Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this perp have an Instagram account ?

Curious if he was plotting this for some time.... Assuming that some criminals think no one else except their buddies will read their SM -- so they spew away....

Murder of two people and kidnapping -- that's hardcore.
Wonder what else he's done ?

Eta : Was he stalking the Closs' family for weeks or even months ?
I expect LE will have an abundance of evidence to nail this scum and anyone who assisted him.
This feels premeditated and not like a sudden 'snap' of temper.

Last edited:
Paul Blume on Twitter
All the green. All the hope. All the prayers for #JaymeCloss answered tonight in Barron, WI. Unbelievable!

Dwm0W8LWsAEn6G8.jpg

I hope they change all the #FindJaymeCloss signs in Barron to say #WelcomeHomeJayme!"
She is going to be so shocked at how many people were praying for her and looking for her-- if she doesn't already know. I hope it gives her strength to see the support. She's a survivor.

I'm the blessed person of a therapy dog. She's a rescue, and was born to do it. Nothing makes her happier than visiting the hospital. She loves maternity-- befriending ex-only children as they ponder their new world order. Emergency too -- the pets to steps ratio is highest there. But her absolute favorite are those rare occasions when she's allowed to get on the bed for a serious snuggle.

If your dog has "the calling" it's not that hard to get certified -- they don't need to do tricks or stay on command while you leave the room. They just need to love people, not jump up and not be easily rattled. It's a great feeling to see your pup bring joy and comfort to total strangers.

Aww. I wish mine was like that! Instead she's a hyena.

Great to hear Jayme has been found alive, whatever the circumstance that has brought this very happy ending to her time as a missing person! Please don't beat yourselves up, fellow WSers, for letting others on this forum know that she had been found, regardless of the frame / timeframe! It's a good thing, IMO, that WSers community members speak their truth and ask questions later when it comes to supporting victims' rights / solving crimes against them, and the community of their loved ones, who are sadly often forgotten.

Does this perp have an Instagram account ?

Curious if he was plotting this for some time.... Assuming that some criminals think no one else except their buddies will read their SM -- so they spew away....

Murder of two people and kidnapping -- that's hardcore.
Wonder what else he's done ?

We don't have a name

Edit: I have had trouble keeping up with this thread. Any word on whether the dog-walker will receive the hefty reward for leading authorities to Jayme? She sure deserves it.
I don’t know the answer to that, but I can say if it were me, I would take every penny of that and put it in a college trust fund for Jayme. :)

I don't want to assume anything without the information but I know absolutely that a 13-year-old child is a vulnerable person who should be protected and respected, and Jayme was not. Something terrible happened to her. I wish her all the resources she needs, all the family available to lift her up and carry her through this trauma, the privacy she requests, and a full life from here on out.

Edit: I have had trouble keeping up with this thread. Any word on whether the dog-walker will receive the hefty reward for leading authorities to Jayme? She sure deserves it.
Any reward should be set up for Jayme and Jayme only.

The Abducted - Find Jayme Closs Facebook site has put up a post for people to send messages to Jayme letting her know how her story has touched them so that one day she can read all of the posts and see how many people were supporting her. Hope it's ok for me to link it here:

Abducted - Find Jayme Closs

I hope they have tight control over those posts before they show them to her. Sick trolls are everywhere.

Unbelievable. I am so, so, so happy. I was was with family and usually I'm ok with not checking WS for an update but because of the action earlier I thougt hat I would just check in case the sheriff was just bluffing earlier and good news came out. Well he wasn't bluffing, this is a Completely different location but I'm so happy that they found her alive.
I've been reading since thread 7 for tbe past 1 1/2 Hours And I'm currently on 24 and realized I haven't even checked in to all you wonderful people that I enjoyed discussing theories with the last 3 months God-bless you Jayme so happy you were found alive

Wonder if there's a brightly colored muscle car near Eau Claire Acres in Gordon?

And I'm surprised the dog walker did not know the name JC when she identified herself...

JMO

Shockingly enough, I looked over on Google Maps and there's an overhead shot of a red car sitting on a property in the area in question.

Jayme should get the reward herself for escaping and identifying her captor and the murderer(s) of her parents. She will need a lifetime of help to deal with this and any assistance will be appreciated by her and her family, I’m sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member