AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt Jayme escaped the perp/s vision after the shots went off. Much less fell in some unknown well after getting out of the house.

Why would the perp/s use an ATV when maps show they could have hopped on a multitude of roads to avoid detection? This would have to be a very expensive ATV (not open space; enclosed) — since I doubt the perp/s would want to hang on to Jayme as they steered.

I also don’t understand the theory that the perp/s kidnapped Jayme only to kill her a time later — as in a short time after.

IMO, the father’s whereabouts the day of and the voice/s on the 911 call are the answers to this, and unfortunately the public is left in the dark.

Edited — if we are to believe that the perp/s only stepped a few feet into the house, then who hung up the phone?

Hey, 1987. You posted a question a few threads back and I don't feel like looking for it but here is a copy of a post that I made a few weeks back.
Holding out hope for Jayme

Jaycee Dugard

Elizabeth Smart

Amanda Berry, Michelle Knight, Gina DeJesus

Elisabeth Fritzl

Natasha Kampucsh

Shawn Hornbeck, Ben Ownby

Steven Stayner, Tim White

Tanya Kach

Jackie Adkins and the other 5 Heidkin kept chained in his basement.

A few cases where at least 1 child kidnapped and rest of family killed
-Shasta Groene

-Hannah Anderson

-Sarah Maynard

a atv of any type would be a danger but ya know killing two people and takeing another wasn't exactly safe. I have no reason to think thinking safe had any part of this.

Smart — not safe.

Remember, there is not a shred of DNA, so they obviously have taken some measurements in regards to safety, however.

Edited — I need to take a closer look at the roads. Someone previously mentioned that even if the perp/s went towards the police station after the murder, they possibly would not have been seen since the roads are on the opposite sides. I haven’t looked close enough, however.

Hey, 1987. You posted a question a few threads back and I don't feel like looking for it but here is a copy of a post that I made a few weeks back.
Holding out hope for Jayme

Jaycee Dugard

Elizabeth Smart

Amanda Berry, Michelle Knight, Gina DeJesus

Elisabeth Fritzl

Natasha Kampucsh

Shawn Hornbeck, Ben Ownby

Steven Stayner, Tim White

Tanya Kach

Jackie Adkins and the other 5 Heidkin kept chained in his basement.

A few cases where at least 1 child kidnapped and rest of family killed
-Shasta Groene

-Hannah Anderson

-Sarah Maynard
thank you

There is a product for atv’s That clamps on the exhaust pipe that muffles the sound even more than a stock muffler. It is marketed to hunters for driving quietly. I don’t know how much it helps, never heard one in person, but throw one of those in the equation and do a slow escape with no lights or sound...I can then see it going that way. Willing passenger or not. They would only have to be out of the yard in four minutes then...

Starsky and Hutch eventually approaching from the east. You leave in a car/suv/pickup to the west. In less than 30 seconds you're over the rise on hwy 8. In under a minute you're at the first intersection. head north or south and you're gone.

I dunno. ATVs are loud. The neighbors would have heard it, not just the Smrekars but the rest in that area. And wouldn't there be tracks? With the leaves down there would have been some sort of tracks. Using a car seems like the most logical. If the car was running already they wouldn't even have to high tail it out with tires spinning, they could quietly exit to any backroad that leads to a highway, the first left heading away from Barron is only 1 minute away.

Starsky and Hutch eventually approaching from the east. You leave in a car/suv/pickup to the west. In less than 30 seconds you're over the rise on hwy 8. In under a minute you're at the first intersection. head north or south and you're gone.

If for some odd reason u head to Eau Claire or cabin in between... u wouldn’t have a great deal to worry about till about 10 days in and they found vehicles of interest..

60 second head start is about all I would need...that’s about 1 mile from closs home..And gone..

Just a quick note before I head off to the DMV... blech...

If you did a recreation of this escape subject, by the time you wrangle this ATV through all that private property and rivers and whatever to the point where you might be able to breath easy, the car is already in another county. Occam's Razor.

We have a side by side atv and a traditional 4 wheeler. True the SS is a little wider but ours maneuvers very easily and goes just as fast as the traditional As for sound you can hear them if you within a 1/4 mile but who is listening. It's October in Wisconsin and windows are closed and probably have furnaces running. Living on a busy highway you become accustomed to traffic noise and after a while you don't hear it
I am not convinced an Atv was used but do think it is plausible

JMO

Just a quick note before I head off to the DMV... blech...

If you did a recreation of this escape subject, by the time you wrangle this ATV through all that private property and rivers and whatever to the point where you might be able to breath easy, the car is already in another county. Occam's Razor.

Atv theory is stretch.. so is side by side.. with 0 evidence it’s hard to rule anything out as y’all have said ..

If Fitzgerald asked about atv/ flying cars or jet packs ... likely not keen on them at this time... ninja / jet pack / shotgun makes sense... although your gonna need second jet pack to kidnap jayme.

—————-
Atv story 2

Wilson charged with kidnapping, sex abuse and murder of 10-year-old Ashley Johnson-Barr

Atv theory is stretch.. so is side by side.. with 0 evidence it’s hard to rule anything out as y’all have said ..

If Fitzgerald asked about atv/ flying cars or jet packs ... likely not keen on them at this time... ninja / jet pack / shotgun makes sense... although your gonna need second jet pack to kidnap jayme.

—————-
Atv story 2

Wilson charged with kidnapping, sex abuse and murder of 10-year-old Ashley Johnson-Barr
Don't forget that the hot air balloon has not been taken off the table...

YOU - Hey I'm calling to see what is going on with my house. It has been 3 months and still no offers

REALTOR - Yes, I am continuing to try and sell your house. So far I have had over 2600 calls but still no offers.

YOU -Well, why do you think no one has made an offer yet?

REALTOR - Well if you only stepped 5 feet into a house, would you make an offer?

YOU- Good point. Well you still have photos of the house from before we remodeled, my wife thinks it may be a good idea if we updated them.

REALTOR - If there are any ideas that may help your house sell faster, they will come directly from me.

YOU - What happened to that nice couple that you told me had interest in the house a few months ago?

REALTOR - Those people don't have interest anymore. Well, they might but we just don't know if it's the same people.

YOU- This is getting serious. I HAVE TO SELL ME HOUSE ASAP!!! I think we should meet and maybe come up with a new plan.

REALTOR- Perfect. Why don't we meet next Wednesday

Last edited:
This one?
48429956_10213648086381868_1597997437799104512_n.jpg
That's the one. It's really hard to tell (so far) what is going on in the background.

On a side note, when I see pictures like this one of Jayme, it really boggles my mind that they used that first pic on the Amber Alert. It was just a terrible photo.
That picture looks like it might have been taken in the church. Maybe a loft in the church. It looks like a wall next to her with a window further down.And that ceiling is vaulted not a basement ceiling.

That picture looks like it might have been taken in the church. Maybe a loft in the church. It looks like a wall next to her with a window further down.And that ceiling is vaulted not a basement ceiling.

It’s the lodge .., lower left is pool
Someone mentioned

Looks like happy kid on vacation enjoying unsupervised screen time ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member