CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people still prefer to enter a password to access facebook via the phone. The phone could be unlocked but access to FB could be password protected.
I would agree with that... some people do that, however, it makes the statement from the previous poster still possible- not untrue... I thought it was the closest we had possibly gotten to an explanation of how they could have gotten the idea she was missing about a week before she was reported missing... Thanks for your reply and explanation of your thoughts!

I think they should start searching mines near PF’s home ... the phone was obviously intended to make them think she was killed in Idaho and get them to waste time searching in Idaho ... but KB is actually much closer to home I suspect.
Could be, but who knows for sure. Personally, it has been six of one, half dozen of the other for me. It's hard to know exactly what they wanted people to believe. And, I emphasize THEY. Whatever it was, they messed it up big time because no one's buying their horsedung.
1. No body = no arrest (they now know this isn't true)
2. Send some texts to make people believe she was on a road trip (with someone else, of course, because she left her cars behind)
3. Make sure the phone pings close to KK's home (seriously dumb) Never mind going to Sonic.
3. Maybe if her body were found somewhere in ID people would think she met with foul play on her road trip, but then there would need to be a body that no one seems to be looking for at the moment. Nothing is making much sense.
And, then to top it all off, you have the R's telling second hand stories.
This case has my mind in knots :)

Not an expert, but it's one route to KB's parent's home in Sandpoint, ID, through Missoula, although not the easiest for winter driving, which I believe would be on I-84 to the west. You'd know better about these routes
Hmmmmmmm.........very good question. I have travelled the west a lot, and here is my quick answer:
If I was driving a big cowboy rig, I would probably keep going on Highway 24 West and veer up through Salt Lake City, then up to Twin Falls and then up through Hailey/Sun Valley, Couer D'Alene and finally Sandpoint. If I wasn't driving a monster truck and wanted the fastest way there, or didn't want to be seen, I would drive north past Deckers, through North Park to Saratoga, Wyoming and all the way to Laurel, Montana where I would catch I94 to Missoula and then one to Sandpoint as you surmise. If I wanted the easiest drive in late November, I would go south to Colorado Springs, catch I25 all the way to Billings, Montana, then go on to through Missoula and all the way to Couer D'Alene, on nice Interstate highway. Then it's a short hop to Sandpoint on a two laner.

Exactly because on Nov 26 when their employee said hey that woman is missing now (KB). What did they do?- nothing

They knew there was a plot to kill her.

They knew either KB was dead or in serious danger- held captive

And they did nothing. Until Dec 17.

bbm Too little too late and they should have known better!

Now I’m lost in my own words...Ha!....didn’t I read on this thread that LE said at the initial hearing they had thousands of texts? Maybe not. I will be more careful.
I actually recall the same thing. I think it came from the Judge during his second appearance? Could be wrong, but I remember that too, from somewhere.

That is incorrect information, though. Listen to the first press conference the chief gave. Those events occurred on the 2nd, not the 25th. He even gave the specific time of 12:37 pm for the welfare check.

@Tippy Lynn. ..for timeline as more important in nailing correctly?

Okay I’m going back to my original thought. PF is a player. He cheats. After moving near PF, KB began to see the real Patrick. Even though she bought a home, she decided she would rather live and work near her family than be near this jerk and his family. She explained to him she was going to move, place the home for sale, look for a job back in Washington. He was a spoiled mamas boy who got what he wanted, both from mom and unsuspecting women. He wasn’t going to let her take that baby. He wanted custody but why fight for her in a court of law and end up paying child support? Killing her, in his mind, was the answer. Then he and his mama could raise the baby and he could keep being Patrick. But he needed to solicit someone else. He tried. He finally decided to do it himself but he actually talked one of his rodeo queens into helping him. She took the phone and purse and made them disappear and it is possible she helped hide the body. Stupid as can be. Then she talked to her friends. They talked among their friends. LE read texts and maybe emails. LE found the rodeo queen. She will be charged with something soon enough as they are still looking for evidence.
Yep, that’s the story I’m sticking with for tonight. :rolleyes:

The Rs caused their own drama by not immediately going to the police and then doing this bizarre interview. IMHO

In the Watts' case, when NK went to media with her story, LE did not make a statement.
Similarly here, LE may not make any statements about R's and their media interviews.
We will probably go 'round in circles' wondering.
MOO.

They do need a warrant to get information from a carrier, but what a carrier can actually supply, varies.

I didn’t hear anything about “thousands of texts,” but it appears they have a great deal of evidence against him. I’m sure quite a bit of that is digital in nature.

Now I’m lost in my own words...Ha!....didn’t I read on this thread that LE said at the initial hearing they had thousands of texts? Maybe not. I will be more careful.

IIRC the "thousands of emails and texts" was in reference to LE files on the case -- when the DA wasn't ready to release all info to the defense -- so while however many might well have been messages to/from PF's phone, most of those "thousands" would be between LE and other LE, or LE in the course of investigating, etc. MOO

Yeah, drama.

YET...What was their purpose? Clearly it wasn’t to protect an innocent woman from being murdered. They insisted on knowledge of the crime but just sat their *advertiser censored**es down on that knowledge. There’s something really stinky here.

Almost like it was a game to them.

It's likely they are getting paid for this interview. If the real MSM picks up their story, for example Daily Mail, National Enquirer, there may be more $$ for them.

I posed a thread or so ago they could also have signed book or movie rights from KK, in case she is aquitted, but also from BFF if not.

While we may be totally aware of the importance of reporting a crime and suspicious activity, not everyone is as alert to these tell tale signs. They are not crime aficionados, who knows what type of lawyers these people were, maybe real estate or contract law - so far from our obsessive and highly tuned hinky meters.

I just googled them, they are personal injury.

IIRC the "thousands of emails and texts" was in reference to LE files on the case -- when the DA wasn't ready to release all info to the defense -- so while however many might well have been messages to/from PF's phone, most of those "thousands" would be between LE and other LE, or LE in the course of investigating, etc. MOO
Thanks. That sounds right.

And what about her Baby K? They knew of the existence of the baby. Did they not worry about HER welfare? Had she been abducted?

I think it was stated CB knew P had the baby. I have no link so jmo. Wink wink

I don’t understand why IN and friends would discuss KB missing on Nov 26 when people made efforts on Nov 25 (by sending fake texts) to make it appear as if KB was off on a trip willingly. But there’s so many nonsensical things happening with these folks, who knows...
I don’t think that KK is innocent by any means but painting her as the mastermind and the only one with a clear motive just reeks of misogyny to me.

If we are going to dismiss rumors about PF (mistreatment of animals, hot temper, etc.) because they aren’t facts, then we can’t invent a narrative where KK is so desperate to have him that she went to lengths to eliminate her competition.

Most likely scenario to me is they are both guilty whether at different levels of involvement or not.

ITA.

Yeah, drama.

It’s almost like the R’s fancied themselves as some sort of, I don’t know, vigilantes for Justice. Giving KK an ultimatum, please.

YET...What was their purpose? Clearly it wasn’t to protect an innocent woman from being murdered. They insisted on knowledge of the crime but just sat their *advertiser censored**es down on that knowledge. There’s something really stinky here.

Almost like it was a game to them.
They are caught up in the FB and young person drama.
I just googled them, they are personal injury.
yes but their website also claims they handle all types of criminal law also. Open the tabs.

How can they even go on National Tv and talk about this. Once some real reporters start figuring things out and asking hard questions they are going to be mincemeat.

How could you leave the Berreth family hanging, when you knew on Nov 26 KB was dead. How could you potentially leave the baby in danger?

More importantly- they either believed that PF did it or KK. And KK was terrified of PF, in their eyes, weren't they worried from Nov 26 on that KK could be killed or their employee or even themselves since they all knew. Wouldn't be hard for PF to find out.

Its very hard to believe they thought KK was terrified of PF if they didn't report what they would have thought was a murder on NOv 26.
Exactly. Because the R's also claimed that BFF/employee was upset that her friend's (KK) boyfriend (PF) had solicited this murder back in October. But BFF did not call police about the solicitation, and neither did the R's, and most of all KK did not contact LE even though her children were supposedly threatened, and she was 'afraid.'

Last edited:
We can't have it both ways here, we got great info from the Rs and it opened this case opened a lot wider and gave us A LOT of insight into heaps of players. Sure they are blabbing on national TV but let's be happy someone is talking cause we would have hardly any information otherwise. Who cares if they want their 15 mins of fame if it helps KB and nails PF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ81