CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #22 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM From the motion:

"There is a serious risk that disclosure of this information may jeopardize substantial, ongoing investigative efforts in this case. Further, the People believe that disclosure of this information at this juncture may seriously jeopardize the physical safety of potential witnesses in this investigation."
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/001/P-6 People's Motion to Rescind Unsealing of Arrest Warrant.pdf
thank you for the reminder - I knew there was a valid reason - so they must need to provide protection for these potential witnesses. I wonder who these potential witnesses are....

And the F family are or will be the same. The lack of positivity towards P. I don’t have a link handy but I’ve followed many cases where the custodian is REQIRED to allow prison visits & arranged phone calls between a minor child & its murderous parent.

AKL MOO
I hope that the Berreths could just have Kaylee Skype w/ PF. Can you imagine having to uproot your life in ID (where the Berreths moved recently from WA) and live in CO in order to be near your daughter's killer? I guess they could fly down w/ the baby at designated intervals.

BBM From the motion:

"There is a serious risk that disclosure of this information may jeopardize substantial, ongoing investigative efforts in this case. Further, the People believe that disclosure of this information at this juncture may seriously jeopardize the physical safety of potential witnesses in this investigation."
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/001/P-6 People's Motion to Rescind Unsealing of Arrest Warrant.pdf

Potential WitnesseS, plural.
I guess one is the nurse?!? And, there’s another”witness” that might wish to go after her.....if she’s talking, she’s bringing me into this, type thing? So there’s possibly a cowboy runnin’ Around looking over his shoulder? Until I hear otherwise, I’m sticking with my initial thought. K left in a horse trailer. If wrong, I’ll eat crow. Won’t be my first crow entree, or last.

MOO

Potential WitnesseS, plural.
I guess one is the nurse?!? And, there’s another”witness” that might wish to go after her.....if she’s talking, she’s bringing me into this, type thing? So there’s possibly a cowboy runnin’ Around looking over his shoulder? Until I hear otherwise, I’m sticking with my initial thought. K left in a horse trailer. If wrong, I’ll eat crow. Won’t be my first crow entree, or last.

MOO
Or in the back of a semi if the killer is a long-haul tracker.

Last edited:
Did LE say that? I thought it was her aunt who was married to a trucker or something
She did say that. I think she has a couple of people who are truckers in her family. She said she posted it on FB but this was right after she went missing when they didn't know what happened. She said that the truckers were on alert, or something like that. I don't remember if LE said anything about that. Imo

Emph. mine

Yes, and from many threads back -- the Frazee's were keeping the baby from being able to see Kelsey's mom and family. (Berreths' had stated this.)
Sad.

This ^^^
Maybe the friend or whatever that he's been involved with since 2016 will plead immunity for exposing the whole , horrifying story.
Although if I were LE, I'd be hesitant to consider any bargain until Kelsey is found !
Does that make sense or is it even possible ?
And if the friend knows what happened and sent texts/disposed of Kelsey's phone ; while knowing what happened to KB --- can she bargain at all ?
MOO

Well, I hope Frazee's action of not permitting the Berreth family to see the child, has now backfired.
This possibly would be how the Frazee family would bring up the child, if in their possession: to ignore KB's relationship, the Berreth family etc.
MOO.

And the F family are or will be the same. The lack of positivity towards P. I don’t have a link handy but I’ve followed many cases where the custodian is REQIRED to allow prison visits & arranged phone calls between a minor child & its murderous parent.

AKL MOO

That includes when the parent killed someone in the family? You’d think domestic violence/domestic murder would negate any and all parental rights to the minor children.

The judge herself addressed the looming constitutional problem in the Dec 31 hearing which is widely available on video. The poster isn't twisting anything but making a statement of fact, and is entitled to their opinion.
As I am mine. I am confident that this will resolve itself and that will be no issues that affect Pfs constitutional rights. Imo

I hope that the Berreths could just have Kaylee Skype w/ PF. Can you imagine having to uproot your life in ID (where the Berreths moved recently from WA) and live in CO in order to be near your daughter's killer? I guess they could fly down w/ the baby at designated intervals.

Oh, I don’t think they’d move, I think visitation, maybe 3 months at a time. I hope not. That would be too confusing, imo. I know kids 9-12 that spend 50-50, they are a mess. All doing poorly in school, too. Jmo
But, the parents got what they wanted. They claim to love the kids so much they must have 50-50 custody. Never mind the kid prefers one home, bedroom, pet, ‘hood over the other.

JMO

The ID nurse could have unwittingly carried KB's phone back to ID. PF could have slipped it in her luggage. It's also possible the killer(s) live in ID and the nurse knows them. They could be the ones who took KB's phone to ID.

AKL MOO
Not to argue, but I do think there is a difference between speaking ill of the dead who have no voice for themselves and someone hypothetically in jail for murdering their mother who can still voice their side/love. MOO

Oh, I don’t think they’d move, I think visitation, maybe 3 months at a time. I hope not. That would be too confusing, imo. I know kids 9-12 that spend 50-50, they are a mess. All doing poorly in school, too. Jmo
But, the parents got what they wanted. They claim to love the kids so much they must have 50-50 custody. Never mind the kid prefers one home, bedroom, pet, ‘hood over the other.

JMO
It's just that it's disturbing that PF's mom would not let the Berreths see Kaylee. Bad omen.

That includes when the parent killed someone in the family? You’d think domestic violence/domestic murder would negate any and all parental rights to the minor children.

Obviously Canada is different so not trying to say my info applies but our family did not have to allow contact with the children and the incarcerated parent. Thank goodness! We did with his family, it was healthier for the kids but you have to establish trust. Not sure that is possible in the first few months when both KB's and PF's family are reeling..

I've read that IN has known PF for years and they used to work together (which made me think they grew up together and perhaps worked together when younger, like in high school).

And, I've read they met at the rodeo and started seeing each other in 2016 after IN got divorced.

Is all of this true. They knew each other for years, worked & met at a rodeo, and got involved in 2016? Or is only part of it true? Anyone have a grip on the timeline for them?

jmo
your first paragraph- what ABC news reported this morning.
don't believe it's accurate-
your second paragraph- much more likely. wink wink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member