Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she did escape, then I think it will be easier for her in some ways because she can see herself as strong and brave, in spite of the horrid, impossible nightmare. It shows she had her wits about her and I am so freakin happy for her.
Apparently she did get away! She ran screaming that the guy murdered her parents! A lady walking her dog found her, or rather Jayme found her!

Is this one of the perps ?
And there's possibly one more ?

Even if they try to say Jayme was involved... she is 13 and may have appeared to go with him/them willingly out of shock and fear for her life.
She will have a lifetime of emotional and possibly physical trauma to heal from. :(

Too bad we can't bring back public hangings for the scum who murdered her parents and destroyed a large part of her life !

I got in trouble with the better half for shouting & jumping from my chair. I didnt realise how invested in it I am. I do have a question. When was the dog walker contacted by JC? Please tell me it was before the new conference was announced? Somebody? Anybody?

Not sure what news conference you are referring to but the live news just said that the dog walker saw JC running up to her wanting help.

I've never been positive of a child victim being alive, but in my heart and gut I believed it. Every day I came here looking, hoping and now she's alive. It is one of the reasons I can stay involved in these cases. Once in awhile we are given a miracle and this seems to be one.

Her sweet little Grandpa made me cry all over again listening to him talk to the reporter on the phone. He lost his daughter but he's got her mini me. So so happy for the Closs family!

I always felt there was a possibility she was alive because of the messages from the family directly to Jayme. And the sheriff never gave up hope either. They seemed to focus their messages on things to give her hope and strength and courage to get away from her abductor if she could and it sounds like that is exactly what she did. What a brave girl!

Info in this news link: KSTP-TV

There i
No that earlier event in Walworth really was unrelated. She was found 400 miles from there. Complete coincidence it sounds like that there were 2 major LE events on opposite sides of the state today. JMO.

ETA: Presser at 10 AM tomorrow morning.
There is a 15 yr old girl missing near Madison.
Maybe it's related to the Walworth county activity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members