Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the 10pm broadcast of the ABC affiliate in Wisconsin.

Jayme’s aunt confirmed that Jayme escaped, and approached a dog walker.

It was so cool to hear the reaction from her (aunt) and another male relative.

They’re walking on air right now, and said that her parents can now Rest In Peace.

The station has the name of the suspect, but isn’t releasing it yet.

I’m sure we’ll have it shortly.

I haven’t been on WS in a while. My Mother has been in the ICU for the last week and passed away earlier today. She and my father had a cabin near Barron, WI and shared Jayme’s missing posts several times. I know she felt strongly about finding Jayme. She and my Father spent a lot of time in the Barron area and I’ve posted pictures of us traveling to their cabin and passing the exit to the town.

While I’m overcome with sadness, I am so happy that she was found. That’s something that would make my Mom very happy. Rest In Peace Mommy - blessings to the Closs family and may Jayme find healing and comfort with her loved ones.

I'm so very, very sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your Family.

sleepingAngleWithCandle.jpg

Last edited:
What does that mean?
There was reports of Jayme being found in Walworth County, originally I had said it was because both Jayme being found and an unrelated incident happened at the same time when in fact the reports were based on one of the local police Facebook pages being hacked and giving a false report that Jayme had been found several hours prior to the actual news coming true!

(The road that was closed in Walworth County is actually the road my house was on so I heard the incorrect rumor before the truth came out)

Her aunt says Jayme's Christmas presents, her stocking, and her dog Mollie are all waiting for her when she gets home. There are still green lights and signs all over town too! :):):)
Won't she be shocked to see her beautiful tree of Hope?! She has a super strong family and community to support her recovery ahead! Not to mention a ton of anonymous online WSers that have been praying for her safe return.

Ok, now that I’m all out of happy excited tears, I hope this *advertiser censored* rides the lightning - I MEAN I WANT HIM FRIED LIKE AN EGG - and hope he has a horrifically drawn out torturous death for what he’s done to Denise and James.

AMEN & AMEN & AMEN to everything you said!

And prayers to sweet sweet JC for anything she's had to endure, her losses, and recovery :(

Her aunt says Jayme's Christmas presents, her stocking, and her dog Mollie are all waiting for her when she gets home. There are still green lights and signs all over town too! :):):)

I would think Jayme will fall apart with happiness when she cuddles Mollie.
Hope we witness this.
Lucky Mollie, her best friend is coming home.

I haven’t been on WS in a while. My Mother has been in the ICU for the last week and passed away earlier today. She and my father had a cabin near Barron, WI and shared Jayme’s missing posts several times. I know she felt strongly about finding Jayme. She and my Father spent a lot of time in the Barron area and I’ve posted pictures of us traveling to their cabin and passing the exit to the town.

While I’m overcome with sadness, I am so happy that she was found. That’s something that would make my Mom very happy. Rest In Peace Mommy - blessings to the Closs family and may Jayme find healing and comfort with her loved ones.

Oh ACG2x, I'm so very sorry for your loss.

I was actually re-reading this whole case from the beginning. I was thinking there had to be something I missed. Then, I started getting the alerts. When I saw "Found Alive" in the heading, I thought it had to be one of the other cases I'm following. I couldn't believe my eyes when I read it was Jayme! And you can imagine what I was going through trying to get through to a post to verify! So, so happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whimsical Chaos