they can raise the child.
I don’t feel either party has a financial motive for custody, I think all love baby K.
MOO

Let’s not forget LE made a specific request to Truckers to be wary and on the lookout. Why is that? We now know there are more people involved. The sphere is widening, first Idaho Nurse, so thinking of overlapping circles.....I wonder if there is something there? MOO speculation....
And it was mentioned that the investigation covered several states, that leads me to believe Utah might be involved. MOO

I thought her aunt said she moved to colorado to be with him, but I could be wrong.

Yea, you’re right. But.....is what her aunt said correct? So much gets said in all of these cases.

So Idaho nurse's ID hasn't been released yet? I expected to come here today and have a full background on her already, TBH. So do we think this is the witness that is talking? I'm thinking no but that's JMO

Yea, you’re right. But.....is what her aunt said correct? So much gets said in all of these cases.
Family: Kelsey Berreth moved to Colorado to be closer to Frazee
snipped

WOODLAND PARK – Kelsey Berreth’s decision to move to Colorado in 2016 was motivated by love, according to a family member.

Ed Stanfill, Berreth’s uncle, spoke with News 5’s Sam Kraemer Monday, saying she wanted to get closer to then-boyfriend Patrick Frazee. After she moved, Stanfill said she accepted a job at Doss Aviation.

Berreth, who had attended flight school and worked as an instructor in Washington, got to know Frazee some time before moving to Colorado in 2016. Stanfill said he does not know how the couple met, saying, “She’s a pilot. She knows a lot of people.”

Despite working in Pueblo, Stanfill said his niece chose to live in Woodland Park to be closer to Frazee. She did not live with Frazee, he said, because the now-fiancé also lives with his mothe

I agree.

In regards to the 2 murder charges one where PK is the suspect and the second that involves others. Just seems they are covering their bases, they are going to get him either way.

I agree it will all come out in the wash eventually and I am not worried.

Cant LE amend charges too in the future if additional information is found out?

I guess I fail to see why LE would withold the affidativ in the first place if they can amend charges if more information changes things later.

Maybe the reason was just to keep it hidden that LE already knew about IN and were trying to arrange some sort of plea deal with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann