CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #23 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that she has been named in MSM can we share any sleuthing? I found something potentially interesting. 2 points have been made in the news- 1. They worked with each other and 2. They met at a rodeo.
Many have speculated about that but we don't have verification yet. I think some sources have reported that. At this point it's very hard to determine what's fact. Time will tell.
Either way I do think they must have known each other for awhile, and likely are pretty close, whether romantically involved or not. Imo

I’m new here and have been lurking in the background reading all your amazing thoughts, ideas and facts. You all are truly amazing. A month ago this case went silent in the national media like many do. Thank you for being here and all of the input that helps to understand a case like this. My prayers for all the innocent people involved. Can someone tell me what MSM is? I feel I have figured out the rest of the abbreviations. TIA
Welcome to Websleuths, Babayaga! :) MSM = Mainstream media

I don't think so. It is hardly compensation. This family seems very business minded to me, just from how they set up the mortgage for their daughter.
It's not that simple. There may be several reasons. They may be trying to ensure their granddaughter is financially secure in the future. Imo

Just an idea here. Perhaps the B’s are filing suit on behalf of little K while they have temp custody because if PF walks, he won’t sue himself, and if the F’s get custody of little K, they won’t file suit against their son, PF.

I’m new here and have been lurking in the background reading all your amazing thoughts, ideas and facts. You all are truly amazing. A month ago this case went silent in the national media like many do. Thank you for being here and all of the input that helps to understand a case like this. My prayers for all the innocent people involved. Can someone tell me what MSM is? I feel I have figured out the rest of the abbreviations. TIA

Main stream media

Mainstream media

Missing Woman’s Fiance Facing Wrongful Death Lawsuit
The man accused of murdering his fiancée in Woodland Park is facing a wrongful death lawsuit. Police believe Patrick Frazee killed Kelsey Berreth, but her body has not been located.

Berreth’s parents are suing Frazee, who is facing first-degree murder charges and solicitation of first-degree murder in the death of Berreth.

@Gardener1850, @Trudie - We're getting closer. Here it is in print, but still no details.

Lol, I just found it! Tysm

Just an idea here. Perhaps the B’s are filing suit on behalf of little K while they have temp custody because if PF walks, he won’t sue himself, and if the F’s get custody of little K, they won’t file suit against their son, PF.

I was also wondering about that because if the law is Colorado is the parents don't have standing on their own to bring suit because of the child, then any suit they file would have to be on behalf of the child. But I don't know the ins and outs of child custody law or what's actually going on here. Is temporary custody sufficient to allow the parents the right to file suit on the child's behalf? I guess it might be. If the child has a legal right, presumably whoever has the parental/guardian rights at that time could assert them. But it's an interesting situation given the father of the child is alive, and not yet convicted, but would be the defendant in a suit brought on behalf of his child!

For any of our newer members, this link below shows what a lot of the acronyms stand for like MSM (mainstream media)

Websleuths Lingo

I thought someone brought up a good point earlier about about who randomly destroys a phone for someone? This was a good point.

Yesterday I asked if it was a crime to destroy a phone...not sure there is a real answer. Seems hard to prove what one knew or what their intentions were. I guess it can be presumed but proof of bad intent would need to proved, wouldn’t it?

Berreth’s parents file wrongful death suit against fiancé
The parents missing Woodland Park mom Kelsey Berreth filed a wrongful death lawsuit against her fiancé Patrick Frazee.

Attorneys for Darrell and Cheryl-Lee Berreth filed the lawsuit Friday in US District Court in Denver.

The suit is seeking an unspecified amount for the Idaho couple’s grief and suffering following the death of their 29-year-old daughter, whose body has yet to be recovered.

The lawsuit alleges Berreth was “murdered on or about November 22, 2018, at the direction and/or hand of Frazee in or about Woodland Park, Teller County, state of Colorado.”

The couple is also suing for negligence, alleging “Frazee enacted physical, mental, and emotional acts of violence upon Kelsey Berreth prior to her death, Frazee breached the duty of care with which a reasonable person should conduct himself toward another human being.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jp.52203