Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #87

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.wthr.com/article/randolph-co-sexual-abuse-suspect-draws-comparisons-delphi-murdere

Randolph Co. sexual abuse suspect draws comparisons to Delphi murderer
delphi_suspect_comparison.jpg

Next month marks two years since Abby Williams and Libby German were found murdered near the Monon High Bridge. A suspect has not yet been arrested for their deaths.

Charles Eldridge, 46, was arrested in Union City, Indiana Tuesday for child molestation. Now, people are drawing comparison between his mugshot and the sketch of the Delphi suspect.

Richmond radio station Kicks 96 reports Eldridge's case has ben forward to the FBI, but investigators say that's a pretty standard procedure.

If anyone has information on the Delphi case, contact the FBI by calling (844) 459-5786 or emailing abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com.

https://www.wthr.com/article/randolph-co-sexual-abuse-suspect-draws-comparisons-delphi-murdere

Randolph Co. sexual abuse suspect draws comparisons to Delphi murderer
delphi_suspect_comparison.jpg

Next month marks two years since Abby Williams and Libby German were found murdered near the Monon High Bridge. A suspect has not yet been arrested for their deaths.

Charles Eldridge, 46, was arrested in Union City, Indiana Tuesday for child molestation. Now, people are drawing comparison between his mugshot and the sketch of the Delphi suspect.

Richmond radio station Kicks 96 reports Eldridge's case has ben forward to the FBI, but investigators say that's a pretty standard procedure.

If anyone has information on the Delphi case, contact the FBI by calling (844) 459-5786 or emailing abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com.

Stopped in to see if this got posted here. Lots of similarities...

I do not remember the words "security camera" ever mentioned in any other articles in reference to the source of the sketch of BG that was released by LE.
I wonder if the media created this "information" today 1.10.19.
I would LOVE knowing an image of BG was actually caught by a security camera. MOO

Last edited:
Just a question. Is this the same man whose land the killing took place? I am sorry I just got back here and the name sounds a bit similar.

Thank you very much for posting this update. We just need to keep hoping one day they will have the monster that did this. It’s a reminder that we need to ensure we do not accuse someone of this horrendous crime even if arrested for wicked crimes against children because they look a little like a sketch. The sketch may nor may not be remotely accurate to the actual perps appearance.

I've just listened, with great interest, to an official video from a roadshow discussion between two Indiana State Police officers. The video is timestamped with the date of 3.5.2017.

In this video (link is below), at the 4:30 mark, reference is made to information held back by the police.

At the 8:05 mark, one Officer states "We have more video, we have more audio. But it is specific to this investigation and that is why it's not being released at this time."

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=87n-DeWJCU4&ved=2ahUKEwjxx4ni0OTfAhUFYKwKHVK4DecQjjgwAHoECAkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3XZTw1Ym7C3BevFR2RWOXt

@zencompass Thank you for sharing this. It is really frustrating for us to not have information but it's really important to remember that the police are doing it for a reason. I hope that the perpetrator will be caught soon so that this doesn't happen to more kids.

@zencompass Thank you for sharing this. It is really frustrating for us to not have information but it's really important to remember that the police are doing it for a reason. I hope that the perpetrator will be caught soon so that this doesn't happen to more kids.

Dear kiaaatcher,

I absolutely agree that the police have valid reasons to hold the information back.

My faith continues to be strong in this investigative team who have shown their commitment and great compassion to tirelessly search for the perpetrator in this case.

I hope this is the year that they find success in this. I know we all hope for this.

Well, wow.. that's a pretty quick rule out. They still haven't ruled out TB though, have they? If they did, I missed it somehow.

No further comment has been made about TB and the Delphi case since the initial one from the law enforcement who arrested him in St. Louis. Delphi detectives have made no comment about him to date.

Dang it:

UNION CITY MAN NOT CONSIDERED PERSON OF INTEREST IN DELPHI MURDERS

“The Randolph County Sheriff’s Department has issued a statement saying that the man recently arrested for child molesting is not a suspect in the murder case of two Delphi girls two years ago.”

(I reaaaaaallllllly had hope on that one. Imo he was our best POI to date, especially after reviewing his SM.

Dang it dang it dang it!!!!!)
—-

ETA:

Sorry for repost, I see @Savoy6 already posted this.

Last edited:
Dang it:

UNION CITY MAN NOT CONSIDERED PERSON OF INTEREST IN DELPHI MURDERS

“The Randolph County Sheriff’s Department has issued a statement saying that the man recently arrested for child molesting is not a suspect in the murder case of two Delphi girls two years ago.”

(I reaaaaaallllllly had hope on that one. Imo he was our best POI to date, especially after reviewing his SM.

Dang it dang it dang it!!!!!)

I know margarita25 I feel really despondent BG wasn’t him. We just need to keep optimistic and think each day that passes is a day nearer to the monster’s arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa