Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the story posted by an in-law who lives in Wisconsin and had to do a double-take and check the link out to make sure it wasn’t one of those websites that isn’t really the real news and when i saw it was WEAU and read the story, I couldn’t help but cry.

My own daughter is 13, so this case has been on my mind since it all began. This poor girl has been through hell, but I am so incredibly happy that she was found alive.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you God, and thank you, Sheriff Fitzgerald and Barron County LE, Douglas County LE, WI DCI and the FBI. (And Everybody Else who helped.)

Wonderful for Jayme's family and friends who never gave up.

happyHeartEmoji.jpg

Last edited:
So happy for Jayme, her family and the entire town of Barron. The sight of people lining up for miles to look for her will stay with me forever. I hope it gives Jayme some comfort to know how important it was to so many people that she be found.

Imagine what that dog walker felt when she realized it was Jayme. And LE in that town to get the call that Jayme had turned up on their doorstep.

Sounds like the false reports she was found earlier today was a complete coincidence. Her family must have had their hopes up then squashed earlier today. Then to get the same news again hours later. It probably wasn't until the Aunt spoke to Jayme on the phone they allowed themselves to completely believe it.

IIRC there are more than a few of us who need to go get our hat to eat. Happily!

If she did escape, then I think it will be easier for her in some ways because she can see herself as strong and brave, in spite of the horrid, impossible nightmare. It shows she had her wits about her and I am so freakin happy for her.

Exactly. She is a survivor and never quit fighting. This strength will surely help her in her recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member